Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11019
-
08-18-22 16:52 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 131Sassy Washington
This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington
-
08-18-22 13:51 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 340Do you have her contact information or web site?
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:27 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 340Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I've always she was hot.
Thank you.
-
08-18-22 12:57 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 275"I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins. ".
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
HELL YEAH!
-
08-18-22 11:26 #5795Regular Member

Posts: 2Definitely agree.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Also I've seen her solo before. Inquired about MSOG with the duo and she said no, single shot only.
-
08-18-22 11:20 #5794Banned Member

Posts: 2302Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 08:59 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 111ATF Rotation
If she's open to all that and you haven't seen her in awhile, who's in your ATF rotation?
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 02:40 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 36Lexi B
Yessir! She showed me some pics of what she was going for last time we connected. Stoked to see how it comes out- even though I think that body is crackin AF as is.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by PuffyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 01:25 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 113Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 23:10 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 29Lucy
Not sure if this is the same one that's been talked about in the Strip Club thread, but anyone have any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/cutesylucyxo
-
08-17-22 21:02 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 208Is this gal new? Anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mollyjane
Also has anyone seen Jordyn recently? I think she's in the SLU group but her tits look nice and I think she's GFE?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....98448-I-m-back!-Jordyn-2-0-starts-now!26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-Young-spontaneous-sexy-and-awesome!26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B.
-
08-17-22 20:58 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 66Tammy2 Times
Good visit with Tammy, she had a TNA LMS, did 180/ hr w / MSOG. She let me know ahead of time that it was that time of the month, so French only.
Was on time, clean incall, did two rounds BBBJCIM, and she put in the work. I think I went almost 20 min each pop, and Tammy's mouth never left my cock until I came. Super sloppy and seemed to enjoy it.
-
08-17-22 20:45 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 500Saw her not to long ago, still as fun as always. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:44 #5786Regular Member

Posts: 23Bubblebutt
She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:43 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 71Cleo Alexander
There was a review from a well known hobbiest on the other site about her. He had her come to his apartment. After the visit, she stole a bunch of packages from the mail room, and was caught on video. The manager went around to all the tenants in an attempt to find out who let her in. The hobbiest had to lie. He posted a review about it, and then it mysteriously disappeared several days later. I wanted to see her until I saw that review.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






