Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 9914
-
08-15-22 15:30 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 60I forget her actual name but it was all over the news and turtleboy. Showed up to some guys house and he changed his mind. She stabbed him and literally beat the shit out of the guy. Almost killed him. She is a psycho and nasty nasty person.
Originally Posted by Mtaa1212
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 15:28 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 60Saraa Lynne. Crook Takes the cash and runs or gets you upstairs and boyfriend walks in the room. She keeps appearing. She's still a thief. COUNTLESS ripoffs.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:25 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 825Mocha
So I have the pleasure (sarcastic) of texting this one the other day and OMG GPS, she wanted 180 QV and 230 HH, no kissing, no oral of any kind but she says I'll have, WTF is up with these girl and Who the FU-CK is paying them theses outrageous cost. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/746613821093.
-
08-15-22 12:23 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 4543Risky
She use to robbed people doing incall. She took a break or probably got locked up for awhile so now she's back doing car date only. So whoever she use to do the robbing with either still locked up so she can only do car date. I try to see her and she reply to long. But I noticed she chance her number weekly. So she must still be doing shitty shit.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 10:14 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 355Anyone have any experience?
Has she gone under a name I could search for?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
-
08-13-22 14:30 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 252Oooof. Monkeypox?
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
No thanks huge red flag.
-
08-13-22 14:09 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 149Granny
This one was never off the radar. She was hustling the whole time one way or another. Excellent fuck. Surprisingly tight. Have fun with her.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 07:39 #6652Banned Member

Posts: 384I think that the sores all over her buttocks in the last picture.
Would make for a less than fabulous experience. But, maybe that is just me. Enlarge the picture and you will see what I mean up near her underwear.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 21:34 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 4543Gabby
Well after adding her on Snapchat. First thing she said to me was what do I want to buy. I said nothing LOL. She said if I'm not buying to get the fuck out of her Snapchat because all us men are paying for pussy. And that we are trash. But I went back and forth with her and she's not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 21:12 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 333She up charged. This was sometime back.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
That's when I said but we agreed to 120 already for it and she was asking for 180 for hh. I said come on you are taking advantage of my niceness.
-
08-12-22 20:14 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 104Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 19:05 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 53Fabulous fifties
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468
Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.
-
08-12-22 17:21 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 134Gabby Rose. Stay Far Away. No even further than that. Just don't do it.
She is bat shit crazy. More then one mentioned how she threatened to call cops and say she was raped. Who the fuck needs that.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 16:16 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 74The link now goes nowhere. Any info on finding her ad or contact info appreciated, you can PM me as well.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:12 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 279Photoshoped
Pictures Photoshopped but not too of the mark.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



