Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19416

    Baby. Not so much anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    $400 is a hard pass but if she's 1/2 as hot as she was she's got 95% of what's available beat.
    Sorry, she picked up a pooch (probably 20 lbs), doesn't appear to have been in a gym in years, heavy makeup. There also appears to be a handler. With all of that, legal troubles and demons, I would not risk it. She was on my bucket list so that's scratched off, but I wish I had left it alone.

  2. #19415

    Mina

    Is Mina still around, I dreamed of her several times and she was really amazing.

  3. #19414
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    She didn't seem lucid when I spoke to here. Demons are back. I hope she gets clean but we all know that's probably not realistic.
    $400 is a hard pass but if she's 1/2 as hot as she was she's got 95% of what's available beat.

  4. #19413

    Body. Lindsey Sinclair, Kris. But this is subjective to what you like

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Help a brother out I'm looking for best best for best rate in the game. Thanks.
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/

    Kris has a great body as well and is more standard (just a good figure, no real extra weight, decent breasts, etc). She appears to be demon free to me which is nice but has a bf that she stays with that appears to be on something (he never bothers anyone and waits outside the hotel).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/018001080542

    I am sure there are plenty of others but unless you provide a bit more on what you like, its all subjective.

  5. #19412

    Baby (xAva)

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    She didn't seem lucid when I spoke to here. Demons are back. I hope she gets clean but we all know that's probably not realistic.

  6. #19411

    Good Looking Out

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Major warning brothers: This is Hayley from Wilmington and she is bad news. She has major arrests pending and big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. She also most likely has her boyfriend pimp with her. There are warnings about her in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Wilmington. She is well known in those areas and most likely no one dares see her. Her major felony arrests are all posted online. Stay far away from this thief junkie and any other provider that she has been known to work with and associate with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Because she's cute as hell and I dreamt of potentially reaching out to her! Thank you!

  7. #19410

    So here's the deal with BKS

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I haven't used BKS, but I'm pretty sure that it is an actual agency with a really crappy website. If you see a provider's ad and the email has "bks" in it, it is really coming from this agency.
    They are an agency that uses old bulletin-board software for their website. You sign up for the website, then book a lady via Eros. If that goes well, and you tell them your website username, then you get access to more info on the site and deals.

  8. #19409

    BKS process

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.
    Once you have connected with a BKS lady, it is much easier to get through the verification process. You can access the website, and see the calendar of who is going to be in the area, and if you are VIP, you have access to the VIP rates (coupons) that are giving for a discounted rate with the ladies. There is a special phone number that you would use to contact agent to schedule appointments, and no more verification information will be collected due to the established relationship. Its a very easy process, once you are connected. Getting connected is the most difficult part, depending on how much the administrator checks the site. I speak from experience, since I have used this agency pretty regularly.

  9. #19408
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    Not very smart of her. I mean how hard will it be for her parole ogiver or bail bondsman yo find her. Oh well like they say "get it while it's hot ".

  10. #19407

    Re: Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Is it really just another bulletin board type site?
    I haven't used BKS, but I'm pretty sure that it is an actual agency with a really crappy website. If you see a provider's ad and the email has "bks" in it, it is really coming from this agency.

  11. #19406

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89061913

    Mixed reviews and some say they're old pictures.

  12. #19405

    Best Body

    Help a brother out I'm looking for best best for best rate in the game. Thanks.

  13. #19404

    Re: Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.
    Is it really just another bulletin board type site?

  14. #19403

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please give me the link for BKS?
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.

  15. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if there's anyone on STG that's worth $$ hr?
    My opinion, no. 60 $ max. Maybe 80 $ if BB and anal included. Don't feed in to the GPS girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape