Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 661 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 9914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtaa1212  [View Original Post]
    Woah woah what? I saw her 2 weeks ago and didn't know this. You have anymore intel on that?
    I forget her actual name but it was all over the news and turtleboy. Showed up to some guys house and he changed his mind. She stabbed him and literally beat the shit out of the guy. Almost killed him. She is a psycho and nasty nasty person.

  2. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    Saraa Lynne. Crook Takes the cash and runs or gets you upstairs and boyfriend walks in the room. She keeps appearing. She's still a thief. COUNTLESS ripoffs.

  3. #6657

    Mocha

    So I have the pleasure (sarcastic) of texting this one the other day and OMG GPS, she wanted 180 QV and 230 HH, no kissing, no oral of any kind but she says I'll have, WTF is up with these girl and Who the FU-CK is paying them theses outrageous cost. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/746613821093.

  4. #6656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    She use to robbed people doing incall. She took a break or probably got locked up for awhile so now she's back doing car date only. So whoever she use to do the robbing with either still locked up so she can only do car date. I try to see her and she reply to long. But I noticed she chance her number weekly. So she must still be doing shitty shit.

  5. #6655

    Anyone have any experience?

    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.12.26 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #6654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468

    Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.
    Oooof. Monkeypox?

    No thanks huge red flag.

  7. #6653

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.
    This one was never off the radar. She was hustling the whole time one way or another. Excellent fuck. Surprisingly tight. Have fun with her.

  8. #6652

    I think that the sores all over her buttocks in the last picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.
    Would make for a less than fabulous experience. But, maybe that is just me. Enlarge the picture and you will see what I mean up near her underwear.

  9. #6651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    She up charged. This was sometime back.

    That's when I said but we agreed to 120 already for it and she was asking for 180 for hh. I said come on you are taking advantage of my niceness.
    Well after adding her on Snapchat. First thing she said to me was what do I want to buy. I said nothing LOL. She said if I'm not buying to get the fuck out of her Snapchat because all us men are paying for pussy. And that we are trash. But I went back and forth with her and she's not worth seeing.

  10. #6650
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    she would call cops and said he rape her and all type of shit.
    She up charged. This was sometime back.

    That's when I said but we agreed to 120 already for it and she was asking for 180 for hh. I said come on you are taking advantage of my niceness.

  11. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468

    Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.
    Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.

  12. #6648

    Fabulous fifties

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468

    Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.

  13. #6647

    Gabby Rose. Stay Far Away. No even further than that. Just don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I never saw gabby and after adding her snapchat. There's no way in hell I would recommend any guy to see a girl like that. She also saw a member on that site and she didn't agreed to everything they talk about so he left. But she told him she would call cops and said he rape her and all type of shit.
    She is bat shit crazy. More then one mentioned how she threatened to call cops and say she was raped. Who the fuck needs that.

  14. #6646
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/31802534

    Saw her today. Nice Ass and tits. Gives full access to her body and great service. 160 for hhr. Hosts at a nice Hotel in Worcestor. Has another girl in Bathroom.

    All Bare services nice GFE will full DFK. Nice long BBBJ with ball licking. Emptied Bare in Doggy.

    Nice un-rushed service.
    The link now goes nowhere. Any info on finding her ad or contact info appreciated, you can PM me as well.

  15. #6645

    Photoshoped

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Wow. So her pics are accurate and she's 160 hh. I will go see her today.
    Pictures Photoshopped but not too of the mark.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape