Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 662 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    I got it for 1. 2 after negotiation. I promised her I finish quick LOL.
    80-100 for a QV is my limit. That's 15 minutes of BBBJ and a smash cg or doggy.

  2. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm a quick visit guy myself but I noticed a lot of girls are not doing qv and want us to go for their $200 hh. So much was the damage for Reina BBBJ?
    I got it for 1. 2 after negotiation. I promised her I finish quick LOL.

  3. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    He shouldn't need to ask that question. Just reading everything about she love sex, anal and all that should of gave it a red flag that it's a scam.
    I don't disagree. My immediate thought was "come on. Does she look like a girl from Worcester?" haha. I went with the reverse image route because seeing for yourself is believing. Also wanted to avoid dealing with contrarians who swear that "one day 10 years ago they TOFFT and met a girl like that who was a 12 out of 10; therefore anything is possible".

  4. #6678

    Reverse image lookup

    If you use Chrome as your browser, just right-click on the photo and select "search image with google lens". That gets you there quicker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    https://images.google.com/

    There are other sites, but I use this one. You can either post a link to the pic, or download the pic, then upload it.

    To copy a link for a pic, right click on pick and select "copy link address".

    To download a pic, right click on pic and select "save image as".

  5. #6677

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    https://images.google.com/

    There are other sites, but I use this one. You can either post a link to the pic, or download the pic, then upload it.

    To copy a link for a pic, right click on pick and select "copy link address".

    To download a pic, right click on pic and select "save image as".
    Thanks a lot.

  6. #6676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Hows does one do a reverse image lookup.
    He shouldn't need to ask that question. Just reading everything about she love sex, anal and all that should of gave it a red flag that it's a scam.

  7. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Hows does one do a reverse image lookup.
    https://images.google.com/

    There are other sites, but I use this one. You can either post a link to the pic, or download the pic, then upload it.

    To copy a link for a pic, right click on pick and select "copy link address".

    To download a pic, right click on pic and select "save image as".

  8. #6674

    Reverse Image Lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    If you do a reverse image lookup you see ads from all around the country.
    Hows does one do a reverse image lookup.

  9. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    In a moment of desperation. I did the "Walk of shame" precovid. Maybe $80. She wanted to fuck. I finished fast down her throat. Nice lady. No repeat.

  10. #6672

    Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2649818

    Quoting 100 for Hhr. Hosts in a house near Sole Proprietor?
    If you do a reverse image lookup you see ads from all around the country.

  11. #6671

    Anyone Seen Her

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2649818

    Quoting 100 for Hhr. Hosts in a house near Sole Proprietor?

  12. #6670
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgnrt  [View Original Post]
    Oooof. Monkeypox?

    No thanks huge red flag.
    Quoted me.

    QV- 125.

    HH - 150.

    HR - 250.

    I'll likely pass because of the aforementioned issue though the quoted numbers arent great either.

  13. #6669

    Never mind: I'm dumb

    Feel free to delete.

  14. #6668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/075391926863

    All I can say is wow. This is the reason why I only go for a quick visit. Called up Reina and she was really close by in Framingham and I asked for the quick BBBJ which she was fine with. Gave me the room number and head on up. Once I got in, it took a while for the session to start as the was just running around looking for whatever the fuck. Stripped her naked and let her go down on me and her head game is definitely on point. No hands and sloppy and let's me control the pace. I came in minutes and I swear she was sucking out my soul as I was cim. In and out about 15 minutes probably.
    I'm a quick visit guy myself but I noticed a lot of girls are not doing qv and want us to go for their $200 hh. So much was the damage for Reina BBBJ?

  15. #6667

    Fifties are fabulous


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape