Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13775

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm.

    Let me think about this.

    Still thinking.

    Yeah, I'll go with this:

    NOPE!
    I'll chip in jj2 come on man??

    Bs.

  2. #13774

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.
    Glad somebody got to see her! I reached out to her recently, she replied quickly and I was thinking we were off to a good start! I asked for her general location and, based on her response, set up a meeting for about an hour later and told her I'd text when I was about to leave to get the address. She said she was good with everything and that she'd see me in about an hour. About 45 minutes later, sent a text letting her know I was about to head out and requesting the address. No response. Another 5 or 10 minutes later, another text saying I needed the address. No response. Another text saying my window of opportunity was closing and I needed her response right away. No response. I even sent one more text stating, politely, that a meeting that day wasn't going to happen but I'd try again some other day. Still don't have a response. I'm guessing I'll try again at some point, but damn that's frustrating.

  3. #13773

    Deal or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??
    Hmmmm.

    Let me think about this.

    Still thinking.

    Yeah, I'll go with this:

    NOPE!

  4. #13772

    Always kinda curious

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??
    I have been curious to be honest, I wouldn't let "her get behind me" but other things I've been curious. If it was paid for I'd probably TOFTT.

  5. #13771

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??

  6. #13770

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.
    Thank you for the review DMan. She looks great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/766184262381

  7. #13769

    My thing

    For the Record: NO, that is NOT my thing. I must admit she may fool me in the beginning, but once I ventured down below, "I'm out of here"!

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.

  8. #13768

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.

    Happy hunting.

    Bs.

    Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week shes still available guys!
    Ok guys when contacting my UTR or whoever please and a must give screen name of who you are!

  9. #13767

    Aleja

    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.

  10. #13766

    Either team

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Looks like you could take one for both teams with that one!

  11. #13765

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjy3mjg2yzzhotmzzwy0yteyzdhimguxnjzlmmqxotyymtzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #13764

    New / old

    Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.

    Happy hunting.

    Bs.

    Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week she’s still available guys!

  13. #13763

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.

  14. #13762

    Back to the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!

  15. #13761

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape