Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 662 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6696

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps sending me texts. She lists two different ages in her ads: 21&23. When pressed about it, as she looks older, she admits she's 26 years old. Told her I'll pass. Also she lives in a bad area of the city: Ward Street. Question is, has anyone seen this thick chocolate cake? Something about her just does not feel right with me. From my experiences and from some reviews, providers who boast about what and all they can do usually fall flat and are full of fluff but no substance. Any intel, brothers? Much appreciated and thank you.

    Pretti Brown is in town to make you 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/750320091048

    Lets Play 23 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/686991735016

    Phone: 774-458-7394; 508-419-3706.
    Don't waste your time, good brother. She had the nerve to ask a 2-piece for hh car date. Told her to keep dreaming. Also, she told me she's on Harlem Street. Either it's Ward or Harlem both streets are within the same awful, eyesore vicinity. Definitely wouldn't be caught dead there at night. She posts all the time, day and night. Avoid.

  2. #6695

    Exotic Latina

    She only does out-calls and swears she drives alone. Yeah right. Have not seen any reviews. Any info? Thanks.

    Exotic Latina 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/810060723978

    Phone: 401-344-5XXX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F221CFA1-08D2-4E7D-A2F4-B5A239D32272.jpeg‎   F2829BDD-2BFC-43DF-891A-E2B23EADBECA.jpeg‎   6FA1E16C-A436-4EA0-B674-79DEA943F2BC.jpeg‎  

  3. #6694
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps sending me texts. She lists two different ages in her ads: 21&23. When pressed about it, as she looks older, she admits she's 26 years old. Told her I'll pass. Also she lives in a bad area of the city: Ward Street. Question is, has anyone seen this thick chocolate cake? Something about her just does not feel right with me. From my experiences and from some reviews, providers who boast about what and all they can do usually fall flat and are full of fluff but no substance. Any intel, brothers? Much appreciated and thank you.

    Pretti Brown is in town to make you 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/750320091048

    Lets Play 23 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/686991735016
    Ah! Brings back the horror memories.

    Encounter was couple of years ago. Shady area shady home. I am alive and thank god for that.

    The experience is more horror. I can't write it.

    There was no furniture in her entire apt. Just a rug on the floor. I walked out.

  4. #6693

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Another case of GPS. Not sure how some of these girls think they are worth $200 for a qv. Go for it if you have money to burn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070
    Well said, brother. I told her to kick rocks. Says she bartends on weekends. Told her to have as many drinks it will take her to lose the delusion of her nonsensical donations. Waste of time and effort.

  5. #6692

    Uxbridge / Douglas / Burrillville

    Another case of GPS. Not sure how some of these girls think they are worth $200 for a qv. Go for it if you have money to burn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070

  6. #6691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Hello brothers

    This one keeps sending me texts. She lists two different ages in her ads: 21&23. When pressed about it, as she looks older, she admits she's 26 years old. Told her I'll pass. Also she lives in a bad area of the city: Ward Street. Question is, has anyone seen this thick chocolate cake? Something about her just does not feel right with me. From my experiences and from some reviews, providers who boast about what and all they can do usually fall flat and are full of fluff but no substance. Any intel, brothers? Much appreciated and thank you.

    Pretti Brown is in town to make you 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/750320091048

    Lets Play 23 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/686991735016

    Phone: 774-458-7394; 508-419-3706.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6697374B-E8BB-4877-9943-B12B86976A82.jpg‎   87120331-86F1-4D82-A0E9-ED49510C4AB6.jpg‎   CEA935CF-61EC-4276-A924-1812249941E8.jpg‎   DF3DA33C-A5DC-4E86-BB45-E713D16077E1.jpg‎   C1330ABD-E697-496D-8AA5-64F10A82B33B.jpg‎  

    F2373763-1A20-4E8F-98E7-FAB7E0BFF7D4.jpg‎  

  7. #6690

    How do you approach?

    I'm curious how everyone else sends the initial texts to these girls. I've met up with 4 or 5 over the past couple years. I probably would've met up with so many more, but I never get responses.

    How do you guys usually start out? Maybe they don't reply because I'm saying the wrong shit?

  8. #6689

    Fifties as in 1950's

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she is old enough to have enjoyed the fifties. Maybe been in high school then and more likely in her 70's now.

  9. #6688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Wrong woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to assume that the pics are not accurate as the girl in this post is not a BBW https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/075391926863.
    They are talking about Hoover, not Reina.

  10. #6687

    Reina

    So I am going to assume that the pics are not accurate as the girl in this post is not a BBW https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/075391926863.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I see her every couple weeks or so. Always glad to see me. Always good service. She's a big bbw for sure but she can suck a dick, pussy is responsive, she squirts a gusher, and can take a hell of a pounding.

  11. #6686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    I agree. 80-100 is my limit for QV. Had a urge to empty my balls so saw hoover nice deep cock sucking and ball licking with CIM.

    I have yet to find another provider in that price range.
    I agree. I see her every couple weeks or so. Always glad to see me. Always good service. She's a big bbw for sure but she can suck a dick, pussy is responsive, she squirts a gusher, and can take a hell of a pounding.

  12. #6685

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    80-100 for a QV is my limit. That's 15 minutes of BBBJ and a smash cg or doggy.
    I agree. 80-100 is my limit for QV. Had a urge to empty my balls so saw hoover nice deep cock sucking and ball licking with CIM.

    I have yet to find another provider in that price range.

  13. #6684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Quick reply and polite. Quoted $1. 6 for 30 min and $2. 5 60 min with $20 upsell for daty and dfk. Passed.
    She was nice and polite on text for me. Wanted 150 for QV. No word on upsell for daty and dfk. 150 QV is too much. And if she upsells the daty and dfk, yea pass.

  14. #6683

    Fifties are fabulous

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Quick reply and polite. Quoted $1. 6 for 30 min and $2. 5 60 min with $20 upsell for daty and dfk. Passed.

  15. #6682

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape