Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11008
-
08-19-22 12:33 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 338Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 12:27 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 338She has a lot of reviews on the other board, and no Alerts. Sounds like she is a safety girl.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 11:06 #5801Regular Member

Posts: 13From the TNA reviews this one looks like a pass.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 00:19 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 29Marie Allure
Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.
Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
-
08-18-22 16:52 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 131Sassy Washington
This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington
-
08-18-22 13:51 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 338Do you have her contact information or web site?
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:27 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 338Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I've always she was hot.
Thank you.
-
08-18-22 12:57 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 275"I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins. ".
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
HELL YEAH!
-
08-18-22 11:26 #5795Regular Member

Posts: 2Definitely agree.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Also I've seen her solo before. Inquired about MSOG with the duo and she said no, single shot only.
-
08-18-22 11:20 #5794Banned Member

Posts: 2302Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 08:59 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 110ATF Rotation
If she's open to all that and you haven't seen her in awhile, who's in your ATF rotation?
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 02:40 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 36Lexi B
Yessir! She showed me some pics of what she was going for last time we connected. Stoked to see how it comes out- even though I think that body is crackin AF as is.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by PuffyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 01:25 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 113Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 23:10 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 29Lucy
Not sure if this is the same one that's been talked about in the Strip Club thread, but anyone have any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/cutesylucyxo
-
08-17-22 21:02 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 207Is this gal new? Anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mollyjane
Also has anyone seen Jordyn recently? I think she's in the SLU group but her tits look nice and I think she's GFE?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....98448-I-m-back!-Jordyn-2-0-starts-now!26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-Young-spontaneous-sexy-and-awesome!26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B.










Reply With Quote




