Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19290
-
08-19-22 19:51 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 823At least you got pictures. I sent a text and got nothing in response.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:34 #13799Banned Member

Posts: 1739Demetria
Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-19-22 14:43 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 117Sarah
Yup looks familiar but can't place her. Anyway texted for incall and she said she only is available for outcall. Ad says incall, oh well I can't do that. Come were ok, an hour to respond which is top notch for Brevard LOL.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 09:40 #13797Banned Member

Posts: 1739Avoid
I would avoid this one at all cost. Just know you've been warned!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/655221433675
Bs.
-
08-19-22 09:38 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 483Sarah?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/949004215865
Looks familiar but don't know. Has anyone seen thus knew yet?
-
08-19-22 08:50 #13795Banned Member

Posts: 1739Aubrey
I totally agree I'd see her more also, tville is such a hike!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-19-22 08:33 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 2959Aubrey
Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 08:30 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 2959Begs the question:
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805
-
08-19-22 08:23 #13792Banned Member

Posts: 1739Tville
I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!
Originally Posted by HighTimes2
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-19-22 07:40 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 54Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:30 #13790Regular Member

Posts: 2Julia
I had the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the lovely Julia. She is an absolute gem! She has a nondescript incall, seems to have no issues with any "mood alteration", and a sweet personality. Out of respect for her I don't want to say any more other than the fact that she is a sweet gal that exceeds her reputation and who I plan to see often.
-
08-18-22 23:22 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 545More Titusville
I won't say this compl reverses the 'Nothing GOOD' statement about T-ville, but def scratched the itch.
Doesn't put a name in the STG post, but uses BBW in title. Saw her for a QV. Attractive young lady. Pix are accurate. Has private residence in safe area. Good comms. On time. Clean. Good attitude. Didn't ask for donation and didn't pick it up until complete. Didn't have to stay long. Excellent BBBJ skills. Went with k9 for main event and got plenty of motion and verbal encouragement. Gorgeous ass if you like them big round and soft. Great value at 80. Will repeat when it the area.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/739181224774
F1.
-
08-18-22 20:43 #13788Douchebag

Posts: 181That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:19 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 1032Damaged goods
Hey CaptainJohn I know you're a fan of Ashley and so am I but I've got to give my opinion on the situation. Ashley has been through a lot, most of it self inflicted, and I just can't see her ever being a quality provider. In my many visits with her I never got the impression that she had her shit together. She could've owned the space coast and Daytona forums if she wanted to but her habits always seem to get in the way. Now with the recent news of her kidnapping and possible torture I would be shocked if she could provide a quality experience. Hopefully I'm wrong as I have rooted for her to succeed in this business but I haven't heard anything yet to prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:09 #13786Senior Member

Posts: 424Aleja frustration
This was the nearly the same exact scenario that played out for me a couple weeks ago. She was good on initial contact. Then a little slow. Then we set a time and she gave me her address.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I texted when I was on my way. No response. Texted again when I was 10 minutes away. No response.
I arrived. Let her know. No response. Eventually I told her I was confused and sorry that we didn't meet up after having agreed. Never heard another peep.
I have a feeling she may have someone else responding to inquiries. But then, when it comes time to actually meet, if she is not up for it, the communication stops.
Frustrating. By the looks of her photos and the few successful reports lately, she could own a segment of the Brevard market. But. No.
Oh well!








Reply With Quote






