Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16386

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCutter  [View Original Post]
    I don't know you but I like where you went with this. A friend of mine did a review of Milan and he was labeled a shill and his account was banned. He was hesitant to post in the first place, and now he won't ever post again.

    I made a post questioning admin re: said post and my post was never published. Swept under the imaginary rug.

    We are not all the same. We are not all interested in exploiting the ladies to the maximum potential. Some of us are looking for a quicki, some of us are looking for connection (albeit fake connection) it feels like connection nonetheless. Some of us are looking to conquer as many woman as possible.

    No matter ones intentions, they shouldn't be crucifiedor banned for leaving a review based on their experience.

    May today be better than yesterday.
    Probably a couple years ago I went and saw Mandee just as she started to go downhill, I derailed my experience of her being not showered, bruised legs and basically not being coherent enough to be any fun. It wasn't 2 hours later and there was 2 responses sticking up for her such as, "oh she's always showered for me or, hard for me to believe" (about 5 months later she was in rehab) after that I do minimal posting because it pissed me off so bad.

  2. #16385

    Sbj rip off

    Happed Sunday afternoon. SBJ said she was at super 8, I get there and she says she's at the gas station will be right over. I was waiting by the back door, when a van drives by slowly, just gave me a weird vibe. Then she text, saying where are you I'm here. I see her walking to me, so I get out thinking we are going in, she says she needs to get the room, and needs the cash, I've know her for awhile and seen her several times, so thinking no big deal. So I get back in my car and wait, she text she's in line getting room etc. Been a few minutes, so I text back with (well? Then I see that same van pull up to the other side of the building, then takes off, just a hunch so I take off and follow it, goes down the rosd to a gss station and pulls in, totally unaware I'm following them. Sure enough it was her she goes inside and the douchebag BF is getting gas in a can. She still didn't see me so I took a pic as she's getting back in the grey minivan. And sent it to her she says sorry she didn't have enough for the room. , told he I'm writing a rip off report, she begs me no she will make it up. Well I have given her a enough time and she still says she doesn't have it. At this point I don; t want to see her, just want my money back $. I see she has posted 6 times since this happened on Sunday evening.

    Just beware guys she has another worthless douchebag BF who is obviously living off her and putting her in these situations, but still her fault for being with him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sbj.jpg‎  

  3. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Is her BJ covered, spit or swallow?
    BBBJ with spit.

  4. #16383
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #16382

    Summer best time ever recommend 253-389-4XXX so sweet and amazing

    This is the best provider I have ever had and worth ever penny text her she just started her shift.

  6. #16381

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBandit1  [View Original Post]
    Seems very odd that everything went perfect and you happen to notice things like a lacy bra and Low cut romper. Sounds like something my female friend would notice. You give yourself a Pat on the back for putting the donation on the desk on your first visit? These promises sounds similar to the these STG ads that over promise and under deliver. You're suspect to me.
    I'm glad you can voice your opinion openly here the last time I did about this subject I got slapped with an argumentative warning.

  7. #16380

    Complaints

    Not much for politics but complaining without solutions is something that definitely tends to hang left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Then there's those who do absolutely nothing except question and complain.

    Where you been Slowboat, would like to see a review from you.

    I've managed many business meetings and the rules are If you bring a complaint you must also bring a solution to the table.

    Contributing could be a solution.

    Next rule is leave the meeting if you only have complaints without contributing a solution.

    To the right wing gunslingers waiting on the Grassy Knoll for JFK's return, we have nothing to talk about unless you have a USCF rating of 2000 or better.

  8. #16379

    Not ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by SpazzBoy78  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...v/287080272007

    Has anyone ever meet this provider?? I looked on the Muskegon posts and found a name Ginger but there aren't any pics to confirm? Any info would be appreciated.
    Ginger was reported as overdosed.

    The one pictured went by Kati, Olivia. Mostly poor reviews.

  9. #16378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    Does sound like a self review but I can vouch for Nessa and her skills. Definitely don't notice what she wears but rather what she's not wearing is what I am after. Can recommend her and her skills.
    Is her BJ covered, spit or swallow?

  10. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBandit1  [View Original Post]
    Seems very odd that everything went perfect and you happen to notice things like a lacy bra and Low cut romper. Sounds like something my female friend would notice. You give yourself a Pat on the back for putting the donation on the desk on your first visit? These promises sounds similar to the these STG ads that over promise and under deliver. You're suspect to me.
    Does sound like a self review but I can vouch for Nessa and her skills. Definitely don't notice what she wears but rather what she's not wearing is what I am after. Can recommend her and her skills.

  11. #16376
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRedForMan  [View Original Post]
    No that girl goes by a bunch of names katie is the only one I can think of off hand. But I would just stay away she was fun a few years back then she got a lot of very mixed reviews. Hard to catch her on a good day I think it might have been candy use or just crazy. Ginger if I remember is a very skinny redhead sorry I couldn't find a pic
    This is Katie and her real name is Amber G. You can find her on Facebook. She's had some reviews of her pimp robbing. Her real age is probably 23.

  12. #16375

    Not ginger I think that's katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpazzBoy78  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...v/287080272007

    Has anyone ever meet this provider?? I looked on the Muskegon posts and found a name Ginger but there aren't any pics to confirm? Any info would be appreciated.
    No that girl goes by a bunch of names katie is the only one I can think of off hand. But I would just stay away she was fun a few years back then she got a lot of very mixed reviews. Hard to catch her on a good day I think it might have been candy use or just crazy. Ginger if I remember is a very skinny redhead sorry I couldn't find a pic

  13. #16374

    Is this Ginger??

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...v/287080272007

    Has anyone ever meet this provider?? I looked on the Muskegon posts and found a name Ginger but there aren't any pics to confirm? Any info would be appreciated.

  14. #16373

    Gentlemen…..

    Hey guys, seriously, respect each other. Everybody wants something different, especially in this hobby of ours, but we don't do any good outside of wasting bandwidth by attacking each other. Slowboat guy, G2, Benz, and many others all bring something to the table. Each of them has been very helpful when asked. This is a forum for sharing information, not judging what one person likes over the other. Act like men, not children

    BROTHERS GOTTA HUG!!

    https://media0.giphy.com/media/13fIX8E3P6qcEM/200.gif

  15. #16372

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowshrub69  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to a nice quiet hotel this morning and met with Nessa. Super nice, clean, and sober and dressed in a sexy low cut romper with lacy bra showing. Makes you feel at home and doesn't worry about anything at all. Didn't even ask me for anything I just put it on the desk myself. Perfect suction to tongue and uses both hands. She also has a big round booty and huge boobs you can't stop touching. You could really tell she enjoyed doing what she was and I cannot wait to go see her again. Treat her with respect and take a shower before you show up and you'll get your mind blown trust me.
    Seems very odd that everything went perfect and you happen to notice things like a lacy bra and Low cut romper. Sounds like something my female friend would notice. You give yourself a Pat on the back for putting the donation on the desk on your first visit? These promises sounds similar to the these STG ads that over promise and under deliver. You're suspect to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape