Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 735 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11012
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5792

    Lexi B

    Yessir! She showed me some pics of what she was going for last time we connected. Stoked to see how it comes out- even though I think that body is crackin AF as is.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyBalls  [View Original Post]
    What work? Like she modifying here body again?
    Exactly.

  2. #5791
    Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  3. #5790

    Lucy

    Not sure if this is the same one that's been talked about in the Strip Club thread, but anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cutesylucyxo

  4. #5789
    Is this gal new? Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyjane

    Also has anyone seen Jordyn recently? I think she's in the SLU group but her tits look nice and I think she's GFE?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....98448-I-m-back!-Jordyn-2-0-starts-now!26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-Young-spontaneous-sexy-and-awesome!26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B.

  5. #5788

    Tammy2 Times

    Good visit with Tammy, she had a TNA LMS, did 180/ hr w / MSOG. She let me know ahead of time that it was that time of the month, so French only.

    Was on time, clean incall, did two rounds BBBJCIM, and she put in the work. I think I went almost 20 min each pop, and Tammy's mouth never left my cock until I came. Super sloppy and seemed to enjoy it.

  6. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
    Saw her not to long ago, still as fun as always. Always a good time.

  7. #5786

    Bubblebutt

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  8. #5785

    Cleo Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.
    There was a review from a well known hobbiest on the other site about her. He had her come to his apartment. After the visit, she stole a bunch of packages from the mail room, and was caught on video. The manager went around to all the tenants in an attempt to find out who let her in. The hobbiest had to lie. He posted a review about it, and then it mysteriously disappeared several days later. I wanted to see her until I saw that review.

  9. #5784

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.
    Haha is that Mary Poppins?

  10. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    That can be frustrating. I think she's healing from getting some work done.
    What work? Like she modifying here body again?

  11. #5782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisterra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo-alexandra
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.

  12. #5781

    Downtown Renton

    Looking for someone in downtown Renton for a quick visit. Anyone have any recommendations?

  13. #5780

    P_bubblebutt69

    For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?

  14. #5779

    Cleo Alexandra

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo-alexandra

  15. #5778

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?
    I've seen her. Not a post op, pretty girl. Her friend Celine is definitely Post-op, if you know, you know. Sandy is a little thicker than shown in the pics but overall good experience. Paid for an hour but got 40 minutes. BBBJ, ball play. Then CFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape