Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 275 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? Sorry, not sure if Sumosearch links are allowed.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...heart/48679055

    Really been wanting a small petite girl recently since I've never tried one. Any spinner recommendations are welcome too as long they aren't drugged out.
    I wouldn't, if for no other reason than that the same number is being used by another lady. I think the other's name is Nataly.

  2. #2168

    Has anyone seen this one

    Have been in contact with this one. Not at all responsive and if she does respond it'll be hours later. Her prices are absolutely ludicrous and I hope no one is paying that much. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. And how did she look? How was performance?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/124009214676

  3. #2167

    Anyone See This One

    Have been in contact with this one. Not at all responsive and if she does respond it'll be hours later. Her prices are absolutely ludicrous and I hope no one is paying that much. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. And how did she look? How was performance?

  4. #2166
    Thanks for the info, figured they both were TGTBT. Trying to switch it up. I've been doing AMPs regularly since bot working g in Philly anymore. There I used lost crawler but not much there in Mercer County area unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD69  [View Original Post]
    I got scammed out of 20 bucks by the blonde. Completely my fault in the sense that you should never pay for pictures. I was really digging her pics and wanted to see more of specifically her. Dumb reason but it is what it is.

    That being said, if she won't even send pics which is no risk to her and no effort, I wouldn't really trust trying to meet up with her. On very few occasions, there are women using fake pics that I didn't know until I met them but ended up being even better looking than the ad (just didn't want to publicize their face) but that's like a small chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    First ad has rip off reviews and second ad also has rip off reviews and a streetwalker on S broad St in Trenton her name is becca not candy she fall asleep while in session and a thief.

  5. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFreebie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Do they look legit? https://centraljersey.bedpage.com/Es.../22535500.html.
    First off there are rarely legit ads on bedpage. You have a better chance at a real ad on skipthegames and even that has tons of scams.

    As for Asian provider ads they NEVER have a pic of the real girl. If this ad is actually real you will get an old lady or a very unattractive younger girl probably being forced to do this so I don't bother. I am sure other members will tell you all about the asian ads. Some guys do okay at asian massage parlors but I have never gone to one.

  6. #2164

    Asian Provider

    Has anyone seen this provider? Do they look legit? https://centraljersey.bedpage.com/Es.../22535500.html.

  7. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD69  [View Original Post]
    I got scammed out of 20 bucks by the blonde. Completely my fault in the sense that you should never pay for pictures. I was really digging her pics and wanted to see more of specifically her. Dumb reason but it is what it is.

    That being said, if she won't even send pics which is no risk to her and no effort, I wouldn't really trust trying to meet up with her. On very few occasions, there are women using fake pics that I didn't know until I met them but ended up being even better looking than the ad (just didn't want to publicize their face) but that's like a small chance.
    Both been reviewd and both wasted of time acording to others.

  8. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    New to the site but not hobby, been more of an AMP guy for reviews etc. Wondering if anyone has 411 on either of these.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/990263430638

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....Y/128823281886

    Thanks in advance!
    I got scammed out of 20 bucks by the blonde. Completely my fault in the sense that you should never pay for pictures. I was really digging her pics and wanted to see more of specifically her. Dumb reason but it is what it is.

    That being said, if she won't even send pics which is no risk to her and no effort, I wouldn't really trust trying to meet up with her. On very few occasions, there are women using fake pics that I didn't know until I met them but ended up being even better looking than the ad (just didn't want to publicize their face) but that's like a small chance.

  9. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    New to the site but not hobby, been more of an AMP guy for reviews etc. Wondering if anyone has 411 on either of these.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/990263430638

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....Y/128823281886

    Thanks in advance!
    First ad has rip off reviews and second ad also has rip off reviews and a streetwalker on S broad St in Trenton her name is becca not candy she fall asleep while in session and a thief.

  10. #2160

    Anyone tried Trenton / Princeton

    New to the site but not hobby, been more of an AMP guy for reviews etc. Wondering if anyone has 411 on either of these.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/990263430638

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....Y/128823281886

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by CaydeHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her for her "donations", she's asking ss 160, hh 230 and hr 350, Everything covered.

    Told her she is crazy, girls on TNA or Tryst aren't asking that.

    Was working out of Shreaton in Edison.
    I've seen a few of the Eastern European girls that stay in Edison from time to time. Even they aren't that much.

  12. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I follow her on Instagram. She seems like a raging *****. And I cannot stomach her dialect -- just read her Insta tag line.
    LOL. I checked it out too. Though I don't hold chicks who do this type of work to the same standard as others.

    There's a bunch of these blondes (Candy, Crystal, some other two that post together) can't keep them straight. I can't find any reviews on any of them.

    BTW, I saw a bunch of cops hanging around the Red Roof the other day. Not sure what was up.

  13. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    Out of all my years on this board I've never read anything positive about her. She was reviewed years ago and it was all negative.
    Didn't see this until now for some reason, thank you for your input!

  14. #2156

    Melanie

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....R/500677106583

    This is the first time I've seen this girl post in like a year, she goes by Melanie, I can't remember if she used to go by something different. I was wondering if anybody had been with her before, is she legit?

  15. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/653252499117

    Anyone have any 411 about this chick in Edison? There are a bunch of blondes that work in Edison but this one is the most appealing.
    I follow her on Instagram. She seems like a raging *****. And I cannot stomach her dialect -- just read her Insta tag line.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape