Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13789

    Always kinda curious

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??
    I have been curious to be honest, I wouldn't let "her get behind me" but other things I've been curious. If it was paid for I'd probably TOFTT.

  2. #13788

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??

  3. #13787

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.
    Thank you for the review DMan. She looks great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/766184262381

  4. #13786

    My thing

    For the Record: NO, that is NOT my thing. I must admit she may fool me in the beginning, but once I ventured down below, "I'm out of here"!

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.

  5. #13785

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.

    Happy hunting.

    Bs.

    Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week shes still available guys!
    Ok guys when contacting my UTR or whoever please and a must give screen name of who you are!

  6. #13784

    Aleja

    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.

  7. #13783

    Either team

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Looks like you could take one for both teams with that one!

  8. #13782

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.
    Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjy3mjg2yzzhotmzzwy0yteyzdhimguxnjzlmmqxotyymtzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #13781

    New / old

    Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.

    Happy hunting.

    Bs.

    Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week she’s still available guys!

  10. #13780

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!
    Come on JJ take one for the team!!

    Bs.

  11. #13779

    Back to the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.
    Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!

  12. #13778

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?
    I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.

  13. #13777

    A couple questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad when the prettiest face on that "Skip the. " web site is a trans!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?

  14. #13776

    Southern Hospitality

    I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly last week for some afternoon fun. And now I know why I've never read a bad review about her. She's very attractive and very sexy, friendly and makes you feel at home. Initial texts with her had a quick response and she wasn't a clock watcher, not that I lasted for hours after she got a hold of me. But we did lay in bed together after the explosive finish talking about various things while caressing each other's bodies. She has a nice, comfy, safe location in Canaveral that I told her I would definitely visit again. She rocked my world!!

  15. #13775

    Riley in Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape