Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 957 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11101

    Guess her GPS got a little better.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I have met a really nice and sweet girl on SA who is in need of some help, she's only looking to see a few guys and stay utr, damage was 3. But it's well worth it, if you're not willing to meet her and help her out don't waste her time because she's in need of some help and having hard times, seniors pm but again please don't ruin this for us so take a really good care of her.
    Quoted me $3200/ month and then we could go to $800 ppm. I passed. Guess most guys did if she dropped to $300.

  2. #11100

    Dumb Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
    She's a bi*h! I contacted her a couple of months ago and inquired about her menu since it's so vague in her ad. She got super bitchy and said she's no junkie hooker or something like that LOL! I told her to F off you dumb! Anyway, her pics look a little dated and she looks kind of fat for my taste. Guess her volleyball physique has been replaced by her non-ho physique lmfao.

  3. #11099

    Thanks for the heads up on Pure Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
    Saw her ad and was intrigued. It gave me tgbt vibes. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this provider. We already have 'blonde beauty' in Lex who gives piss poor service and now we have 'pure beauty' LOL.

  4. #11098

    Latina SA girl

    I have met a really nice and sweet girl on SA who is in need of some help, she's only looking to see a few guys and stay utr, damage was 3. But it's well worth it, if you're not willing to meet her and help her out don't waste her time because she's in need of some help and having hard times, seniors pm but again please don't ruin this for us so take a really good care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17B83454-C2DC-451B-AAC1-3770524E280A.jpg‎  

  5. #11097

    Tara

    Saw Tara last week.

    Didn't have a bad time but still not the same experience I was looking for. She was clean and receptive. Nice place to host. No multi pop. Probably the reason I'm disappointed. If I pay for the hour I want the whole hour. I also discovered I'm not a fan of fake breasts.

    On another note I've asked a couple times for Kelsey's digits and no one has come through for me. Is she still around? If so, I still need those digits. LOL.

  6. #11096

    Pure Beauty = Pure BS

    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.

  7. #11095

    Looks like Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    That looks like Melanie LOL she's too easy to knock up LOL but she's a blast to hang with! She's Talk and got one hell of an ass! Loves sucking dick! But don't trust her Caster given the chance she will take whatever you have LOL. Oh and she used to love to get Ass fucked!!

  8. #11094

    As was taken down but do you have the number

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    That's kinda funny. I texted her the other day and she quoted me 200 for a qv. Didn't ask for a deposit. I politely declined at that price. I did question if she was really pregnant b / c that's not really my thing. Said she was. She's just tall and skinny therefore doesn't show.. I suspect a scam.
    If you still have her number I think I Know who she is! Wow Prego huh? Well no wonder she's acting this way!!

  9. #11093

    She's got Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    That's kinda funny. I texted her the other day and she quoted me 200 for a qv. Didn't ask for a deposit. I politely declined at that price. I did question if she was really pregnant b / c that's not really my thing. Said she was. She's just tall and skinny therefore doesn't show.. I suspect a scam.
    Yea she texted me that this morning 200 for a QV. Told her I don't do GPS except for directions on the highway. Told her to hit said highway.

  10. #11092

    Best of

    I do enjoy playtime and Kristen is my current favorite. Amazing boobs and oral is crazy good but she won't do outcalls. I'm going to be in London for the weekend, anyone know of a good provider in that area? Or one that will travel to me there?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content

  11. #11091

    Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopieOne  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!
    That's kinda funny. I texted her the other day and she quoted me 200 for a qv. Didn't ask for a deposit. I politely declined at that price. I did question if she was really pregnant b / c that's not really my thing. Said she was. She's just tall and skinny therefore doesn't show.. I suspect a scam.

  12. #11090

    Tara. Cancellation count 5

    I have been trying to schedule with her for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I had 5 confirmed appointments all cancelled.

    Appointment 1 - Sorry, I got my dates mixed up.

    Appointment 2 - Sorry, there is a miscommunication.

    Appointment 3 - My kids are here today which is understandable and I don't hold this against her.

    Appointment 4 - There is a water leak in my building.

    Appointment 5 - I was called to work.

    All these might be valid reasons and maybe our schedules are not aligning but what pisses me off is every single time, I get this response when I was about to start from my place and reach out to her. If it doesn't work for her on a day, she should atleast let me know and not wait for me to reach out to her to get cancelled. Having said all this, I will still reach out and try to see her atleast to see firsthand going by all glowing reviews.

  13. #11089

    Kelsi new Number

    Will someone private message an updated number for Kelsi.

  14. #11088

    Tgbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopieOne  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!
    So 50 for QV? Seems TGBT imo. Other brave souls may feel free to correct me though.

  15. #11087

    Richmond Kate back in lex

    Dreamed with Kate few days ago. Always a great time. Likes greek and Pounded that ass in mish, k9,etc. She did this interesting version of rcg that feels snug. Incall at inn. Catch her while you can.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/556829928658

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape