Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3026
-
08-15-22 08:41 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 117Justin12
I was pretty sure that justin12 was backpagedude. At one point 2 or 3 years ago, I went into a rabbit hole of finding providers on facebook. I came across his profile on facebook because he was friends with a lot of the girIs, and found him on ig too he never posted a face pic though.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
I know Justin seemed to be full of shit, but I am pretty sure that everything he said about facebook and ig were true. I talked to him on ig and he directed me to his website. He has since cancelled that ig username, but agreed, his posts were pointless most of the time. I'm not sure about his facebook as I cancelled that account and don't look at providers on it anymore. But long story short, even with the broken english and posts about nothing, he probably isn't lying about who he knows and has seen hundreds of girls.
-
08-14-22 17:12 #1300Banned Member

Posts: 1148Justin12
I mean, he never contributed anything to the forum. 800 plus posts of nothing. How can you have that many posts and not become a senior member? That's how.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:38 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 1455Lmao
Thanks man, LMAO! Only thing I've commented on is IDEALLY what should be a provider's do's and don'ts which stemmed from Angel (which I didn't even see), Justin getting banned (which he didn't bother me banned or not), & I believe that's it. The thing is the board brings us together for a reason, but it's always someone who has to stir the pot instead of respecting differences. We don't need anymore trolls!
.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:32 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 3078Got it thanks, that sucks, well I don't think your a DB if that helps haha. Guess it was over something you said, I wonder if its a provider that is taking issue over a post you made on them?
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:29 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 1455No idea
Hell, if I know. I have seen him post in the past, but it looks like not in over a year and a half. We all having differing opinions, Likes, dislikes; but I try to stay in my lane on this board. By the looks of it, admin already knows about him. Not sure what his problem is. I re-screenshot it; maybe you can see it better now.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:22 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 3078Wait, what! Who is this dude? I couldnt make out all the DM so maybe it was in there?
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 12:43 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 1455Jesse81
Well.... Well.... This isn't a good reason to fill someone's PMs up!
-
08-13-22 23:49 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 1455Justin
He was under moderation from what appeared to be the moment he came on the board; that's also why he had so many posts and still remained at RM status. However, I noticed he somehow got to SM status before getting banned. He had a couple violations and warnings this month in the Columbia thread, but really it applied to any location. I know at one point, he did say something along the lines that he wasn't going to be apart of this board anymore. I jokingly asked him had he been drinking. Not sure if that's what A2 was referencing or not.
.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 23:24 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 409Wait what? I was just talking to Justin yesterday. Can someone explain WTF is going on? I feel like I'm missing some sort of context here.
-
08-13-22 22:52 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 1455Justin
That's what the f*ck was going on?! That makes sense now if that is the case. I had no idea what that was all about and how he personally knew every single provider. That little info may have connected a lot of missing pieces because I'm not going to lie, I was confused. I think he was a bit too chill to be Macho IMO. At first, it was suspect because it seemed like one person just communicating from one handle to another until time passed then to me it was obviously two different people. So it was a bootleg porn site made up of him and providers?
.
Originally Posted by Wisconsing2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 22:17 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 59He will be back
Greetings Everyone,
Justin12 posted that he / she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his / her membership.
Thanks,
A2.
Before you take a victory lap we all know you have already made a new user like you have done in the past (Backpage Dude, Manywhoo's among others) and your content will identify you. When you do I will merge them into this banned account.
I'm kind of done with your shit.
A2 years ago you called him out about trying to promote that little website that he has. He will be back trying to tout that again. I have met some of the women. Whether crazy on their part or not, they gave consent for filming but not distribution. Which in porn or even just local commercials you have to have releases. But, he knew they wouldn't out themselves because to file on him they have to use their real identities in court.
-
08-13-22 21:44 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 305Justin out! This is a good thing.
Justin12's absence on the board now is a good thing. Not sure if he's also Manny though at one point he was a suspect. Now that he's gone I can speak freely. Justins posts were nothing but senseless incomprehensible run-on sentence ghetto gibberish that added no value. Felt the need to erratically comment on every post. Said he knew every girl, even friends with them on Facebook. I'd roll my eyes at these posts and got to the point where I'd just keep scrolling as there was zero useful info. Something was way off so wouldn't be surprised if he was one of MM's alter egos. Thanks A2 for taking action and accepting this clown’s resignation. Peace, gentlemen.
-
08-13-22 19:46 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 1205I remember the late great LexLuther posts when I lived down that way. RIP.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 06:08 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 518Almost identical to my experience with a massage "lady" in Charleston 5 years ago. Before I arrived for my appointment, I see a post from the venerable LexLuther advising the "lady" was none such, and quite mentally unstable. So, I didn't show. For the next week my burner phone had non stop threats to notify LEO I was soliciting prostitution and all sorts of threats. Those who practice this bait and switch technique are bound to find trouble. Thanks for the alert guys.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 23:21 #1287Banned Member

Posts: 905[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
Justin12 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
A2
Before you take a victory lap we all know you have already made a new user like you have done in the past (Backpage Dude, Manywhoo's among others) and your content will identify you. When you do I will merge them into this banned account.
I'm kind of done with your shit.
A2











Reply With Quote




