Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 275 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this lovey MILF?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/391736273177
    I won't go back. I had been eyeing her down for some time and decided to take the plunge. I like a unique look and I found the pics sexy. I messaged her and she sent me another pic of the same chick. She quoted me 1 hhr /2 hr. I get there and she did the hide behind the door in a dark room thing so you don't realize that it's a different girl game. At that point, the pill kicked in and I was ready for anything. The actual chick was a 40's Brazilian chick who was attractive, but not who I thought I was seeing. BBBJ (no CIM). Covered FS. She then asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes, but she clearly had no idea what she was doing. I could get more pressure rubbing my back against the wall.

    I see that she claims it's a new number, but I'll assume it's the same chick. Her name was Paola out of the Days Inn in Iselin. If you just want covered FS with a somewhat attractive chick, you could do worse than HHR with her. Just don't expect much. If you decide to meet her and it's someone else now, please report back.

  2. #2197

    Real or Not

    What's the story with this lovey MILF?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/391736273177

  3. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Was there anyone else at her location a dude or other room mates what was her rates I want to take a leap to the incall outcall will cost to much because of the Lyft or Uber.
    I remember there was some kid stuff in the apartment, but no kids. Pretty sure there was another chick there, but no dudes that I saw. Certainly wasn't as cautious back then as I am now, but it was a quiet neighborhood, and she was very discrete. When girls try that hard to stay low key I figure there isn't as much of a chance it'll go sideways.

    Probably 70-80 back then, but I honestly don't recall.

  4. #2195

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bri a few weeks ago, it was at a not great motel. She's definitely the girl in the pic but they definitely are touched though. I went for a Billy bob Joel concert but she kept stopping because she had to cough and just ended up finishing me with her hands. I did not feel comfortable and would not repeat.
    Thanks for the info. Not easy finding good ones around here LOL.

  5. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She was in Cinnaminson around d 2017/18 and the near Audubon during the pandemic but I didn't see her there. She was an OK date. Heavier than pics at the time, and back then the house was filthy with trash and drug paraphernalia all over.
    Was there anyone else at her location a dude or other room mates what was her rates I want to take a leap to the incall outcall will cost to much because of the Lyft or Uber.

  6. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Definitely having a harder time in Mercer county area then I did working in Philadelphia and hobbying out that way. Charm in Trenton was a pretty good call a while back, but wanting something different.

    Anyone got 411 on this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/074550295684
    She was in Cinnaminson around d 2017/18 and the near Audubon during the pandemic but I didn't see her there. She was an OK date. Heavier than pics at the time, and back then the house was filthy with trash and drug paraphernalia all over.

  7. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Where's the ad? Post the ad.
    https://westchester.skipthegames.com...T/827697288855

  8. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    According to her ad, she's in my area. Do you remember her rates?
    Hr 260 hh 160 incall all covered.

  9. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Definitely having a harder time in Mercer county area then I did working in Philadelphia and hobbying out that way. Charm in Trenton was a pretty good call a while back, but wanting something different.

    Anyone got 411 on this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/074550295684
    I've been looking at this chick for a while I'll try her out for outcall but the Lyft will cost me a lot of money I'm in Jersey City would do an incall but according to her Facebook I prefer outcall I found her on Facebook before skip.

  10. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Definitely having a harder time in Mercer county area then I did working in Philadelphia and hobbying out that way. Charm in Trenton was a pretty good call a while back, but wanting something different.

    Anyone got 411 on this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/074550295684
    She looks familiar in one picture, if it's her I have seen her before nice girl, but my gut says stay away.

  11. #2188

    No. One

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I try not to visit Lawrenceville on number one at the six motel.
    The place creeps me out. Perfect place for a set up. Special thanks to the Senior members for there thoughts, advice and reviews.

  12. #2187

    Slim pickings

    Definitely having a harder time in Mercer county area then I did working in Philadelphia and hobbying out that way. Charm in Trenton was a pretty good call a while back, but wanting something different.

    Anyone got 411 on this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/074550295684

  13. #2186

    No fly

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the hotel for me and other mongers know not to go to the location and this Chick look like a street Chick trying to get escort rates she's not worth the trouble.
    I try not to visit Lawrenceville on number one at the six motel.

  14. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    My type too. But google the phone number. Set up a visit. Texted 20 minutes out "OK she said". Texted 5 minutes out and crickets. Texted "I am here" That is where is got weird.

    Get a text "my room-mate is busy with a date, she should be done in 5 minutes, but where are you parked, I can come out and sit with you". Well by that, I didn't know who I was talking to and responded that I will just wait. She says "perfect sweetie". Get a phone call about ten minutes waiting and the girl says, "she should be done, but isn't, if you want we can go across the street and get a short stay room for an hour". I say, "where are you in the bathroom"? She says, "no I am just waiting outside". Well, I still don't know who I am talking to and this is at the place where I got tapped for a visit, when a handler barged in as soon as I undressed and I was out there lickity split. That one eyed woman quit posting but I remember her and I remember that place and I am not making a date with someone I haven't seen a picture of. That place has a long and lonely hallway perfect for a rip off. Anyway, by then I have circled the place a time or two and there is nobody outside.

    IDK all my senses were at five alarm. That place is a no fly zone for me because of the one eyed thief anyway. Waited another fifteen minutes and texted "sorry things didn't work out, another day maybe" and I was gone. All that said, I often want to think with my little head. Quoted $. 5 hh and it wanted to but just not doing stupid stuff. If at least if I can think it through. If you google the number, there are similarities to the one eyed thief. "up for just about anything" is the phase that caught my eye. But again, she wasn't and. Neither am I at that place.
    What's the name of the hotel for me and other mongers know not to go to the location and this Chick look like a street Chick trying to get escort rates she's not worth the trouble.

  15. #2184

    $$ ??

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't see her. But texted her the other day, she have some crazy prices! It's was like $$ for hh.
    $$ for hh? Off the charts. I'll keep searching. Thank you for the intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape