Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11092

    Best of

    I do enjoy playtime and Kristen is my current favorite. Amazing boobs and oral is crazy good but she won't do outcalls. I'm going to be in London for the weekend, anyone know of a good provider in that area? Or one that will travel to me there?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content

  2. #11091

    Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopieOne  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!
    That's kinda funny. I texted her the other day and she quoted me 200 for a qv. Didn't ask for a deposit. I politely declined at that price. I did question if she was really pregnant b / c that's not really my thing. Said she was. She's just tall and skinny therefore doesn't show.. I suspect a scam.

  3. #11090

    Tara. Cancellation count 5

    I have been trying to schedule with her for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I had 5 confirmed appointments all cancelled.

    Appointment 1 - Sorry, I got my dates mixed up.

    Appointment 2 - Sorry, there is a miscommunication.

    Appointment 3 - My kids are here today which is understandable and I don't hold this against her.

    Appointment 4 - There is a water leak in my building.

    Appointment 5 - I was called to work.

    All these might be valid reasons and maybe our schedules are not aligning but what pisses me off is every single time, I get this response when I was about to start from my place and reach out to her. If it doesn't work for her on a day, she should atleast let me know and not wait for me to reach out to her to get cancelled. Having said all this, I will still reach out and try to see her atleast to see firsthand going by all glowing reviews.

  4. #11089

    Kelsi new Number

    Will someone private message an updated number for Kelsi.

  5. #11088

    Tgbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopieOne  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!
    So 50 for QV? Seems TGBT imo. Other brave souls may feel free to correct me though.

  6. #11087

    Richmond Kate back in lex

    Dreamed with Kate few days ago. Always a great time. Likes greek and Pounded that ass in mish, k9,etc. She did this interesting version of rcg that feels snug. Incall at inn. Catch her while you can.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/556829928658

  7. #11086

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is she advertising?
    Look at her Twitter.

  8. #11085

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one in Somerset.

    https://eastern-kentucky.skipthegame...w/015718159287
    I have. Those pictures are from when she was a junkie. She's clean now. Still posts just not her face. She's a big girl but doesn't watch the clock. Agrees to do about anything you want. BBBJ amazing and she's tight. Likes it a bit in the rough side. She will def take care of you.

  9. #11084

    Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Or had contact with her? I know her area code is Tennessee but it looks like a normal ad.

    I can't post links for some reason, just go through stg
    I saw her last weekend. Worst experience I've had in my mongering career. Much heavier than pics, does not do what is agreed to and was in a very sketchy area. Only time I considered carrying my gun into a meetup.

  10. #11083

    Intel on Prego and looking for fun

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106

    Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!

  11. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    I remember her. Can't remember her name though. Last I heard she'd got pregnant.

  12. #11081

    Another fake. But also not smart.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...K/347464576232

    Just for shits and giggles I texted this number. Asked "which airport she's close to". Received " 7046 South 900 East in Midvale Utah, 140/30 min 180/60 min" That's like 1460 miles away. She then said " 3322?red? Roof? Inn? Pl?louisville? KY?red? Roof? Inn?140 hh?160/45 min?200/ hr?300 VIP?280 hh?360 hr". Told her I'm not in Louisville. Asshole doesn't even know which city he posted the ad in. I knew it was a fake ad, but was just fucking with them. (I was bored today. LOL).

  13. #11080

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen this one? Or had contact with her? I know her area code is Tennessee but it looks like a normal ad.

    I can't post links for some reason, just go through stg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtu3ndy4ntuznzrkzdllotuzmmqxzmq4zjdlztkzogy5zdqxyzk.jpg.jpeg‎   tntk1mjhjm2iyndnlndq2zwq2ywjhyzflnwnmntgwmdmwngvloq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #11079

    Krissey?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    Pretty sure that's a pic of Krissey. Used to advertise regularly but haven't seen anything from her in quite a while. I tried to set something up with her about 3 years ago and she went dark once I got to the parking lot of her motel- haven't tried to contact her since.

  15. #11078
    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I am as well. See Blowme in text below. He is all knowing and has all the answers on how to handle women. I quit, got tired of trying.
    Thanks for the shout out Defcon! Because I've been around for a few decades and made the same mistakes as you, I've read the forum and am happy to share intel. I know GPS when I see it, hear about it, read about it. As soon as a pretty one pops up in the starved-for-talent Lexington everyone posts that they can't get and of them. If you ever need any good Intel in the future just hit me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape