The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Grand Rapids Pugilistic Society

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1543

    B / s

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Fell in Love a couple times, never taken financially though. Tina the Red Hot Red Head was the first. I fell in love with her kiss, extremely passionate women. She still owes me 130.00 I loaned her for her hotel room at Lincoln Lawns. The other one is Liliana amazing head game and the kiss was just as passionate as Tina's. Liliana still owes me 60 bucks. Neither of them know my real name, I know their real names and still have them on FB.

    I fell in love but wasn't played. Keep a safe distance.

    Stay safe.
    1) these girls are way smarter than you think they are if you don't think they know you you are a dum f'.

    2) where ever you are I'm sure your Kia has some vanity plate that the girls know how or someone that can find it if they want.

    3) while your putting the fake teeth on your Kia dash with your manual seat reclined I'm sure their hands are searching under seat for whatever they can find, info, receipts, whatever.

    4) I'm def sure these gals are way more tech savoy then you ever thought of being or know someone that is.

    5) don't flatter your self IF they want to know who the f' you are they will.

    You can hide that burner phone in your ass maybe one of them will find it with your fetish LOL.

    Bottom line they want to find out they will if your not hiding behind a shitty marriage then most guys don't give a shit.

    Smfh nobody is that much a genius.

  2. #1542

    Check ya inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Boriken67  [View Original Post]
    Which girl bro?
    Bro. I send yall private message. But is she getting money cashapp from ya? Do she need help all time? Is she needing emergency $$ with bills? Do she promise more menu if yall go to Chicago or Atlanta and yall pay? And then she start cancel on ya? Say ya need to wait to see her because yall ain't earned it yet? She didn't get me but told me about getting lotsa bros here with that script. She wanted me to pay. Hell no. Is Hanglow sugar daddy? Hell no.

  3. #1541

    In Love

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    If you are paying her, it ain't mutual love.

    If you only see her at her "work", you ain't nothing more than a client.

    Unless the majority of the time you see her is outside of the MP, like on real dates, at each other's houses, etc it's not even a question. Sorry man. I've talked with many women on the opposite end of your situation and they don't even believe they are playing men. They think they are just doing the job: being kind, attentive, and performing an act the guy wants. Its good business. It's the men who often misinterpret their interactions, somehow forgetting that it's all based on money.

    Take a break and start see other providers. You may end up going back because she provides the best service, but do so after you've come to terms with the arrangement. Nothing wrong about having feelings, just don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. Pay the same rate as any other client of hers.
    I appreciate all the advice from all. Its tough though, this had never happened before with anyone. Ill take a break and see how it goes. For now just trying to stay low for awhile. Seen her post knowing how busy she is, well its driving me crazy and its impacting my sleep. Talking to all of you helps, thanks again!

  4. #1540

    Bbu

    Quote Originally Posted by HangLow3  [View Original Post]
    Oh bro. You in trouble. Yall friends is right. You being played. Read my old posts trying warn yall about being played. Lotsa bros been played by one girl there. Yall been warned.
    Which girl bro?

  5. #1539

    Uh oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boriken67  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the game for at least 23 yrs here in Grand Rapids. This is the first time posting anywhere though. For the past 4 yrs I've been a customer of BBU. I've seen Britt and can say she is beautiful, intelligent and sexy. I like to talk as we do our sessions. On the old location I started seeing one of her girls and fell in love with her. All my friends say I'm being played so I've stopped going to the shop for awhile. Has this happened to any of you expert mongers? Stupid me.
    Oh bro. You in trouble. Yall friends is right. You being played. Read my old posts trying warn yall about being played. Lotsa bros been played by one girl there. Yall been warned.

  6. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriken67  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the game for at least 23 yrs here in Grand Rapids. This is the first time posting anywhere though. For the past 4 yrs I've been a customer of BBU. I've seen Britt and can say she is beautiful, intelligent and sexy. I like to talk as we do our sessions. On the old location I started seeing one of her girls and fell in love with her. All my friends say I'm being played so I've stopped going to the shop for awhile. Has this happened to any of you expert mongers? Stupid me.
    If you are paying her, it ain't mutual love.

    If you only see her at her "work", you ain't nothing more than a client.

    Unless the majority of the time you see her is outside of the MP, like on real dates, at each other's houses, etc it's not even a question. Sorry man. I've talked with many women on the opposite end of your situation and they don't even believe they are playing men. They think they are just doing the job: being kind, attentive, and performing an act the guy wants. Its good business. It's the men who often misinterpret their interactions, somehow forgetting that it's all based on money.

    Take a break and start see other providers. You may end up going back because she provides the best service, but do so after you've come to terms with the arrangement. Nothing wrong about having feelings, just don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. Pay the same rate as any other client of hers.

  7. #1537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Fell in Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Boriken67  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the game for at least 23 yrs here in Grand Rapids. This is the first time posting anywhere though. For the past 4 yrs I've been a customer of BBU. I've seen Britt and can say she is beautiful, intelligent and sexy. I like to talk as we do our sessions. On the old location I started seeing one of her girls and fell in love with her. All my friends say I'm being played so I've stopped going to the shop for awhile. Has this happened to any of you expert mongers? Stupid me.
    Fell in Love a couple times, never taken financially though. Tina the Red Hot Red Head was the first. I fell in love with her kiss, extremely passionate women. She still owes me 130.00 I loaned her for her hotel room at Lincoln Lawns. The other one is Liliana amazing head game and the kiss was just as passionate as Tina's. Liliana still owes me 60 bucks. Neither of them know my real name, I know their real names and still have them on FB.

    I fell in love but wasn't played. Keep a safe distance.

    Stay safe.

  8. #1536

    Bbu

    I've been in the game for at least 23 yrs here in Grand Rapids. This is the first time posting anywhere though. For the past 4 yrs I've been a customer of BBU. I've seen Britt and can say she is beautiful, intelligent and sexy. I like to talk as we do our sessions. On the old location I started seeing one of her girls and fell in love with her. All my friends say I'm being played so I've stopped going to the shop for awhile. Has this happened to any of you expert mongers? Stupid me.

  9. #1535

    Benz taking strait

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Then there's those who do absolutely nothing except question and complain.

    Where you been Slowboat, would like to see a review from you.

    I've managed many business meetings and the rules are If you bring a complaint you must also bring a solution to the table.

    Contributing could be a solution.

    Next rule is leave the meeting if you only have complaints without contributing a solution.

    To the right wing gunslingers waiting on the Grassy Knoll for JFK's return, we have nothing to talk about unless you have a USCF rating of 2000 or better.
    Bros,

    He right. If y'all ain't posting reviews. Don't complain. If y'all posting reviews and warnings then complain all ya want. But offer solution to.

    Is hanglow important like Benz? Hell no. But hanglow trying to help y'all. I am the walrus.

  10. #1534

    Good post

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    You seem to dictate the conversation in here and good for you. I stopped dropping reviews about the same time you and your team turned this place as toxic as it is. I won't follow your 'she did this, she did that' primer. All I wanted out of any of this was to know if a provider was real and halfway decent. Used to be an unstated decency to this hobby but it's turned into was girl can be exploited for the least amount of money. I don't care what girls you teach to stick crap in you or about the back of their heads all looking the same. I thought there was more to it like maybe a hint of intimacy or whatever. But you've reduced it to a very rudimentary bodily function.

    Good for you. My input, albeit different, is just as important as yours. Anyone who's talked to me knows that without having to get approval.
    I don't know you but I like where you went with this. A friend of mine did a review of Milan and he was labeled a shill and his account was banned. He was hesitant to post in the first place, and now he won't ever post again.

    I made a post questioning admin re: said post and my post was never published. Swept under the imaginary rug.

    We are not all the same. We are not all interested in exploiting the ladies to the maximum potential. Some of us are looking for a quicki, some of us are looking for connection (albeit fake connection) it feels like connection nonetheless. Some of us are looking to conquer as many woman as possible.

    No matter ones intentions, they shouldn't be crucifiedor banned for leaving a review based on their experience.

    May today be better than yesterday.

  11. #1533

    Why Not Change it To BenzUSA

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Then there's those who do absolutely nothing except question and complain.

    Where you been Slowboat, would like to see a review from you.

    I've managed many business meetings and the rules are If you bring a complaint you must also bring a solution to the table.

    Contributing could be a solution.

    Next rule is leave the meeting if you only have complaints without contributing a solution.
    You seem to dictate the conversation in here and good for you. I stopped dropping reviews about the same time you and your team turned this place as toxic as it is. I won't follow your 'she did this, she did that' primer. All I wanted out of any of this was to know if a provider was real and halfway decent. Used to be an unstated decency to this hobby but it's turned into was girl can be exploited for the least amount of money. I don't care what girls you teach to stick crap in you or about the back of their heads all looking the same. I thought there was more to it like maybe a hint of intimacy or whatever. But you've reduced it to a very rudimentary bodily function.

    Good for you. My input, albeit different, is just as important as yours. Anyone who's talked to me knows that without having to get approval.

  12. #1532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    What has this hobby become? The place has been reduced to a bunch of old fat asses writing to the Penthouse forum.
    Then there's those who do absolutely nothing except question and complain.

    Where you been Slowboat, would like to see a review from you.

    I've managed many business meetings and the rules are If you bring a complaint you must also bring a solution to the table.

    Contributing could be a solution.

    Next rule is leave the meeting if you only have complaints without contributing a solution.

    To the right wing gunslingers waiting on the Grassy Knoll for JFK's return, we have nothing to talk about unless you have a USCF rating of 2000 or better.

  13. #1531

    He delivered her to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Joyful update.

    I ended up seeing a fantastic swallower, SBJ sister. She gives a very articulate BJ with perfect combination of suck and lick at the same time. Fantastic tongue maneuvers.

    SBJSISTER is getting back in the hobby, needs money and has a new understanding BF. He delivered her to me last night.
    What has this hobby become? The place has been reduced to a bunch of old fat asses writing to the Penthouse forum.

  14. #1530

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    And DJ knows his dickheads! Being the most known one here he's the authority for sure.

    DJ serioulsy, post a review at least once a year so your existance on a monger forum has more meaning than just hunting for Benz posts to slam.
    Well you being one of his promoters hoping to get a "password" from one of his streetwalkers the triple their price or one that is so whacked out you keep defending his dum ass, now just waiting for snot nose to run off at the yap lmao.

    You keep getting those passwords buddy, share gerbils if need be.

  15. #1529

    From the expert

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to take wind out of your sail but this has nothing to do with you LOL tool 2 and KIA1 are two of the biggest dik heads sorry.
    And DJ knows his dickheads! Being the most known one here he's the authority for sure.

    DJ serioulsy, post a review at least once a year so your existance on a monger forum has more meaning than just hunting for Benz posts to slam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape