Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13766

    Either team

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Looks like you could take one for both teams with that one!

  2. #13765

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjy3mjg2yzzhotmzzwy0yteyzdhimguxnjzlmmqxotyymtzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #13764

    New / old

    Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.

    Happy hunting.

    Bs.

    Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week she’s still available guys!

  4. #13763

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.

  5. #13762

    Back to the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!

  6. #13761

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.

  7. #13760

    A couple questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad when the prettiest face on that "Skip the. " web site is a trans!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?

  8. #13759

    Southern Hospitality

    I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly last week for some afternoon fun. And now I know why I've never read a bad review about her. She's very attractive and very sexy, friendly and makes you feel at home. Initial texts with her had a quick response and she wasn't a clock watcher, not that I lasted for hours after she got a hold of me. But we did lay in bed together after the explosive finish talking about various things while caressing each other's bodies. She has a nice, comfy, safe location in Canaveral that I told her I would definitely visit again. She rocked my world!!

  9. #13758

    Riley in Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?

  10. #13757

    MidwestMonique

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those who took the time to come see me, and thank you to the gentlemen that gave me those amazing reviews😘 I had a great time and will be trying to get back sometime in September. Can't wait.
    You are so welcome and beautiful.

    I await your return.

    I did not get to see you when you were here.

    Was out of town.

  11. #13756

    Meeting off kik

    Hey guys, long time lurker. Has anyone met someone off of kik? It's a local room and she did send live pics but it's of course pay a deposit first before I send you any information. She said she doesn't advertise anywhere else. I really don't want to send anything, I'm not about getting scammed. But her pics are sexy and it's real tempting. She goes by Charlotte Sarah, in Melbourne by Viera.

    Any information would be great!

  12. #13755

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/108831359805

    Looks to good to be true and no name on ad is fishy.
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.

  13. #13754

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad when the prettiest face on that "Skip the. " web site is a trans!
    How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.

  14. #13753

    Info

    Anyone partake on this one? Don't seems to be up there $. 80 hh $. 40 qv for outcall and $ for cd.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/224962866436

    Bs.

  15. #13752

    Kc

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    How was her incall? Jw by tville standards. Hotel or private placed? I know she's good friends with Dream (Val) up in the ville, have heard she would be open to twos, and I think she may have advertised it in the past.
    Incall was private location not too far from the rivee lanes bowling alley. Do you mind sharing info about Val?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape