The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 275 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2183

    I "can't get no staisfaction" and least when I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/088727531165 . Love small women and looks hot. But?
    My type too. But google the phone number. Set up a visit. Texted 20 minutes out "OK she said". Texted 5 minutes out and crickets. Texted "I am here" That is where is got weird.

    Get a text "my room-mate is busy with a date, she should be done in 5 minutes, but where are you parked, I can come out and sit with you". Well by that, I didn't know who I was talking to and responded that I will just wait. She says "perfect sweetie". Get a phone call about ten minutes waiting and the girl says, "she should be done, but isn't, if you want we can go across the street and get a short stay room for an hour". I say, "where are you in the bathroom"? She says, "no I am just waiting outside". Well, I still don't know who I am talking to and this is at the place where I got tapped for a visit, when a handler barged in as soon as I undressed and I was out there lickity split. That one eyed woman quit posting but I remember her and I remember that place and I am not making a date with someone I haven't seen a picture of. That place has a long and lonely hallway perfect for a rip off. Anyway, by then I have circled the place a time or two and there is nobody outside.

    IDK all my senses were at five alarm. That place is a no fly zone for me because of the one eyed thief anyway. Waited another fifteen minutes and texted "sorry things didn't work out, another day maybe" and I was gone. All that said, I often want to think with my little head. Quoted $. 5 hh and it wanted to but just not doing stupid stuff. If at least if I can think it through. If you google the number, there are similarities to the one eyed thief. "up for just about anything" is the phase that caught my eye. But again, she wasn't and. Neither am I at that place.

  2. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Where's the ad? Post the ad.
    Guessing this is it:

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....E/104224025114

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/312-871-9740

  3. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/088727531165 . Love small women and looks hot. But?
    Check out previous posts about LE Scoop up.

  4. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/088727531165 . Love small women and looks hot. But?
    Haven't see her. But texted her the other day, she have some crazy prices! It's was like $$ for hh.

  5. #2179

    Looks good

    Seems like she's posted quite a bit the last year or so in a couple local areas. Anyone see her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/945381800606

  6. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHiggs  [View Original Post]
    I called Jane over and she was definitely one of those girls, who kept the conversation going made me feel comfortable and definitely knows how to blow somebody off properly.
    Where's the ad? Post the ad.

  7. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHiggs  [View Original Post]
    I called Jane over and she was definitely one of those girls, who kept the conversation going made me feel comfortable and definitely knows how to blow somebody off properly.
    According to her ad, she's in my area. Do you remember her rates?

  8. #2176

    Juicy Jane was worth it!

    I called Jane over and she was definitely one of those girls, who kept the conversation going made me feel comfortable and definitely knows how to blow somebody off properly.

  9. #2175

    Darrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact with this one. Not at all responsive and if she does respond it'll be hours later. Her prices are absolutely ludicrous and I hope no one is paying that much. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. And how did she look? How was performance?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/124009214676
    The grl in the pics is Darrah she stays in trenton. Only wants to sell content no meetups.

    If you meet her she'll try to take the money and be gone.

  10. #2174

    Inquiring minds want to know

    Any intel on https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/088727531165 . Love small women and looks hot. But?

  11. #2173

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    New to the site but not hobby, been more of an AMP guy for reviews etc. Wondering if anyone has 411 on either of these.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/990263430638

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....Y/128823281886

    Thanks in advance!
    I saw Bri a few weeks ago, it was at a not great motel. She's definitely the girl in the pic but they definitely are touched though. I went for a Billy bob Joel concert but she kept stopping because she had to cough and just ended up finishing me with her hands. I did not feel comfortable and would not repeat.

  12. #2172

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Run that number thru google my friend looks like at the least 5 different girls attached to that number. I'd doubt the girl in the picture will look at all like the one behind the door.
    You are correct.

  13. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill418  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it's the same girl though. Freaking tempting because she's my exact type. Love dark haired spinners.
    Run that number thru google my friend looks like at the least 5 different girls attached to that number. I'd doubt the girl in the picture will look at all like the one behind the door.

  14. #2170

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't, if for no other reason than that the same number is being used by another lady. I think the other's name is Nataly.
    Seems like it's the same girl though. Freaking tempting because she's my exact type. Love dark haired spinners.

  15. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? Sorry, not sure if Sumosearch links are allowed.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...heart/48679055

    Really been wanting a small petite girl recently since I've never tried one. Any spinner recommendations are welcome too as long they aren't drugged out.
    I wouldn't, if for no other reason than that the same number is being used by another lady. I think the other's name is Nataly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape