Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 731 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7031

    Rule

    My rule of thumb is not to touch any profile less than 30 days old (most scammers will be reported and deleted within 30 days). But this one sure looks tempting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574

  2. #7030
    I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574

  3. #7029

    Might not be the right place

    I know there's a sister site for foreign girl (but the payment options suck) but anyways my question is if you guys know any you tubers or tiktoks or anything of men traveling to foreign countries, showing the girls, documenting their trips etc. I found one TikTok of a guy seemingly doing that and was wondering if there were more.

  4. 08-18-22 10:27

    Reason
    Jumped the gun

  5. #7028
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.
    If they give a time limit, it's a pro and not what I personally look for.

    The students / young professionals who do this for rent help / extra cash / kink don't raise time limits.

  6. #7027

    Check PM

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCane871  [View Original Post]
    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.
    Hello, I have PM'd you.

  7. #7026

    I texted back and forth with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.

  8. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    With that nose, she should be the one paying you 1 K.

  9. #7024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3344  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.

  10. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.
    Yeah I once had a girl for about 48 hours with me on a small weekend trip. Tossed her 700 and she drained me about five times and also had a lot of hanging out time too. Those are the keepers. Shame she moved though, used to have a lot of fun and was a genuine screamer, a surprising new kink.

  11. #7022

    Weekend

    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  12. #7021

    It's still not worth it

    I've spent 6-8 hours with several ladies who were 8 or 9/10 in my mind and the allowance wasn't anything out of the ordinary (although you can add to that cost of drinks, food, etc.). We just clicked. And for me it's not just about appearance. A 10/10 girl that isn't enamored with me is sort of useless. A 9/10 girl that pushes all my buttons is like a slice of heaven. The trick is to be patient and wait for the ones that don't have a big 1 k head. As the fishing analogy goes. Waiting without a fishing line is pointless. You got to have several lines in the water and then have the patience to catch the big kahuna (and throw the 1 k misfits back in the water LOL).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  13. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?

  14. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  15. #7018

    1 K now?

    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.

  16. #7017

    Anyone want to share some DTF girls?

    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape