Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 30799
-
08-16-22 22:14 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 190$400 is a hard pass but if she's 1/2 as hot as she was she's got 95% of what's available beat.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:45 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 88Body. Lindsey Sinclair, Kris. But this is subjective to what you like
So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/
Kris has a great body as well and is more standard (just a good figure, no real extra weight, decent breasts, etc). She appears to be demon free to me which is nice but has a bf that she stays with that appears to be on something (he never bothers anyone and waits outside the hotel).
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/018001080542
I am sure there are plenty of others but unless you provide a bit more on what you like, its all subjective.
-
08-16-22 21:33 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 88Baby (xAva)
She didn't seem lucid when I spoke to here. Demons are back. I hope she gets clean but we all know that's probably not realistic.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 20:36 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 312Good Looking Out
Because she's cute as hell and I dreamt of potentially reaching out to her! Thank you!
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 17:37 #19410Regular Member

Posts: 2So here's the deal with BKS
They are an agency that uses old bulletin-board software for their website. You sign up for the website, then book a lady via Eros. If that goes well, and you tell them your website username, then you get access to more info on the site and deals.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:51 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 29BKS process
Once you have connected with a BKS lady, it is much easier to get through the verification process. You can access the website, and see the calendar of who is going to be in the area, and if you are VIP, you have access to the VIP rates (coupons) that are giving for a discounted rate with the ladies. There is a special phone number that you would use to contact agent to schedule appointments, and no more verification information will be collected due to the established relationship. Its a very easy process, once you are connected. Getting connected is the most difficult part, depending on how much the administrator checks the site. I speak from experience, since I have used this agency pretty regularly.
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:45 #19408Senior Member

Posts: 300Not very smart of her. I mean how hard will it be for her parole ogiver or bail bondsman yo find her. Oh well like they say "get it while it's hot ".
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 11:48 #19407Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Bks
I haven't used BKS, but I'm pretty sure that it is an actual agency with a really crappy website. If you see a provider's ad and the email has "bks" in it, it is really coming from this agency.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 11:47 #19406Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89061913
Mixed reviews and some say they're old pictures.
-
08-16-22 11:11 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 247Best Body
Help a brother out I'm looking for best best for best rate in the game. Thanks.
-
08-16-22 08:15 #19404Senior Member

Posts: 57Re: Bks
Is it really just another bulletin board type site?
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 06:53 #19403Senior Member

Posts: 38Bks
Google best known secrets.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
There is a process to be verified.
-
08-16-22 06:05 #19402Banned Member

Posts: 719My opinion, no. 60 $ max. Maybe 80 $ if BB and anal included. Don't feed in to the GPS girls.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 01:51 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 386Out call
Hey guys. I'm up in Raleigh for business. Staying near PNC arena. Anyone know of good outcall provider? A agency would be ok as well. I'm at the Hyatt.
-
08-16-22 01:47 #19400Senior Member

Posts: 462Bks
Can someone please give me the link for BKS?










Reply With Quote




