Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 735 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11021
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5786

    Bubblebutt

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  2. #5785

    Cleo Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.
    There was a review from a well known hobbiest on the other site about her. He had her come to his apartment. After the visit, she stole a bunch of packages from the mail room, and was caught on video. The manager went around to all the tenants in an attempt to find out who let her in. The hobbiest had to lie. He posted a review about it, and then it mysteriously disappeared several days later. I wanted to see her until I saw that review.

  3. #5784

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.
    Haha is that Mary Poppins?

  4. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    That can be frustrating. I think she's healing from getting some work done.
    What work? Like she modifying here body again?

  5. #5782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisterra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo-alexandra
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.

  6. #5781

    Downtown Renton

    Looking for someone in downtown Renton for a quick visit. Anyone have any recommendations?

  7. #5780

    P_bubblebutt69

    For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?

  8. #5779

    Cleo Alexandra

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo-alexandra

  9. #5778

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?
    I've seen her. Not a post op, pretty girl. Her friend Celine is definitely Post-op, if you know, you know. Sandy is a little thicker than shown in the pics but overall good experience. Paid for an hour but got 40 minutes. BBBJ, ball play. Then CFS.

  10. #5777
    Finding out for myself today! Thankfully someone put up a good review. I am always skeptical of 'too good to be true' new providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-hot-babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.

  11. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!.
    Also had my eye on this touring hottie. Plan to meet up with her tmrw if time and mojo. If I do, will post highlights.

  12. #5775
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    Just a heads up -- be careful about prebooking with the Euro agencies as they tend to shift times and girls around, especially towards the end of tours. Sometimes they'll let you know, sometimes not. Would definitely message them in mornings to confirm appointments. I usually hate prebooking other than day of, but if the person is popular enough, sometimes you have to.

    Also sometimes the ones they have over are GFE-lite, or hardly even that (closed mouth kissing) despite what's texted. Best to wait for reviews, temper expectations, or TOFTT. I'm of the opinion they better be near perfect in service or hit all my buttons for 5+.

    A few definitely fit that bill, but not many.

  13. #5774

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.
    That's the way it's going for me. "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak".

  14. #5773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.

  15. #5772

    Coco / Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    How was the menu? SuperSafety, semi-Safety or YMMV?
    Services were ok. BBBJ, the rest were covered. I asked her to pay attention to my b at lls, and she said she'd rather not. They were shaved and freshly washed- so I'm guessing she's just not into that. The KAngel I saw today sure as fuck paid attention to them!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape