Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13805

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    What do I got to do to get in with one of the top providers in the area? I'm tired of the druggies, if anyone can help send me a message, ill do just about anything to find a decent professional.
    Here's the problem, I went back and read all your posts which date back almost two and half years, all nine of them! Everyone of them is an inquiry or just nonsense about getting ripped off by Kayla which was a well known fact and whom, I happy to see, is not around here anymore, perhaps visiting the grey bar where she certainly belongs. The way you get some credibility on the Forum, you actually have to SEE a provider or two and report on it. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Besides, believe it or not, a lot of the truly good and professional providers read this Forum and their reviews and certainly take note of mongers who really don't have credibility through reporting on their experiences. Senior Forum Members didn't get to be Senior Forum Members by just sitting on the sidelines! In the meantime, maybe that's the problem?

  2. #13804

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!.
    What's this girl Demetria's number.

  3. #13803
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    This was the nearly the same exact scenario that played out for me a couple weeks ago. She was good on initial contact. Then a little slow. Then we set a time and she gave me her address.

    I texted when I was on my way. No response. Texted again when I was 10 minutes away. No response.

    I arrived. Let her know. No response. Eventually I told her I was confused and sorry that we didn't meet up after having agreed. Never heard another peep.

    I have a feeling she may have someone else responding to inquiries. But then, when it comes time to actually meet, if she is not up for it, the communication stops.

    Frustrating. By the looks of her photos and the few successful reports lately, she could own a segment of the Brevard market. But. No.

    Oh well!
    I must have gotten lucky, I called around 3 pm and she just woke up.

  4. #13802

    Please help a young man

    What do I got to do to get in with one of the top providers in the area? I'm tired of the druggies, if anyone can help send me a message, ill do just about anything to find a decent professional.

  5. #13801
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805
    I'm a sucker for a really fat kitty especially on a slim sexy chick so yes I'm going to see her again plus she has a nice ass so I definitely got to see what the view is from behind and definitely beat her down from the back! Plus she is GFE

  6. #13800
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!

    Bs.
    At least you got pictures. I sent a text and got nothing in response.

  7. #13799

    Demetria

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!

    Bs.

  8. #13798

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/949004215865

    Looks familiar but don't know. Has anyone seen thus knew yet?
    Yup looks familiar but can't place her. Anyway texted for incall and she said she only is available for outcall. Ad says incall, oh well I can't do that. Come were ok, an hour to respond which is top notch for Brevard LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzaynjgyodvinzm1ngvjmzqwnzdjzjnknzk0nwezmzqwzgjhoa.jpg.jpg‎   mzgxndzmoda0ymq3odyxmdnizmy0mjvln2vhndcyzdqzotdjoa.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #13797

    Avoid

    I would avoid this one at all cost. Just know you've been warned!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/655221433675

    Bs.

  10. #13796

    Sarah?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/949004215865

    Looks familiar but don't know. Has anyone seen thus knew yet?

  11. #13795

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.
    I totally agree I'd see her more also, tville is such a hike!

    Bs.

  12. #13794

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.

  13. #13793

    Begs the question:

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805

  14. #13792

    Tville

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.

  15. #13791
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape