Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 26657
-
08-15-22 23:15 #16382Senior Member

Posts: 32Summer best time ever recommend 253-389-4XXX so sweet and amazing
This is the best provider I have ever had and worth ever penny text her she just started her shift.
-
08-15-22 22:45 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 246Nice
I'm glad you can voice your opinion openly here the last time I did about this subject I got slapped with an argumentative warning.
Originally Posted by SingleBandit1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 22:03 #16380Senior Member

Posts: 32Complaints
Not much for politics but complaining without solutions is something that definitely tends to hang left.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 22:01 #16379Senior Member

Posts: 555Not ginger
Ginger was reported as overdosed.
Originally Posted by SpazzBoy78
[View Original Post]
The one pictured went by Kati, Olivia. Mostly poor reviews.
-
08-15-22 21:34 #16378Senior Member

Posts: 4439Is her BJ covered, spit or swallow?
Originally Posted by GRDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 21:23 #16377Senior Member

Posts: 185Does sound like a self review but I can vouch for Nessa and her skills. Definitely don't notice what she wears but rather what she's not wearing is what I am after. Can recommend her and her skills.
Originally Posted by SingleBandit1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 20:19 #16376Senior Member

Posts: 55This is Katie and her real name is Amber G. You can find her on Facebook. She's had some reviews of her pimp robbing. Her real age is probably 23.
Originally Posted by AlsoRedForMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 19:39 #16375Senior Member

Posts: 83Not ginger I think that's katie
No that girl goes by a bunch of names katie is the only one I can think of off hand. But I would just stay away she was fun a few years back then she got a lot of very mixed reviews. Hard to catch her on a good day I think it might have been candy use or just crazy. Ginger if I remember is a very skinny redhead sorry I couldn't find a pic
Originally Posted by SpazzBoy78
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 18:35 #16374Regular Member

Posts: 24Is this Ginger??
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...v/287080272007
Has anyone ever meet this provider?? I looked on the Muskegon posts and found a name Ginger but there aren't any pics to confirm? Any info would be appreciated.
-
08-15-22 17:41 #16373Senior Member

Posts: 102Gentlemen…..
Hey guys, seriously, respect each other. Everybody wants something different, especially in this hobby of ours, but we don't do any good outside of wasting bandwidth by attacking each other. Slowboat guy, G2, Benz, and many others all bring something to the table. Each of them has been very helpful when asked. This is a forum for sharing information, not judging what one person likes over the other. Act like men, not children
BROTHERS GOTTA HUG!!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/13fIX8E3P6qcEM/200.gif
-
08-15-22 17:32 #16372Senior Member

Posts: 31Suspect
Seems very odd that everything went perfect and you happen to notice things like a lacy bra and Low cut romper. Sounds like something my female friend would notice. You give yourself a Pat on the back for putting the donation on the desk on your first visit? These promises sounds similar to the these STG ads that over promise and under deliver. You're suspect to me.
Originally Posted by Slowshrub69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:11 #16371Senior Member

Posts: 32Lauren / Hunters Den
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Lauren. I saw her ad this morning on STG and I had taken the day off of work and decided to have some fun. I've seen all the reviews but I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, as I normally just go for massages with a HE. Well, I had way more fun than I thought I'd have. She was very sweet and pleasant to be around. I enjoyed our time together very much, but I enjoyed the conversation we had afterward even more. She was just a very nice and kind soul, it was nice to finally meet her. I'm not going to post in-depth details as there are so many other reviews of her and others at their location, though; it was my first time and I haven't met any of the previous ladies there, so I had to give her a deposit of .5. This was fine for me, as I know she's legit. Now I have my foot in the door and maybe now I'll reach out to the other ladies. I hope they're all as nice as Lauren was. If you want details, you can PM me.
-
08-15-22 16:54 #16370Senior Member

Posts: 499Great call out.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 16:41 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 4439Slowsrub69
Your review doesn't include information about CIM or Swallow.
Looking at her list of services and CIM is missing there too.
If someone posts best BBBJ of my life and it doesn't include CIM, it spells self review to me.
-
08-15-22 13:18 #16368Regular Member

Posts: 1Best BBBJ of my life.
Pulled up to a nice quiet hotel this morning and met with Nessa. Super nice, clean, and sober and dressed in a sexy low cut romper with lacy bra showing. Makes you feel at home and doesn't worry about anything at all. Didn't even ask me for anything I just put it on the desk myself. Perfect suction to tongue and uses both hands. She also has a big round booty and huge boobs you can't stop touching. You could really tell she enjoyed doing what she was and I cannot wait to go see her again. Treat her with respect and take a shower before you show up and you'll get your mind blown trust me.
Her ad: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/054406729931.
Also first post after lurking for a while so hey everyone!











Reply With Quote





