Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12129
    Quote Originally Posted by Laius  [View Original Post]
    Her ads are pushing specials and bb. Is she getting hard up or what is going on? Maybe time to steer clear?
    There are plenty of geniuses on this board who want the BB. I honestly am not a fan of Russian roulette so I would stay as far away from that as possible. Maybe when I'm 70 I'll think about it because at that point who cares?

  2. #12128
    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about the girl with no name. If someone has met up with her, I'd appreciate info.
    The 2nd girl is Dani. Seen her 3-4 times over the years. She is extremely slow to respond when texting. She'll do car dates and outcall. Pics are accurate in my opinion, however not worth the hassle. So I guess it depends how desperate you are and as most of you know Madison is basically out of options. Reliable options that is.

    I, for one, am glad I am moving out of state in a couple days and while where I'm going there will be zero options I'm okay with that because after 10 years, I've had enough. I didn't mean to make this sound like a goodbye letter.

  3. #12127

    Anyone?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/008906224322

    Does anybody know about this chick? Anybody been with her? Reports? I called her and she seems legit.

  4. #12126

    Brooklyn pushing for business?

    Her ads are pushing specials and bb. Is she getting hard up or what is going on? Maybe time to steer clear?

  5. #12125
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Not really bad per se. Just older. And I can be very picky about that.
    Thanks! May check her out. I don't mind a good MILF if she's clean and personable.

  6. #12124

    Second girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about the girl with no name. If someone has met up with her, I'd appreciate info.

  7. #12123
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?
    Not really bad per se. Just older. And I can be very picky about that.

  8. #12122
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious. So Arizona Rose is not Ashley (from years back).

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ona-36-1482608

    I've interacted with Arizona, but I didn't pull the trigger. She sent a confirmation pic that kind of collapsed my interest. I tend to prefer much younger (early 18-24). Older women usually provide much better service. Like April. I saw April once. Total GFE. Very passionate. But I think a huge part of my pleasure is the visual and kinesthetic memories of enjoying a young, smooth, supple body.

    Oh well. Arizona sounds like she'd be very similar. Very passionate and eager to please and enjoy the time spent together. Almost no rules or limits. Reasonable donation. Not rushed. All that. If only she were 21. LOL.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger?
    How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?

  9. #12121

    Gravity

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    Spinner? At you mean gravitational pull. Go near and you may never leave that orbit again LOL.

  10. #12120
    [QUOTE=BrunoMadison;6077492]Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    🤮 Not even if you paid my donation 🤮

  11. #12119

    Holy cow!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    God damn! . seriously. Damn! I have no words.

  12. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.
    Ah, yes, I forgot the moniker and the tagline. Nice.

  13. #12117

    New Spinner. Or not

    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443

  14. #12116

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.

  15. #12115

    Anyone seen these


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape