Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11844

    $600 hr GPS

    She is cute and all, but not dropping $600.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    Messages me out of the blue with her number in her first message. Obvious pro but looks kind of new to the game. Anyone partake?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-50624d9fe04a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-968-0342

  2. #11843

    Walmart Visa gift card has always worked for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to upload the image of card or pack to show which one you used?

    That'd be of great help instead of trying to buy a bunch and it becomes a hit or miss.
    I buy the Walmart branded Visa gift cards at Walmart. They have always worked for me. It takes a couple of hours for the gift card to activate, but Seeking has always accepted it.

  3. #11842
    Anyone seen her? I was texting with her for a while but eventually she stopped replying. I'm really interested in seeing her.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76d20b8381ab64

  4. #11841
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I would be wondering how this girl got your phone number since you've never seen her.

    Sounds like a possible set up to me.

    Pics look TGTBT.

    I would avoid calling / texting.
    The message from her was on the SA messaging platform. If she texted me, she would not have to give me her number.

  5. #11840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    How Did She Get Your Phone Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    Messages me out of the blue with her number in her first message. Obvious pro but looks kind of new to the game. Anyone partake?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-50624d9fe04a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-968-0342
    I would be wondering how this girl got your phone number since you've never seen her.

    Sounds like a possible set up to me.

    Pics look TGTBT.

    I would avoid calling / texting.

  6. #11839

    Kandy / Candy

    Messages me out of the blue with her number in her first message. Obvious pro but looks kind of new to the game. Anyone partake?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-50624d9fe04a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-968-0342

  7. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    That's the weirdest scam I have heard of! What's her benefit to half fuck you? She is losing a potentially repeat customer when she was almost done with the job smh.
    Dude, your guess is as good as mine.

  8. #11837

    Snap is niqkay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-3aa513d5bd3d

    GPS and major attitude doesn't even begin to cut it with this one. Never got to numbers. She puts those pics up showing her tits / nips / ass, and then plays dumb about an intimate arrangement. On top of it, has major attitude in conversation. F*ing ***** / skank.
    Got her snap a few years ago. Yes very aggravating to deal with from what I remember. I don't think I made the cut, come no where close to even meeting. She posts pointless stories constantly.

  9. #11836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-3aa513d5bd3d

    GPS and major attitude doesn't even begin to cut it with this one. Never got to numbers. She puts those pics up showing her tits / nips / ass, and then plays dumb about an intimate arrangement. On top of it, has major attitude in conversation. F*ing ***** / skank.
    I can just read that profile and know it's never worth a message. Forgetting the 4 figures for "throat goat" part, just you can tell how difficult some people will be to deal with immediately from how they write their profile. I get it, a ton of dudes waste your time, but this is the equivalent of a SD profile that is just like:

    I'm rich so don't be annoying to deal with. You better want to have sex all of the time whenever I want. Don't be difficult or full of yourself. I'm a good SD I don't get why none of you dumb broads understand that!

    No worthwhile person would ever respond to that SD profile, I really doubt she is getting anywhere with anyone on that page and will think it is everyone else's fault.

  10. #11835

    Wassupdoc

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-3aa513d5bd3d

    GPS and major attitude doesn't even begin to cut it with this one. Never got to numbers. She puts those pics up showing her tits / nips / ass, and then plays dumb about an intimate arrangement. On top of it, has major attitude in conversation. F*ing ***** / skank.

  11. #11834
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    This was the weirdest scam I've ever encountered. She drove from Chicago to my place. Once here, asked for the allowance and got undressed. We start playing and went from mish to standing mish before she asked to take a break so she could use the bathroom. Then pulled the I have to facetime my mom. I tried to get her to let me finish real quick or leave her purse so she would come back, since I knew where this was headed the minute she brought up the phone call. Unfortunately, nothing I could do. Never had a scammer actually fuck me LOL. Just wish I could have finished first!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-cc2564e39f77
    That's the weirdest scam I have heard of! What's her benefit to half fuck you? She is losing a potentially repeat customer when she was almost done with the job smh.

  12. #11833

    Weird scammer

    This was the weirdest scam I've ever encountered. She drove from Chicago to my place. Once here, asked for the allowance and got undressed. We start playing and went from mish to standing mish before she asked to take a break so she could use the bathroom. Then pulled the I have to facetime my mom. I tried to get her to let me finish real quick or leave her purse so she would come back, since I knew where this was headed the minute she brought up the phone call. Unfortunately, nothing I could do. Never had a scammer actually fuck me LOL. Just wish I could have finished first!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-cc2564e39f77

  13. #11832
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am perusing your local SA talent in anticipation of an upcoming trip. Somehow, the definition of body type seems a little off there. This girl, I'd say she is thick, no way would I say average. My California norms are being challenged.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-2bc7c2a61a4b#.
    Average US weight for females 170 lbs - 120 is the healthy weight.

  14. #11831

    Search Criteria on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    I have had two one-month memberships to SA over the past 18 months and have managed to meet and party with seven women, all but one was BB with CIP. No secret, just be kind and normal.

    Here are a few who are still around.

    Ari is a freak, seems like her entire life revolves around sex, very sweet girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-a33b3bbb7991

    Kris is a weed loving nymph who needs cock. Incredibly sweet, be nice to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-7df07708c1f8

    I also saw Kitty-Kat Kate, best body I have ever seen. Unless she kept her favorites, she's off the site. Only girl who didn't roll BB.

    Karen was the first girl I met, short and stocky Latina, drove an hour 3 x to see me before moving to California. Always accommodating and very horny.
    I do agree with STanCopier. Sometimes going thru the B. S of finding a girl on SA is worth it! I had a ton of success back from 2013 - 2019 when I stopped. I'm thinking about getting back into it, and after reading this forum, maybe Its not worth it ha!

    Don't get me wrong, sometimes there were times when a one month membership would land me diddly squat. But then there were times when it rained it poured. I had a couple of girls that were part of the regular stable, but still kept the membership going because variety is the spice of life.

    Curious. What is the criteria you use to search? Body type, age range, ethnicity etc.

  15. #11830
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauly9  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-1a5b677270bd# Has anyone met up with her? Because I mentioned earlier that she tried getting me to do a deposit. Just want to know if everyone else had the same result as I did or if someone was lucky enough to actually meet her.
    Just speaking personally but I'm sure others on here will agree, I NEVER give a deposit. Ever. You shoulder 100% of the risk in that situation. Any sb that asks for a deposit (especially if its during the first day of speaking) I cut off asap as a scammer. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape