Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4115
-
08-18-22 13:34 #2195Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks
Thanks for the info. Not easy finding good ones around here LOL.
Originally Posted by WhMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 11:08 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 3007Was there anyone else at her location a dude or other room mates what was her rates I want to take a leap to the incall outcall will cost to much because of the Lyft or Uber.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 07:46 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 655She was in Cinnaminson around d 2017/18 and the near Audubon during the pandemic but I didn't see her there. She was an OK date. Heavier than pics at the time, and back then the house was filthy with trash and drug paraphernalia all over.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 22:53 #2192Regular Member

Posts: 7https://westchester.skipthegames.com...T/827697288855
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 22:50 #2191Regular Member

Posts: 7Hr 260 hh 160 incall all covered.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:07 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 3007I've been looking at this chick for a while I'll try her out for outcall but the Lyft will cost me a lot of money I'm in Jersey City would do an incall but according to her Facebook I prefer outcall I found her on Facebook before skip.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:11 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 445She looks familiar in one picture, if it's her I have seen her before nice girl, but my gut says stay away.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 17:56 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 50No. One
The place creeps me out. Perfect place for a set up. Special thanks to the Senior members for there thoughts, advice and reviews.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 16:17 #2187Regular Member

Posts: 21Slim pickings
Definitely having a harder time in Mercer county area then I did working in Philadelphia and hobbying out that way. Charm in Trenton was a pretty good call a while back, but wanting something different.
Anyone got 411 on this one?
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/074550295684
-
08-17-22 15:07 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 727No fly
I try not to visit Lawrenceville on number one at the six motel.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:49 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 3007What's the name of the hotel for me and other mongers know not to go to the location and this Chick look like a street Chick trying to get escort rates she's not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 08:11 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 50$$ ??
$$ for hh? Off the charts. I'll keep searching. Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by BananaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 08:10 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 727I "can't get no staisfaction" and least when I tried
My type too. But google the phone number. Set up a visit. Texted 20 minutes out "OK she said". Texted 5 minutes out and crickets. Texted "I am here" That is where is got weird.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]
Get a text "my room-mate is busy with a date, she should be done in 5 minutes, but where are you parked, I can come out and sit with you". Well by that, I didn't know who I was talking to and responded that I will just wait. She says "perfect sweetie". Get a phone call about ten minutes waiting and the girl says, "she should be done, but isn't, if you want we can go across the street and get a short stay room for an hour". I say, "where are you in the bathroom"? She says, "no I am just waiting outside". Well, I still don't know who I am talking to and this is at the place where I got tapped for a visit, when a handler barged in as soon as I undressed and I was out there lickity split. That one eyed woman quit posting but I remember her and I remember that place and I am not making a date with someone I haven't seen a picture of. That place has a long and lonely hallway perfect for a rip off. Anyway, by then I have circled the place a time or two and there is nobody outside.
IDK all my senses were at five alarm. That place is a no fly zone for me because of the one eyed thief anyway. Waited another fifteen minutes and texted "sorry things didn't work out, another day maybe" and I was gone. All that said, I often want to think with my little head. Quoted $. 5 hh and it wanted to but just not doing stupid stuff. If at least if I can think it through. If you google the number, there are similarities to the one eyed thief. "up for just about anything" is the phase that caught my eye. But again, she wasn't and. Neither am I at that place.
-
08-16-22 21:28 #2182Regular Member

Posts: 13Guessing this is it:
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....E/104224025114
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/312-871-9740
-
08-16-22 18:27 #2181Regular Member

Posts: 15Check out previous posts about LE Scoop up.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




