Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 648 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8256

    Right on the Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Canon88  [View Original Post]
    Actually, it's not too hard to understand. Most of these legends have been seeing clients for close to a decade now. Those clients now have more money and are in their peak earning years. So they are generally willing and able to pay the upcharge for a "sure-thing" (vs an unknown new 20-something who may or may not look anywhere close to her photos) and better than average service.

    At least that's how I justify continuing to pay increased prices.
    "You are correct. No one has ever had a bad time with Stella, La Sera or Rebecca. I always used to give Megan and Moli $400 or more years ago and it was worth it. How much would you pay Shannon if she reappeared?

  2. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    I am curious to see what Amber's rate will be? Same as Stella?

    I have always been puzzled when girls feel they should upcharge as they get older even after they "hit the wall" and their looks start degrading.

    There is a "Sweet spot" IMHO where they peak in both looks and performance. Anyone want to take a try at ranking the current reigning Kgirl queenpins?
    It stated on the website $320. The legends are semi retired with their own apartments usually. They don't have to work 12 hours anymore but if some dude decides to show up for the inflated door price that's good as it contributes to the rent. Also, chicks can't live without dicks the same way we crave different pussy.

    Another issue is I never get the hype behind Stella. I think Cami is much hotter than her.

  3. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    Really wish there were a dedicated meeting Japanese girls thread, but there just are not enough.

    "Chieri Matsunaga" actress is available at VIPclub123 in Arcadia. Age: 47.

    There is another supposed "part time student" through VIPclub123 listed in Little Tokyo.

    Miko is available and Yoco is available from Thursday at LaFantasy.

    I am excluding those available from the c orgs that are tough to get into for non c people.

    I do not know any more that are easily accessible in LA. Meanwhile NYC has like 15+ girls from Japan readily available. Wish they would do an LAyover. Feel free to add more.
    I second this and would totally moderate that sub easily.

    Please take all my money.

  4. #8253

    Fresh off the plane from South Korea

    SFK has some new Talent fresh off the plane from South Korea starting this Friday Aug 19th.

    Erica 5'5" 95 LBS DD.

    https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-erica-58453
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SFK ERICA 1.jpg‎   SFK ERICA 2.jpg‎  

  5. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    I am curious to see what Amber's rate will be? Same as Stella?

    I have always been puzzled when girls feel they should upcharge as they get older even after they "hit the wall" and their looks start degrading.

    There is a "Sweet spot" IMHO where they peak in both looks and performance. Anyone want to take a try at ranking the current reigning Kgirl queenpins?
    Actually, it's not too hard to understand. Most of these legends have been seeing clients for close to a decade now. Those clients now have more money and are in their peak earning years. So they are generally willing and able to pay the upcharge for a "sure-thing" (vs an unknown new 20-something who may or may not look anywhere close to her photos) and better than average service.

    At least that's how I justify continuing to pay increased prices.

  6. #8251
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Amber is coming back with GardenSecret later this month. She is very beautiful IMHO. Her pictures are real. But out of date. Anyone else. What do you think?
    I am curious to see what Amber's rate will be? Same as Stella?

    I have always been puzzled when girls feel they should upcharge as they get older even after they "hit the wall" and their looks start degrading.

    There is a "Sweet spot" IMHO where they peak in both looks and performance. Anyone want to take a try at ranking the current reigning Kgirl queenpins?

  7. #8250

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    No JAV girls work with Corg. They are wannabe or claiming to be JAV girls LMAO.
    Who's girl's??

  8. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Use google translate and check that Chinese forum. JAV girls there, sorry but if you know you know.
    No JAV girls work with Corg. They are wannabe or claiming to be JAV girls LMAO.

  9. #8248

    Japanese Girls Weekly Update

    Really wish there were a dedicated meeting Japanese girls thread, but there just are not enough.

    "Chieri Matsunaga" actress is available at VIPclub123 in Arcadia. Age: 47.

    There is another supposed "part time student" through VIPclub123 listed in Little Tokyo.

    Miko is available and Yoco is available from Thursday at LaFantasy.

    I am excluding those available from the c orgs that are tough to get into for non c people.

    I do not know any more that are easily accessible in LA. Meanwhile NYC has like 15+ girls from Japan readily available. Wish they would do an LAyover. Feel free to add more.

  10. #8247

    Amber. It's Christmas

    I noticed that Amber is coming back with GardenSecret later this month. She is very beautiful IMHO. Her pictures are real. But out of date. Anyone else. What do you think?

  11. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There are No Jav girls available with him currently all gone.
    Use google translate and check that Chinese forum. JAV girls there, sorry but if you know you know.

  12. #8245
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAllenFilms  [View Original Post]
    What's Andy's company name? Or can someone drop a link or pm? Been looking for a JAV experience. Thanks!
    There are No Jav girls available with him currently all gone.

  13. #8244
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    They're JAV stars but not superstars. Anyone can make a porno film these days. They're probably here because they couldn't cut it back home. Up to you if you think they're worth trying for the price. I'm not even the least bit tempted given the other options.
    I remember one of the korgs had a JAV star a few years back. Definitely not a big name, but she was cute enough to fulfill my craving. We actually hit it off and I learned a lot about how she got into doing porn. She was clearly not in a good place financially, which explains why she came here. Good thing was that the price was at kgirl pricing rather than the corg prices. Maybe a little premium if I recall correctly, but no where near the ridiculous corg pricing. I probably wouldn't have bothered if it was through a corg. Too many x-factors with service and too many bait and switch to shell out double the price of kgirls.

  14. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Tough economy than Andy's gals are not for ya.

    Quit asking and be proactive and go see one and find how reliable his gals are on services?
    What's Andy's company name? Or can someone drop a link or pm? Been looking for a JAV experience. Thanks!

  15. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxoh22  [View Original Post]
    Anybody can help with info on Andy's hidden gems? His JAV stars are super expensive and upcharge for extra. I'm on the fence whether I should visit due to the prices. Tough economy right now.
    Tough economy than Andy's gals are not for ya.

    Quit asking and be proactive and go see one and find how reliable his gals are on services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape