Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 716 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 31138
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20413

    2 backpage real or scam site

    Any one have the 411, Is this site, https://charlotte.2backpage.com/post/escorts for real or just snapchat scam page.

  2. #20412

    Imani Love

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Usually it is the other way around. Pro turns sugar baby.
    I was a little shocked when I saw her on an escort site. Has anyone visited her as an escort?

  3. #20411
    Usually it is the other way around. Pro turns sugar baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]

  4. #20410

  5. #20409

    Imani Love


  6. #20408

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this the long time Latina escort Jaspaki?
    The one in the picture is not jaspaki.

  7. #20407

    Jaz

    Does anyone know if this the long time Latina escort Jaspaki?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD224D64-91F9-4C84-B913-11506396ECF8.jpg‎  

  8. #20406

    Sadie or Nikki, same same

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    It is 2 different people, possibly working with each other or at one point did.

    Sadie Sweet's info and now a different number.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149488

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89262413

    .
    They may be different girls with different numbers now but at best they still work with each other. Got the same response from both when asking for their rate. Both said 160 and 200 for their "basic session".

  9. #20405

    Leah aka Nikki / Sadie

    It is 2 different people, possibly working with each other or at one point did.

    Sadie Sweet's info and now a different number.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149488

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89262413

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightydog  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl going by Sadie Sweet now with that number. Not sure if its Nikki or a friend but she texted that her 200 rate is just her body rub and mutual touching rate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sadie-sweet/48585622
    .

  10. #20404

    Nikki now known as Sadie?

    Theres a girl going by Sadie Sweet now with that number. Not sure if its Nikki or a friend but she texted that her 200 rate is just her body rub and mutual touching rate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sadie-sweet/48585622

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to manage / own Pasithea's / QCE?

  11. #20403

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    That is Nikki Staxx my friend. I can tell by the pictures because one particular pic was on her IG and I went and checked he IG and she deleting all the pics is a dead giveaway. I guess she's rebranding and back in the game. When I first started this hobby I seen her at QCE and let me tell ya she was fire LOL I had a amazing time. Damage was $$.
    Didn't she used to manage / own Pasithea's / QCE?

  12. #20402
    Can't remember the details but yes, she is out of the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillK9999  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Been out of the country for the past few years, but I try to keep up with my regulars. Anyone know what happened to Addictive Michelle? Last saw something from her about 12-13 months ago, but nothing since, and her P411 page is down also.

  13. #20401
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one?

    If so you can PM.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3099863
    That is Nikki Staxx my friend. I can tell by the pictures because one particular pic was on her IG and I went and checked he IG and she deleting all the pics is a dead giveaway. I guess she's rebranding and back in the game. When I first started this hobby I seen her at QCE and let me tell ya she was fire LOL I had a amazing time. Damage was $$.

  14. #20400

    Addictive Michelle?

    Hi guys. Been out of the country for the past few years, but I try to keep up with my regulars. Anyone know what happened to Addictive Michelle? Last saw something from her about 12-13 months ago, but nothing since, and her P411 page is down also.

  15. #20399

    Leah

    Anyone have info on this one?

    If so you can PM.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3099863

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape