Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1316

    Moderated

    I noticed that on a few other SMs posts and for some reason even in the PMs. I think it's usually only a hour or two when you're a RM. Has a lot of your posts been flagged by Admin or something? I obviously didn't look through your forum posts to see. You may want to hit Admin up and see, not sure if that would help or not.

    I don't think this posted the other day when I copied and pasted:
    Can an Unmoderated Senior Member be changed to a moderated Senior Member?

    Absolutely. Any Unmoderated Senior Member who begins posting questionable reports may find their membership changed to moderated status, thus resulting in their reports being delayed until the are reviewed by a moderator.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I must be moderated. I never see my own posts after like 24 hours after I make them. You guys can have a conversation in a day and even edit your post but I can't. That's one reason why I don't participate much, by the time my post is published you guys have moved on to another issue.
    .

  2. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    He somehow got SM status right before he got banned.

    Copy and pasted this:

    Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

    Revised 02-20-06.

    How long does it take to become an Unmoderated Senior Member?

    That depends on your writing style. If your past reports have never needed to b edited then you will b made an unmoderated senior member at the same time that you are a senior member. But if you like to write like in a chat rm w / o any capital letters no puncutuation marks. Or with lots of periods for no reason. Then we will need to continue moderating your reports. On the other hand if we have never had to edit your reports in the past. Then we assume that your reports won't need to be edited in the future. Great for you!
    I must be moderated. I never see my own posts after like 24 hours after I make them. You guys can have a conversation in a day and even edit your post but I can't. That's one reason why I don't participate much, by the time my post is published you guys have moved on to another issue.

  3. #1314

    The account

    The account must be for just harassing us mongers and lurking. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Jesse and Macho are jealous of the guys who get pussy. Both of them have a severe case case of little man syndrome.
    .

  4. #1313

    Confusion

    Are we speaking about Justin12 or Jesse81? Justin12 yeah supposedly sold drugs as he talked about it more than a couple of times. Justin12 isn't Manny, but the likelihood of Jesse81 is. He has posted 1 review in 2021, if you look through his posts; all he has done is be argumentative in some way or talk shit. Which admin has seen that and posted a lengthy message about him being a troll as well as deleted / flagged his posts. The same way, he writes and what he says is the same crap Manny would say to a lot us. Bringing it to the attention of you all because he's not just harassing me, but other mongers too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    We can just wait and see if he post any reviews, if the reviews are not about girls he seen, but comments on girls others have seen, then we pretty much know its him. According to one of his former post he was a dealer to some of these girls.
    .

  5. #1312

    No trouble

    You are exactly right MiddleAge57, he did post a lot about girls he knew. But I was told by a female that seen him, he wanted to film her. I wonder if he got in trouble over filming some girls, then posting it without there consent.

    No legal trouble. He did not use hidden cameras but his phone. One of the stories was it was a fetish. He had ED and someone told him about this. He was going to video and use for self pleasure later and that made it hot for him. It was personal use only. I guess some were ok with being on the internet. That's not surprising, but none of the model releases or participation forms that are supposedly required for a real porn. Some girls found out and requested to be removed from his site.

    But, girl-a from an ad or girl-b from an ad can't file a complaint. Complaints would have to be filed under their legal names. He knew this and the girls aren't doing that. Some of there guys (pimps, handlers, whatever you want to call them) weren't pleased, but if he doesn't see the girl again they aren't going to find him.

    He's shady. Not going to get into the site here, but I know Merideth or Mary Jane and she definitely said she did not want to be posted and Alyssa who now posts in Lincolnton. Have had a chat with him.

    But enough, because some will say you believe them. Bros before hoe's. Yea. Let me give back my degrees and certifications. Anybody can be distrustful and I know a lot of males (not men) that are the sh**ts.

    See who you want. Have fun. Come here and talk your game. They may have been dumb to let him film and trust him, but that being the case if it played out like that and illegal posting. Yes. I will take the hoe over the bro.

  6. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    This gets more interesting as it goes seems like someone else I remember harassing the board LOL. Just talking to himself in my PMs.
    We can just wait and see if he post any reviews, if the reviews are not about girls he seen, but comments on girls others have seen, then we pretty much know its him. According to one of his former post he was a dealer to some of these girls.

  7. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    He has posted publicly that he made plenty of tax free money back in the day as a salesman. That's how he became friends with a lot of these precious girls.
    You are exactly right MiddleAge57, he did post a lot about girls he knew. But I was told by a female that seen him, he wanted to film her. I wonder if he got in trouble over filming some girls, then posting it without there consent.

  8. #1309

    Jealous trolls

    Jesse and Macho are jealous of the guys who get pussy. Both of them have a severe case case of little man syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    This gets more interesting as it goes seems like someone else I remember harassing the board LOL. Just talking to himself in my PMs.

  9. #1308

    Jesse81 aka Manny #2

    This gets more interesting as it goes seems like someone else I remember harassing the board LOL. Just talking to himself in my PMs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220815-154813_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #1307

    Money to play

    He has posted publicly that he made plenty of tax free money back in the day as a salesman. That's how he became friends with a lot of these precious girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    So glad he's gone. His posts were most often unintelligible. Wouldn't be surprised if he dropped out of middle-school if not earlier. And the quality of info he posted was suspect. How could anyone with such a horrible "command" of English have landed a job paying enough money to fund all of his supposed escapades? He took up so much air space that it made it hard to weed through posts to get to those by others that provided real info. Bye-bye Justin. Ye won't be missed. Thanks, admin..

  11. #1306

    Justin gone (whew).

    So glad he's gone. His posts were most often unintelligible. Wouldn't be surprised if he dropped out of middle-school if not earlier. And the quality of info he posted was suspect. How could anyone with such a horrible "command" of English have landed a job paying enough money to fund all of his supposed escapades? He took up so much air space that it made it hard to weed through posts to get to those by others that provided real info. Bye-bye Justin. Ye won't be missed. Thanks, admin.

    SG.

  12. #1305

    Sm

    He somehow got SM status right before he got banned.

    Copy and pasted this:

    Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

    Revised 02-20-06.

    How long does it take to become an Unmoderated Senior Member?

    That depends on your writing style. If your past reports have never needed to b edited then you will b made an unmoderated senior member at the same time that you are a senior member. But if you like to write like in a chat rm w / o any capital letters no puncutuation marks. Or with lots of periods for no reason. Then we will need to continue moderating your reports. On the other hand if we have never had to edit your reports in the past. Then we assume that your reports won't need to be edited in the future. Great for you!

    Revised 02-03-07.

    Can an Unmoderated Senior Member be changed to a moderated Senior Member?

    Absolutely. Any Unmoderated Senior Member who begins posting questionable reports may find their membership changed to moderated status, thus resulting in their reports being delayed until the are reviewed by a moderator.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    You or any of the smart members can correct me if I'm wrong. In order to become a senior, don't you have to post a minimum of 30 posts AND be a member for 6 months? Even though Justin had a lot of posts, it seems like it did take him 6 months to reach senior level.

  13. #1304

    My thoughts exactly

    You said exactly what I was thinking Nick. IMO, local LE is more focused on the opioid crisis than girls selling their pussy and mouth. The only thing the judge will ask is what is the girl's contact number.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    This really belongs in general topics not escorts reviews.

    A friend recently had their car stolen, cops put 5 seconds effort into that case. Anothet had purse snatched with about 3 k ring in it (idiot really for that). Cops put no effort into that. If you think cops are going to get a judge to issue a sopoena to get access to text now to find out if you are seeing prostitutes. Yea, not likely. Now if you are sharing child porn with it or discussing how to traffic a fent. Sure but not paying someone a hundred dollars to get your dick sucked. Na. Ain't no judge issuing that sppoena.

  14. #1303

    Justin

    I seriously believe that he has gotten plenty of pussy over the years. More than I have for sure. He was cool about sharing info through PMs about providers that he knew. He would rant about the cost of pussy being too expensive but there's nothing that any of us guys can do about it except go without.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty sure that justin12 was backpagedude. At one point 2 or 3 years ago, I went into a rabbit hole of finding providers on facebook. I came across his profile on facebook because he was friends with a lot of the girIs, and found him on ig too he never posted a face pic though.

    I know Justin seemed to be full of shit, but I am pretty sure that everything he said about facebook and ig were true. I talked to him on ig and he directed me to his website. He has since cancelled that ig username, but agreed, his posts were pointless most of the time. I'm not sure about his facebook as I cancelled that account and don't look at providers on it anymore. But long story short, even with the broken english and posts about nothing, he probably isn't lying about who he knows and has seen hundreds of girls.

  15. #1302

    Becoming a senior

    You or any of the smart members can correct me if I'm wrong. In order to become a senior, don't you have to post a minimum of 30 posts AND be a member for 6 months? Even though Justin had a lot of posts, it seems like it did take him 6 months to reach senior level.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I mean, he never contributed anything to the forum. 800 plus posts of nothing. How can you have that many posts and not become a senior member? That's how.
    Last edited by J Simp; 08-15-22 at 11:49. Reason: Added another sentence

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape