Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17941
-
08-18-22 07:54 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 160Twitter
Look at her Twitter.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:10 #11085Regular Member

Posts: 1I have
I have. Those pictures are from when she was a junkie. She's clean now. Still posts just not her face. She's a big girl but doesn't watch the clock. Agrees to do about anything you want. BBBJ amazing and she's tight. Likes it a bit in the rough side. She will def take care of you.
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:51 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 193Saw
I saw her last weekend. Worst experience I've had in my mongering career. Much heavier than pics, does not do what is agreed to and was in a very sketchy area. Only time I considered carrying my gun into a meetup.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:38 #11083Regular Member

Posts: 11Intel on Prego and looking for fun
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106
Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!
-
08-17-22 11:39 #11082Senior Member

Posts: 46I remember her. Can't remember her name though. Last I heard she'd got pregnant.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:18 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 445Another fake. But also not smart.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...K/347464576232
Just for shits and giggles I texted this number. Asked "which airport she's close to". Received " 7046 South 900 East in Midvale Utah, 140/30 min 180/60 min" That's like 1460 miles away. She then said " 3322?red? Roof? Inn? Pl?louisville? KY?red? Roof? Inn?140 hh?160/45 min?200/ hr?300 VIP?280 hh?360 hr". Told her I'm not in Louisville. Asshole doesn't even know which city he posted the ad in. I knew it was a fake ad, but was just fucking with them. (I was bored today. LOL).
-
08-17-22 07:57 #11080Senior Member

Posts: 360Kelly
Has anyone seen this one? Or had contact with her? I know her area code is Tennessee but it looks like a normal ad.
I can't post links for some reason, just go through stg
-
08-17-22 07:13 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 252Krissey?
Pretty sure that's a pic of Krissey. Used to advertise regularly but haven't seen anything from her in quite a while. I tried to set something up with her about 3 years ago and she went dark once I got to the parking lot of her motel- haven't tried to contact her since.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 00:44 #11078Banned Member

Posts: 1056Thanks for the shout out Defcon! Because I've been around for a few decades and made the same mistakes as you, I've read the forum and am happy to share intel. I know GPS when I see it, hear about it, read about it. As soon as a pretty one pops up in the starved-for-talent Lexington everyone posts that they can't get and of them. If you ever need any good Intel in the future just hit me up.
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:51 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 117Visit
I was able to link up with Kristen via text when I was visiting. Set up a time and made my way over to her.
Originally Posted by BigBluee
[View Original Post]
Her place smells like smoke, it wasn't a bother but she could air it out or something.
She would look like her pictures, if it was maybe 2-3 years ago. As mentioned she gained some weight, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I really came to see her BBBJ skills and it was excellent. She swallowed every last drop or pretended she did.
Overall, I would see her again and she would be a good safety / backup if none of the girls I reached out to responds.
I tried contacting Bree but nothing.
-
08-16-22 13:36 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 307Tara
Yes, I am as well. See Blowme in text below. He is all knowing and has all the answers on how to handle women. I quit, got tired of trying.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:28 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 344Brown Nips
I know her real name but don't remember stage name.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:18 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 259Tara. Still waiting to see her
I have been trying to see her for over a week but was unsuccessful. She quotes a time I ask her to confirm and she ghosts me or says that she got her days mixed up. Am I the only one with this problem? The good thing though is that she actually responds right away but doesn't respond closer to the appointment time. I want to schedule ahead as I need to driver for 40 minutes to her location.
-
08-16-22 12:45 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 79Shayden
I've seen her recently, she is wider at the hips than the pictures, and she talks a little to much for me, but overall a good dream
.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 12:33 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 87Brown nips
See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.










Reply With Quote





