Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 731 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7027

    Check PM

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCane871  [View Original Post]
    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.
    Hello, I have PM'd you.

  2. #7026

    I texted back and forth with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.

  3. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    With that nose, she should be the one paying you 1 K.

  4. #7024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3344  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.

  5. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.
    Yeah I once had a girl for about 48 hours with me on a small weekend trip. Tossed her 700 and she drained me about five times and also had a lot of hanging out time too. Those are the keepers. Shame she moved though, used to have a lot of fun and was a genuine screamer, a surprising new kink.

  6. #7022

    Weekend

    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  7. #7021

    It's still not worth it

    I've spent 6-8 hours with several ladies who were 8 or 9/10 in my mind and the allowance wasn't anything out of the ordinary (although you can add to that cost of drinks, food, etc.). We just clicked. And for me it's not just about appearance. A 10/10 girl that isn't enamored with me is sort of useless. A 9/10 girl that pushes all my buttons is like a slice of heaven. The trick is to be patient and wait for the ones that don't have a big 1 k head. As the fishing analogy goes. Waiting without a fishing line is pointless. You got to have several lines in the water and then have the patience to catch the big kahuna (and throw the 1 k misfits back in the water LOL).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  8. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?

  9. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  10. #7018

    1 K now?

    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.

  11. #7017

    Anyone want to share some DTF girls?

    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.

  12. #7016

    She is real?

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted way less than that she has a solid body, face isn't the best but it was a nice fun ride.
    I'd pay the 600. Is she real?

  13. #7015

    Intel?

    Anyone know this one? Face / hair seems a bit man-ish but I'm intrigued.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-97a2b2001787

  14. #7014

    Quoted less

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 600 and said, "its pretty standard". I took a pass.

    ARG.
    Got quoted way less than that she has a solid body, face isn't the best but it was a nice fun ride.

  15. #7013

    Bellarose

    She quoted me 600 and said, "its pretty standard". I took a pass.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape