Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13760

    A couple questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad when the prettiest face on that "Skip the. " web site is a trans!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.
    First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.

    Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?

  2. #13759

    Southern Hospitality

    I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly last week for some afternoon fun. And now I know why I've never read a bad review about her. She's very attractive and very sexy, friendly and makes you feel at home. Initial texts with her had a quick response and she wasn't a clock watcher, not that I lasted for hours after she got a hold of me. But we did lay in bed together after the explosive finish talking about various things while caressing each other's bodies. She has a nice, comfy, safe location in Canaveral that I told her I would definitely visit again. She rocked my world!!

  3. #13758

    Riley in Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?

  4. #13757

    MidwestMonique

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those who took the time to come see me, and thank you to the gentlemen that gave me those amazing reviews😘 I had a great time and will be trying to get back sometime in September. Can't wait.
    You are so welcome and beautiful.

    I await your return.

    I did not get to see you when you were here.

    Was out of town.

  5. #13756

    Meeting off kik

    Hey guys, long time lurker. Has anyone met someone off of kik? It's a local room and she did send live pics but it's of course pay a deposit first before I send you any information. She said she doesn't advertise anywhere else. I really don't want to send anything, I'm not about getting scammed. But her pics are sexy and it's real tempting. She goes by Charlotte Sarah, in Melbourne by Viera.

    Any information would be great!

  6. #13755

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/108831359805

    Looks to good to be true and no name on ad is fishy.
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.

  7. #13754

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad when the prettiest face on that "Skip the. " web site is a trans!
    How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.

  8. #13753

    Info

    Anyone partake on this one? Don't seems to be up there $. 80 hh $. 40 qv for outcall and $ for cd.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/224962866436

    Bs.

  9. #13752

    Kc

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    How was her incall? Jw by tville standards. Hotel or private placed? I know she's good friends with Dream (Val) up in the ville, have heard she would be open to twos, and I think she may have advertised it in the past.
    Incall was private location not too far from the rivee lanes bowling alley. Do you mind sharing info about Val?

  10. #13751

    Julia

    I visited Julia yesterday evening. Pretty great visit, she's definitely one of the best options around Brevard. I thought her pictures were probably a bit old, but other than that no real complaints. She wants you satisfied when you leave, and she genuinely seems to enjoy the deed, which is still far too rare for this hobby. Very chatty as well which is a plus for me personally. Would recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/julia728

  11. #13750

    Busted link

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone actually had a visit with this one?

    I have messaged her numerous times and it is always very delayed response.

    And when of course being very careful trying to find out if there are any other than what is listed. No real answer. Very curious as to what is included.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/902169857288
    The link is broken. From the url, I think this is the provider you're inquiring about: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/338994680597.

    Personally, I've never seen her. I will point out the age old theory of nothing good comes from Titusville!

  12. #13749

    Legz / Sharon

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted. That is all I can say.
    Yeah she ghosted me too yesterday after saying she'd get back to me later.

  13. #13748

    Julia

    Yes that is the one and only. No longer UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper954  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Julia I've seen great things about?

    https://tryst.link/escort/julia728

  14. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969  [View Original Post]
    So after a disappointing interaction with Gia. I give a buzz to K. C. In Titusville. Very sweet personality and a body that is right. I'm an ass man and she has one on her. BBJ is awesome and a great cfs. I will definitely be back to see her soon.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/804733753245
    Excellent post! Link, pics, info, thanks for sharing info on her.

  15. #13746

    Julia

    Is this the Julia I've seen great things about?

    https://tryst.link/escort/julia728

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape