Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 31139
-
08-19-22 14:13 #20414Senior Member

Posts: 97Hmm is her sugar name Camii? Used to see a girl near Spartanburg who let me fill her up with baby batter who looked like that. Can't believe I stopped seeing her should have kept her as a side piece.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 13:54 #20413Senior Member

Posts: 282 backpage real or scam site
Any one have the 411, Is this site, https://charlotte.2backpage.com/post/escorts for real or just snapchat scam page.
-
08-19-22 12:01 #20412Senior Member

Posts: 503Imani Love
I was a little shocked when I saw her on an escort site. Has anyone visited her as an escort?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 11:56 #20411Senior Member

Posts: 7337Usually it is the other way around. Pro turns sugar baby.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:34 #20410Senior Member

Posts: 503Joy Amour
Any Intel.
https://tryst.link/escort/joy-amour
-
08-19-22 10:23 #20409Senior Member

Posts: 503Imani Love
Sugar baby turned pro.
https://tryst.link/escort/imani-love-258
-
08-19-22 10:18 #20408Senior Member

Posts: 377No
The one in the picture is not jaspaki.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 08:44 #20407Banned Member

Posts: 1148Jaz
Does anyone know if this the long time Latina escort Jaspaki?
-
08-18-22 21:59 #20406Senior Member

Posts: 114Sadie or Nikki, same same
They may be different girls with different numbers now but at best they still work with each other. Got the same response from both when asking for their rate. Both said 160 and 200 for their "basic session".
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 21:43 #20405Senior Member

Posts: 1455Leah aka Nikki / Sadie
It is 2 different people, possibly working with each other or at one point did.
Sadie Sweet's info and now a different number.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149488
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89262413
.
Originally Posted by Mightydog
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:50 #20404Senior Member

Posts: 114Nikki now known as Sadie?
Theres a girl going by Sadie Sweet now with that number. Not sure if its Nikki or a friend but she texted that her 200 rate is just her body rub and mutual touching rate.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sadie-sweet/48585622
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 14:14 #20403Senior Member

Posts: 64Nikki
Didn't she used to manage / own Pasithea's / QCE?
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:10 #20402Senior Member

Posts: 589Can't remember the details but yes, she is out of the biz.
Originally Posted by BillK9999
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:03 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 128That is Nikki Staxx my friend. I can tell by the pictures because one particular pic was on her IG and I went and checked he IG and she deleting all the pics is a dead giveaway. I guess she's rebranding and back in the game. When I first started this hobby I seen her at QCE and let me tell ya she was fire LOL I had a amazing time. Damage was $$.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 11:56 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 265Addictive Michelle?
Hi guys. Been out of the country for the past few years, but I try to keep up with my regulars. Anyone know what happened to Addictive Michelle? Last saw something from her about 12-13 months ago, but nothing since, and her P411 page is down also.










Reply With Quote





