Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11083

    Intel on Prego and looking for fun

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!

  2. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    I remember her. Can't remember her name though. Last I heard she'd got pregnant.

  3. #11081

    Another fake. But also not smart.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...K/347464576232

    Just for shits and giggles I texted this number. Asked "which airport she's close to". Received " 7046 South 900 East in Midvale Utah, 140/30 min 180/60 min" That's like 1460 miles away. She then said " 3322?red? Roof? Inn? Pl?louisville? KY?red? Roof? Inn?140 hh?160/45 min?200/ hr?300 VIP?280 hh?360 hr". Told her I'm not in Louisville. Asshole doesn't even know which city he posted the ad in. I knew it was a fake ad, but was just fucking with them. (I was bored today. LOL).

  4. #11080

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen this one? Or had contact with her? I know her area code is Tennessee but it looks like a normal ad.

    I can't post links for some reason, just go through stg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtu3ndy4ntuznzrkzdllotuzmmqxzmq4zjdlztkzogy5zdqxyzk.jpg.jpeg‎   tntk1mjhjm2iyndnlndq2zwq2ywjhyzflnwnmntgwmdmwngvloq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #11079

    Krissey?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    Pretty sure that's a pic of Krissey. Used to advertise regularly but haven't seen anything from her in quite a while. I tried to set something up with her about 3 years ago and she went dark once I got to the parking lot of her motel- haven't tried to contact her since.

  6. #11078
    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I am as well. See Blowme in text below. He is all knowing and has all the answers on how to handle women. I quit, got tired of trying.
    Thanks for the shout out Defcon! Because I've been around for a few decades and made the same mistakes as you, I've read the forum and am happy to share intel. I know GPS when I see it, hear about it, read about it. As soon as a pretty one pops up in the starved-for-talent Lexington everyone posts that they can't get and of them. If you ever need any good Intel in the future just hit me up.

  7. #11077

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluee  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her on stg lately. But she's on Tryst and them. Is she still seeing people or what? She used to post often and I have seen nothing.
    I was able to link up with Kristen via text when I was visiting. Set up a time and made my way over to her.

    Her place smells like smoke, it wasn't a bother but she could air it out or something.

    She would look like her pictures, if it was maybe 2-3 years ago. As mentioned she gained some weight, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I really came to see her BBBJ skills and it was excellent. She swallowed every last drop or pretended she did.

    Overall, I would see her again and she would be a good safety / backup if none of the girls I reached out to responds.

    I tried contacting Bree but nothing.

  8. #11076

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to see her for over a week but was unsuccessful. She quotes a time I ask her to confirm and she ghosts me or says that she got her days mixed up. Am I the only one with this problem? The good thing though is that she actually responds right away but doesn't respond closer to the appointment time. I want to schedule ahead as I need to driver for 40 minutes to her location.
    Yes, I am as well. See Blowme in text below. He is all knowing and has all the answers on how to handle women. I quit, got tired of trying.

  9. #11075

    Brown Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    I know her real name but don't remember stage name.

  10. #11074

    Tara. Still waiting to see her

    I have been trying to see her for over a week but was unsuccessful. She quotes a time I ask her to confirm and she ghosts me or says that she got her days mixed up. Am I the only one with this problem? The good thing though is that she actually responds right away but doesn't respond closer to the appointment time. I want to schedule ahead as I need to driver for 40 minutes to her location.

  11. #11073

    Shayden

    I've seen her recently, she is wider at the hips than the pictures, and she talks a little to much for me, but overall a good dream

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139
    .

  12. #11072

    Brown nips

    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brown nips.jpg‎  

  13. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    Careful she is a grifter. 500 bucks for a titty fuck session she films for her Only Fans.
    Where is she advertising?

  14. #11070

    Brandy Talore

    Careful she is a grifter. 500 bucks for a titty fuck session she films for her Only Fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    What price range are you talking about? Link?

  15. #11069

    Blowme

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was right, she didn't ghost you like you said, she just went silent because she was busy. Whe. Someone ghosts you they don't show up.

    I'm not a white night as I wasn't defending her, just trying to get you to understand why she doesn't have time to play on her phone all day texting you like she's your new girlfriend. I don't see chick's that make you pay upfront, set timers, rush you out and think their shit doesn't stink. You can have them. I know Lexington is a desert for somewhat hot girls and those that are charge way too much. I know that because several good ones from Cincinnati make trips down there to overcharge you and you eat it up. You do you, I'll do me.
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Please make him stop. Somebody Please!!

    I kno most of us kentuky boys just fel off a turnup truk. But, we kno how to talk to them thar women folk. We so dang gone glad you come down her to git us straited out.

    Blowme, my battry gone dead can you git me a jump.

    BTW, Blowme.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape