Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 275 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 238
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/653252499117

    Anyone have any 411 about this chick in Edison? There are a bunch of blondes that work in Edison but this one is the most appealing.
    Basically ignore useless advice. Contact provider, if price is agreeable go visit. Stand outside until you see what you came for. Always prepare to walk away! Ok.

  2. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/653252499117

    Anyone have any 411 about this chick in Edison? There are a bunch of blondes that work in Edison but this one is the most appealing.
    She looks way to good for Skip. Plus she has all the social media accounts and * I'd tread lightly. Maybe she's a unicorn but odds are not in our favor.

  3. #2151

    Small is smart. Edison area info

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/653252499117

    Anyone have any 411 about this chick in Edison? There are a bunch of blondes that work in Edison but this one is the most appealing.

  4. #2150

    Looking for spinner in central NJ

    Anyone seen this chick? Sorry, not sure if Sumosearch links are allowed.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...heart/48679055

    Really been wanting a small petite girl recently since I've never tried one. Any spinner recommendations are welcome too as long they aren't drugged out.

  5. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I treat this hunting hobby like shopping at an retail store I know my place in the hobby I'm the customer / friend if I make a friendship connection I know the chick I'm seeing is giving special privileges to multiple to guys not just me I have no problem with it. Some dudes fall in love and want to be savior the chick laughing at them behind their back and telling other customers about how obsessive and stupid the dudes be acting and milking extra money out of them. These chicks are not our wives or girlfriends some can be friends yes that's it we're not special to them and they're not special to us just two adult making an arrangement to have fun go in with this mindset and you'll be ok be smart and have 100% awareness too.
    I said on other thread I sometimes hang out with a street walker and she shows and tells me her text messages from men. There is this one truck driver who will send her money while he's on the road something like 100 a few times a week.

    If he's late she will hit him up and give him a sob story that she has to work if he doesn't send her any money all while she's doing dates all day anyway. She talks about him in a disrespectful way considering he's just giving her money for doing nothing and he seems to care about her. He's really in love with this girl and I'm amazed that a man his age and with financial means all he thinks he can get is a strung out drug addict who has no plans to live any other way. America is just a terrible place to date for older men unless you're rich or famous so I know that has something to do with it.

    Another thing, most of these girls have boyfriends who they love and are loyal to in the background somewhere. These are the guys who they support, buy food and drugs for, and get pregnant by all while they look down on tricks and charge tricks for sessions that the boyfriend gets for free who does nothing but live off of them and can even be abusive.

    The common theme is men who do the least for women seem to get the most out of women and men who do the most for women get used by women then discarded.

    Have I given women rides, shelter doing cold blue winters (away from main residence) or bought them food? Sure. It was just the right thing to do at that time but I know my place. I'm just a John, the 15th guy that day or just a trick.

  6. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    The amount of these girls who will do bare anal is kinda scary. That is the one act that can get ya some bad stuff. I always said I never would but have with at least 10 different girls, a few of which were not regulars and I had seen just once. But it was never from one of these really sick looking over addicted girls. I walk out on those types anyway before doing anything. I was lucky not to get anything. But I do try to control myself when it comes to that and have avoided it for a few years now. But sometimes many of us do not so smart things.
    I have only done it once with a provider who practically begged me and took the condom off. She was thick with a huge booty so I caved in. Said she couldn't get pregnant also. We made love to each other that day that's for sure.

    Truth be told women don't like the feel of condoms either and I have read that women feel unfulfilled after sex if a man doesn't cum in them. The injection of a man's sperm makes a woman feel good. The vagina actually absorbs hormones that are found in the male sperm.

  7. #2147

    Right, my point and FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Well idk how old you are but if you don't know about twitch and egirls and stuff. You can pretty much make money with just about anything now, its crazy but yea its kind of odd why people would look to STG for pics and videos when you can look up porn or buy content from much better looking women.
    Believe me I'm no "spring chicken", I've been around and I get it that nowadays you can sell any kind of shit.

    I'm just curious if any "M O are O and S" are actually buying these vids / pics.

    As we've said you can see any kind of porn online for F are E E with MUCH prettier lady's.

  8. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady226  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good girls out there? Not having any luck they all seem to be scammers. Looking in the central New Jersey area, any references or referrals would be great. I want to skip the games. This review site seems to be reliable. Thanks.
    You can try these two out if you want to I haven't seen them yet.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/949635701102

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/290991012691

    I really have no recommendations for anyone in central Jersey but if you're willing to travel north Jersey area I recommend Sky everything is cover she give great service she feel good Doggystyle.

    https://newark.skipthegames.com/fema...e/340315665746

  9. #2145

    Looking for updated / recent review or referral.

    Are there any good girls out there? Not having any luck they all seem to be scammers. Looking in the central New Jersey area, any references or referrals would be great. I want to skip the games. This review site seems to be reliable. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    You hobby the right way. These girls love to tell us how they get over on other mongers. How they drained their bank accounts and have them pay for all sorts of shit.

    The most important thing we can tell the stupid amongst us is exactly what you said. We do not matter to them and they should not matter to us. These guys drop serious money on these girls thinking they mean something to them and they will get better mileage. They fail to understand that the smart mongers get the same or better treatment giving them below their asking rate. If anything, the white knights get worse service. The girls know they can get away with it with them.

    Way too many guys monger for years and never realize this. Act like a man. Do not worship these girls. Be polite but strong and firm in what you expect. You will be better off for it if you use your brain.

  10. #2144

    Layla in Raritan Center

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....T/668981455406

    Hey all this is my first post on this board! Went to see Layla today. I was a bit skeptical since I saw nothing about her anywhere, but she was offering an $80 BBBJ and was pretty close to where I was staying. Communication with her was a bit of a hassle (long waits between responses) and she asked for a selfie for verification, but once that was all done I arrived at her place. She looks like the pics for sure but filters are misleading as per usual. She's in her late 30's and is a BBW no doubt but not super big (she does have some nice titties). But damn this girl can suck. She moans a lot, doesn't stop sucking till you bust, and even takes the shot in her mouth (no swallow though). Overall great experience and a solid BBBJ if you're in the area. She also offers regular FS but I didn't go for it this time so I have no comment.

  11. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I treat this hunting hobby like shopping at an retail store I know my place in the hobby I'm the customer / friend if I make a friendship connection I know the chick I'm seeing is giving special privileges to multiple to guys not just me I have no problem with it. Some dudes fall in love and want to be savior the chick laughing at them behind their back and telling other customers about how obsessive and stupid the dudes be acting and milking extra money out of them. These chicks are not our wives or girlfriends some can be friends yes that's it we're not special to them and they're not special to us just two adult making an arrangement to have fun go in with this mindset and you'll be ok be smart and have 100% awareness too.
    You hobby the right way. These girls love to tell us how they get over on other mongers. How they drained their bank accounts and have them pay for all sorts of shit.

    The most important thing we can tell the stupid amongst us is exactly what you said. We do not matter to them and they should not matter to us. These guys drop serious money on these girls thinking they mean something to them and they will get better mileage. They fail to understand that the smart mongers get the same or better treatment giving them below their asking rate. If anything, the white knights get worse service. The girls know they can get away with it with them.

    Way too many guys monger for years and never realize this. Act like a man. Do not worship these girls. Be polite but strong and firm in what you expect. You will be better off for it if you use your brain.

  12. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    LOL true. I have seen dudes get pissed when they find out other dudes are getting BBFS from some girl they are getting it from who says she doesn't do it. These girls will say it's just you or just you and one other guy and the dude believes it. It's many guys. It may not be every guy. But it is the guys who can check off the things you mentioned. We are special but not that special. I had a guy on another area forum here go at me when he realized the girl he thought was only BBFS'and him (and at a much higher rate) had done the same with me for lower than her normal rate. All you need to do are the things you mentioned. For the mongers out there who may not be the most attractive guy all you got to do are the things you mentioned that they can control and make them think you will be a regular who will come again whether you intend to or not. Again, this hobby is not rocket science.
    I treat this hunting hobby like shopping at an retail store I know my place in the hobby I'm the customer / friend if I make a friendship connection I know the chick I'm seeing is giving special privileges to multiple to guys not just me I have no problem with it. Some dudes fall in love and want to be savior the chick laughing at them behind their back and telling other customers about how obsessive and stupid the dudes be acting and milking extra money out of them. These chicks are not our wives or girlfriends some can be friends yes that's it we're not special to them and they're not special to us just two adult making an arrangement to have fun go in with this mindset and you'll be ok be smart and have 100% awareness too.

  13. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Good hygiene and shaving will get a monger better blowjobs and BBFS too chicks will not do BBFS with someone not shaved downstairs. I've received BBFS a few times without asking for it but I'm not a BBFS type of guy I prefer cover service some of these chicks do not get tested I like BBJ and rimjobs willing to try bare anal.
    The amount of these girls who will do bare anal is kinda scary. That is the one act that can get ya some bad stuff. I always said I never would but have with at least 10 different girls, a few of which were not regulars and I had seen just once. But it was never from one of these really sick looking over addicted girls. I walk out on those types anyway before doing anything. I was lucky not to get anything. But I do try to control myself when it comes to that and have avoided it for a few years now. But sometimes many of us do not so smart things.

  14. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    100% correct. Most will do it, even the high tier ladies when they say they don't, without upcharge if:

    1) you don't ask for it (me: check).

    2) you treat them like a lady (me: check).

    3) you are clean, decent looking, decent shape, trimmed (at least) (me: check).

    4) turn them on enough. Do the little things like nibbling on their ear / neck etc (me: check).

    As stated, if you think you are the only one, LOL but the same applies to a lady you meet in a bar that will BB you 1 hour after meeting them.
    LOL true. I have seen dudes get pissed when they find out other dudes are getting BBFS from some girl they are getting it from who says she doesn't do it. These girls will say it's just you or just you and one other guy and the dude believes it. It's many guys. It may not be every guy. But it is the guys who can check off the things you mentioned. We are special but not that special. I had a guy on another area forum here go at me when he realized the girl he thought was only BBFS'and him (and at a much higher rate) had done the same with me for lower than her normal rate. All you need to do are the things you mentioned. For the mongers out there who may not be the most attractive guy all you got to do are the things you mentioned that they can control and make them think you will be a regular who will come again whether you intend to or not. Again, this hobby is not rocket science.

  15. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    100% correct. Most will do it, even the high tier ladies when they say they don't, without upcharge if:

    1) you don't ask for it (me: check).

    2) you treat them like a lady (me: check).

    3) you are clean, decent looking, decent shape, trimmed (at least) (me: check).

    4) turn them on enough. Do the little things like nibbling on their ear / neck etc (me: check).

    As stated, if you think you are the only one, LOL but the same applies to a lady you meet in a bar that will BB you 1 hour after meeting them.
    Good hygiene and shaving will get a monger better blowjobs and BBFS too chicks will not do BBFS with someone not shaved downstairs. I've received BBFS a few times without asking for it but I'm not a BBFS type of guy I prefer cover service some of these chicks do not get tested I like BBJ and rimjobs willing to try bare anal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape