Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1286

    Being upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Oh my goodness, man. I'm so sorry that happened and don't wish that upon anyone. As others said, I don't care how you "feel" one day: if you're born with a dick and especially still have one, you are a MAN by virtue of God and science. The worst thing is that you were blindsided and then he / she / it had the nerve to play dumb. I'm sorry but that's just evil and wrong on so many levels. If you're a man, tranny, whatever, be up front in your ad. I feel awful for all the guys seeing this scumbag who will be scammed. Peace, man, and in all seriousness I wish you healing from such trauma.
    5 years ago, I was going to visit who I thought was a 130 lb petite Caucasian blonde. Instead, I was greeted by a 5' 9", 180 lb AA shim. The shim tried to convince me to stay but I bailed out. The shim tried to ride the elevator down with me. In order to get away, I had to take the stairs down. We came close to throwing down. I very well could have lost that fight.

    These chicks with sticks need to understand that we are trying to get pussy. They can easily find someone that likes what they have. As you say, be upfront in your ad and get GTF off the escort board.

  2. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I'll help you with the original post.

    .
    I feel like all the drama follows Manny and Funder.

  3. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Liz in the back seat of a car Thursday morning look like they were headed in dude driving another chick in front seat they all looked happy. I know that look they had scored going to get high LOL. Are yall still banging out Liz but don't post reviews on her I see her posting but never see a review. I saw her years ago she was decent then very nice body and tight as a drum. I wouldn't see her now tho I don't think LOL.
    I saw he many years ago too. It was a good date and yes she was tight back then. Tight enough for that pussy to vacuum that rubber off my dick and end up with an unintentional cream pie. She didn't lost her mind, she played it down and I didn't touch any other pussy for like a month, checking on jr but nothing ever happened. Didn't went back.

  4. #1283

    Apologies to the King

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I'll help you with the original post..
    As for tittyjaw, nice name by the way. I don't know you bro. Now, I hope you aren't picking up where Manny left off? Because it is not a good role to play. I'll say this to you as well, I am not Macho. So we don't have any else legitimate to talk about. And no need for you to attack me?? Good day and move along ol chap.

  5. #1282

    Titlicka

    I'll help you with the original post.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    This dude is Manny. Guy has 1000 alter egos. The amount of time spent by this person on weaving this web on a random board is mind blowing. Probably wearing a mask like the dude in Saw movies and recording in public restrooms for kicks. Strange sh! T.
    .

  6. #1281

    Titlicka

    I obviously was not the one who made the initial comment and I've seen you and everyone else go back and forth with him since 2021. He's attacked everyone at this point, not sure anyone was more special than the other to him. LOL I just was wondering what the original poster was referring to. I'm assuming you didn't see who made the statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    King has been listening to Alex Jones type conspiracy. Look at the history on this thread- macho took an interest in attacking me personally, so he had to pay the price. So, no I ain't that asshole!
    .

  7. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once many many years ago. From the pics she is posting she is looking hagged as hell. I guess that is the reason most of these gals post pictures that are 20 years old? The time I saw her, she got the job done but it was rushed. She looked a lot better then. That was maybe 8-10 years ago. Looks like she has aged fast?
    Same, I remember she had an open menu. I'm sure now you could negotiate some decent prices.

  8. #1279
    I saw her once many many years ago. From the pics she is posting she is looking hagged as hell. I guess that is the reason most of these gals post pictures that are 20 years old? The time I saw her, she got the job done but it was rushed. She looked a lot better then. That was maybe 8-10 years ago. Looks like she has aged fast?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Liz in the back seat of a car Thursday morning look like they were headed in dude driving another chick in front seat they all looked happy. I know that look they had scored going to get high LOL. Are yall still banging out Liz but don't post reviews on her I see her posting but never see a review. I saw her years ago she was decent then very nice body and tight as a drum. I wouldn't see her now tho I don't think LOL.

  9. #1278

    Macho, I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You're saying titlicka is Macho?

    .
    King has been listening to Alex Jones type conspiracy. Look at the history on this thread- macho took an interest in attacking me personally, so he had to pay the price. So, no I ain't that asshole!

  10. #1277

    Liz

    She was the first provider that I saw 5 years ago. At the time, she resembled a coworker of mine. As you said, back in the day, she did have a hot, tight body. Just looking at her recent pics, she hasn't aged well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Liz in the back seat of a car Thursday morning look like they were headed in dude driving another chick in front seat they all looked happy. I know that look they had scored going to get high LOL. Are yall still banging out Liz but don't post reviews on her I see her posting but never see a review. I saw her years ago she was decent then very nice body and tight as a drum. I wouldn't see her now tho I don't think LOL.

  11. #1276

    Liz B

    I saw Liz in the back seat of a car Thursday morning look like they were headed in dude driving another chick in front seat they all looked happy. I know that look they had scored going to get high LOL. Are yall still banging out Liz but don't post reviews on her I see her posting but never see a review. I saw her years ago she was decent then very nice body and tight as a drum. I wouldn't see her now tho I don't think LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skipo.jpg‎  

  12. #1275
    I get it trust me, I usually do qv for the first time exactly for this reason. Still there is no harm asking upfront, they can say no and I would then go knowing what to expect. Even if they say yes and when I'm there and I don't feel comfortable with the provider I won't do a BBBJ or dfk.

    Problem for me is when I feel someone is trying to be deceptive and start selling up charge after you are there. I'm no Brad Pitt but I have been told I'm very good looking and I'm in a good shape physically so it's not too hard for them if they are open to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    A girl won't say it because she still wants to get pay. The guy that she sees for the first time might be too ugly to get a BBBJ or to eat her kitty. TBH most of the girl's that I see for the first time don't like to be kissed. Sometimes, it takes a few dates for a girl to get comfortable with a guy.

    The smart members know that these girls like some of us more than others.

  13. #1274

    Chemistry

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    A girl won't say it because she still wants to get pay. The guy that she sees for the first time might be too ugly to get a BBBJ or to eat her kitty. TBH most of the girl's that I see for the first time don't like to be kissed. Sometimes, it takes a few dates for a girl to get comfortable with a guy.

    The smart members know that these girls like some of us more than others.
    Yep. Like we all have things we're attracted to, so do these women. If they are physically attracted to you, then they're probably going to put out more than if they find you repulsive. It's natural.

    As much as we make this a business transaction, we are still doing the most intimate thing two people can do and I'm sure these women would much rather have Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington on top of them, than Steve Bannon or Rush Limbaugh.

  14. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Kudos for trying to compensate for time!

    How do you handle digital payment anonymously if you don't mind me asking? I figured how to send with CashApp anonymously but I still need to link it to my bank account which I don't want to do, any ideas?
    Most never respond back when I say I can't meet them (for whatever reason), so its not an issue. I use a variety of venmo or cash app for those that do.

  15. #1272
    Kudos for trying to compensate for time!

    How do you handle digital payment anonymously if you don't mind me asking? I figured how to send with CashApp anonymously but I still need to link it to my bank account which I don't want to do, any ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I agree with wanting to know what's on the menu before hand. Often times I text from a separate burner app and see if they will discuss what's on the menu. I try and keep it vauge, but its always something like "do you offer any bare services?" Most will respond to that, if I have one to many I might get more graphic just to see what they say haha. The variety of answers is interesting, to say the least. I do try and follow up with them or offer to buy some pics if I can't meet up. This way I haven't wasted their time to much. Some may think that's a simp move but I tend to think of it more like a return on their time so in the future they don't waste ours! Karmic perhaps?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape