Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 648 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    They're JAV stars but not superstars. Anyone can make a porno film these days. They're probably here because they couldn't cut it back home. Up to you if you think they're worth trying for the price. I'm not even the least bit tempted given the other options.
    I wish I can get in K agencies but it is hard and I've been with only C orgs and am kinda sick of bait and switch. Sometimes you get some hidden gems in c orgs but they left after a while. But thanks for your reply.

  2. #8240
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxoh22  [View Original Post]
    Anybody can help with info on Andy's hidden gems? His JAV stars are super expensive and upcharge for extra. I'm on the fence whether I should visit due to the prices. Tough economy right now.
    They're JAV stars but not superstars. Anyone can make a porno film these days. They're probably here because they couldn't cut it back home. Up to you if you think they're worth trying for the price. I'm not even the least bit tempted given the other options.

  3. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Please clear out your mailbox. I have some Andy's info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Andys just to keep my number in good standing and saw few of his girls last week. He keeps getting these chi or tw that request these high donations but sometimes the lower donation ones are.

    A hidden gem with extra services with a good tip?

    If ya know Andy's than ya know, if not sorry.
    Anybody can help with info on Andy's hidden gems? His JAV stars are super expensive and upcharge for extra. I'm on the fence whether I should visit due to the prices. Tough economy right now.

  4. #8238
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    What is mid?
    Mid = mediocre or just avg.

  5. #8237
    Quote Originally Posted by DatStuddd  [View Original Post]
    the gfe providor was mid
    What is mid?

  6. #8236

    she was mid

    the gfe providor was mid

  7. #8235
    Can confirm that Jazmin's pics are 100% her with little to no P.S. She also has some soft purple highlights. I found her very attractive. Be gentle with her and you won't encounter any pushback / rules. Will definitely repeat.

  8. #8234

    Jessie

    P. Photoshopped pics of her face only. It does resemble her a little but the Body is definitely that same.

    L. 8/10. It would be a 9 if her face was better. It was really dark in the room to kinda hide it but once she took off her close I forgot she even had a face. LOL.

    A. 8. True GFE. Made me feel like all she wanted to do was kiss for 1 hr. It's was not sloppy just super passionate. Like if we were lovers and we haven't seen Escher in a while.

    S. 8. Super passionate but also really aggressive like a porn star. Normally I like to gently touch the out side of the kitty to see how much she will allow but she took me by surprise when she grabbed my hand and motions me to finger aggressively. Like in those pornos were you try and make a girl squirt. Also when she was on top rinding I could feel her pelvic bone being driven hard against mine like she was trying to make her self finish. It was definitely one of the better experiences I have had in a while.

    E. 320.

    Are. Yea definitely. One thing about her is that she has short hair. Like to her shoulder or shorter. I know some guys don't like that but I also didn't notice it in the picture. If I go back now and look at the pics I can definitely tell she has short hair I just don't know why I didn't notice it.

    https://asianvibe.is/models/jessie/

  9. #8233

    Kira

    P. Photoshopped pics. Especially the face. Body is representative.

    L. 6/10. Seems like she belongs at the Pepsi palace. Nice body on a MILF. Huge tits.

    A. 6. Good at rinding but that's about it.

    S. 6 I tried to take control of the session but she wouldn't have it. She is very mechanical. Like she was a routine she will try and stick to.

    E. 300.

    Are no repeat, service was lacking.

    https://www.yuaray.com/kira

  10. #8232

    Anyone remember Eukiko?

    Did anyone ever see Eukiko back in 2018-19? She was working out of a hotel in downtown Pasadena. I saw her a handful of times. She is half Korean and half Japanese. She was just a regular girl--a non-pro in need of cash. She was super chill and although perhaps in her 40's, she was sexy. She really had a fetish for cum. I came on her face a few times (upon her request) and she would rub is all into her face and lick it off her fingers, etc. I really liked her GND, amateur vibe. She formally "retired" but kept seeing a few customers afterward, including me, at her personal apartment in downtown LA. However, one day, I texted to book and she told me 500/ hr (up suddenly from 270). I never saw her again because that was just too high. I am curious, has anyone else here continued to see her? If so, how was it? I hope some of you remember who I am talking about. There seem to be no more pics of her online! Here is her old monkey site profile, though.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eukiko-e...angeles-438231

  11. #8231

    She seemed popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Eh? She wasn't popular at all when she worked years ago. Not sure why the attempt to hype?
    I remember around 2017-18, she seemed pretty popular in the forum, but specifically among guys who prefer spinners. I am not a spinner guy, so I never saw her.

  12. #8230

    Gyu. Be. Che / Yuha the true spinner

    Yuha was Gyu. Be. Che's old name. Yuha also had a duplicate ad with another name. Booked by the same org back then so it would be odd if they fake her return. She was the true spinner. Last active in 2018 IIRC. Those were her real pics from back then. Add 5 years to pics and you can approximate her age. I also had good times with her. I loved her small soft tits, thin body, wet pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    Gyubeche was a great little spinner. I've heard through the grapevine that SAG Yuha is indeed Gyubeche. I always had a good time with her. AFAIK, she was a hard no on BBFS, so that would be the only downside for me. But I'll probably check her out to see how she's held up. I think it must be at least 6-8 years since she was last active in LA?

  13. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Asian Gem is listing a new spinner named Yuha. She (or at least her pictures) are the same as Gyubeche from a while back. You can find some of the old photos on the Monkey site. I never saw her personally but at a listed weight of 90 lbs, she has to easily qualify as a true spinner. Did anyone out there see her previously?

    www.sweetasiangem.com
    Eh? She wasn't popular at all when she worked years ago. Not sure why the attempt to hype?

  14. #8228

    Never experienced this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Jazmin during her last time around, her rules were a dealbreaker for me. As I tried to caress her tits she complained that they were too sensitive. She guided my hands to the sides of her tits close under her armpits and told me that if I wanted to touch them, that was the location to do so. Unfortunately all I could feel there were the outline edges of her implants. Looks are good; service was just OK.
    She let's me caress and suck her tits every time. Although, I don't typically grope or suck tits very aggressively.

  15. #8227

    Gyubeche

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Asian Gem is listing a new spinner named Yuha. She (or at least her pictures) are the same as Gyubeche from a while back. You can find some of the old photos on the Monkey site. I never saw her personally but at a listed weight of 90 lbs, she has to easily qualify as a true spinner. Did anyone out there see her previously?

    www.sweetasiangem.com
    Gyubeche was a great little spinner. I've heard through the grapevine that SAG Yuha is indeed Gyubeche. I always had a good time with her. AFAIK, she was a hard no on BBFS, so that would be the only downside for me. But I'll probably check her out to see how she's held up. I think it must be at least 6-8 years since she was last active in LA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape