Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1301

    Justin12

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I mean, he never contributed anything to the forum. 800 plus posts of nothing. How can you have that many posts and not become a senior member? That's how.
    I was pretty sure that justin12 was backpagedude. At one point 2 or 3 years ago, I went into a rabbit hole of finding providers on facebook. I came across his profile on facebook because he was friends with a lot of the girIs, and found him on ig too he never posted a face pic though.

    I know Justin seemed to be full of shit, but I am pretty sure that everything he said about facebook and ig were true. I talked to him on ig and he directed me to his website. He has since cancelled that ig username, but agreed, his posts were pointless most of the time. I'm not sure about his facebook as I cancelled that account and don't look at providers on it anymore. But long story short, even with the broken english and posts about nothing, he probably isn't lying about who he knows and has seen hundreds of girls.

  2. #1300

    Justin12

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    That's what the f*ck was going on?! That makes sense now if that is the case. I had no idea what that was all about and how he personally knew every single provider. That little info may have connected a lot of missing pieces because I'm not going to lie, I was confused. I think he was a bit too chill to be Macho IMO. At first, it was suspect because it seemed like one person just communicating from one handle to another until time passed then to me it was obviously two different people. So it was a bootleg porn site made up of him and providers?

    .
    I mean, he never contributed anything to the forum. 800 plus posts of nothing. How can you have that many posts and not become a senior member? That's how.

  3. #1299

    Lmao

    Thanks man, LMAO! Only thing I've commented on is IDEALLY what should be a provider's do's and don'ts which stemmed from Angel (which I didn't even see), Justin getting banned (which he didn't bother me banned or not), & I believe that's it. The thing is the board brings us together for a reason, but it's always someone who has to stir the pot instead of respecting differences. We don't need anymore trolls!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Got it thanks, that sucks, well I don't think your a DB if that helps haha. Guess it was over something you said, I wonder if its a provider that is taking issue over a post you made on them?
    .

  4. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Hell, if I know. I have seen him post in the past, but it looks like not in over a year and a half. We all having differing opinions.

    Likes, dislikes; but I try to stay in my lane on this board. By the looks of it, admin already knows about him. Not sure what his problem is. I re-screenshot it; maybe you can see it better now.
    Got it thanks, that sucks, well I don't think your a DB if that helps haha. Guess it was over something you said, I wonder if its a provider that is taking issue over a post you made on them?

  5. #1297

    No idea

    Hell, if I know. I have seen him post in the past, but it looks like not in over a year and a half. We all having differing opinions, Likes, dislikes; but I try to stay in my lane on this board. By the looks of it, admin already knows about him. Not sure what his problem is. I re-screenshot it; maybe you can see it better now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Wait, what! Who is this dude? I could make out all the DM so maybe it was in there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220814-132535_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Well.... Well.... This isn't a good reason to fill someone's PMs up!
    Wait, what! Who is this dude? I couldnt make out all the DM so maybe it was in there?

  7. #1295

    Jesse81

    Well.... Well.... This isn't a good reason to fill someone's PMs up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220814-124124_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  8. #1294

    Justin

    He was under moderation from what appeared to be the moment he came on the board; that's also why he had so many posts and still remained at RM status. However, I noticed he somehow got to SM status before getting banned. He had a couple violations and warnings this month in the Columbia thread, but really it applied to any location. I know at one point, he did say something along the lines that he wasn't going to be apart of this board anymore. I jokingly asked him had he been drinking. Not sure if that's what A2 was referencing or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Wait what? I was just talking to Justin yesterday. Can someone explain WTF is going on? I feel like I'm missing some sort of context here.
    .

  9. #1293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Wait what? I was just talking to Justin yesterday. Can someone explain WTF is going on? I feel like I'm missing some sort of context here.

  10. #1292

    Justin

    That's what the f*ck was going on?! That makes sense now if that is the case. I had no idea what that was all about and how he personally knew every single provider. That little info may have connected a lot of missing pieces because I'm not going to lie, I was confused. I think he was a bit too chill to be Macho IMO. At first, it was suspect because it seemed like one person just communicating from one handle to another until time passed then to me it was obviously two different people. So it was a bootleg porn site made up of him and providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsing2  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    Justin12 posted that he / she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his / her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2.

    Before you take a victory lap we all know you have already made a new user like you have done in the past (Backpage Dude, Manywhoo's among others) and your content will identify you. When you do I will merge them into this banned account.

    I'm kind of done with your shit.

    A2 years ago you called him out about trying to promote that little website that he has. He will be back trying to tout that again. I have met some of the women. Whether crazy on their part or not, they gave consent for filming but not distribution. Which in porn or even just local commercials you have to have releases. But, he knew they wouldn't out themselves because to file on him they have to use their real identities in court.
    .

  11. #1291

    He will be back

    Greetings Everyone,

    Justin12 posted that he / she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his / her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2.

    Before you take a victory lap we all know you have already made a new user like you have done in the past (Backpage Dude, Manywhoo's among others) and your content will identify you. When you do I will merge them into this banned account.

    I'm kind of done with your shit.

    A2 years ago you called him out about trying to promote that little website that he has. He will be back trying to tout that again. I have met some of the women. Whether crazy on their part or not, they gave consent for filming but not distribution. Which in porn or even just local commercials you have to have releases. But, he knew they wouldn't out themselves because to file on him they have to use their real identities in court.

  12. #1290

    Justin out! This is a good thing.

    Justin12's absence on the board now is a good thing. Not sure if he's also Manny though at one point he was a suspect. Now that he's gone I can speak freely. Justins posts were nothing but senseless incomprehensible run-on sentence ghetto gibberish that added no value. Felt the need to erratically comment on every post. Said he knew every girl, even friends with them on Facebook. I'd roll my eyes at these posts and got to the point where I'd just keep scrolling as there was zero useful info. Something was way off so wouldn't be surprised if he was one of MM's alter egos. Thanks A2 for taking action and accepting this clown’s resignation. Peace, gentlemen.

  13. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    Almost identical to my experience with a massage "lady" in Charleston 5 years ago. Before I arrived for my appointment, I see a post from the venerable LexLuther advising the "lady" was none such, and quite mentally unstable. So, I didn't show. For the next week my burner phone had non stop threats to notify LEO I was soliciting prostitution and all sorts of threats. Those who practice this bait and switch technique are bound to find trouble. Thanks for the alert guys.
    I remember the late great LexLuther posts when I lived down that way. RIP.

  14. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    5 years ago, I was going to visit who I thought was a 130 lb petite Caucasian blonde. Instead, I was greeted by a 5' 9", 180 lb AA shim. The shim tried to convince me to stay but I bailed out. The shim tried to ride the elevator down with me. In order to get away, I had to take the stairs down. We came close to throwing down. I very well could have lost that fight.

    These chicks with sticks need to understand that we are trying to get pussy. They can easily find someone that likes what they have. As you say, be upfront in your ad and get GTF off the escort board.
    Almost identical to my experience with a massage "lady" in Charleston 5 years ago. Before I arrived for my appointment, I see a post from the venerable LexLuther advising the "lady" was none such, and quite mentally unstable. So, I didn't show. For the next week my burner phone had non stop threats to notify LEO I was soliciting prostitution and all sorts of threats. Those who practice this bait and switch technique are bound to find trouble. Thanks for the alert guys.

  15. #1287
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Justin12 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2

    Before you take a victory lap we all know you have already made a new user like you have done in the past (Backpage Dude, Manywhoo's among others) and your content will identify you. When you do I will merge them into this banned account.

    I'm kind of done with your shit.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape