Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 1594 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Star

    So I tried to set something up last Sunday with Star but it fell apart. She apologized Thursday. I asked her around 6 pm tonight if she was available. She responded within 7 minutes and said yes. I asked when she was available and at 7:28 she said she would be ready in 30. I know her all to well and knew that wouldn't happen. Anyway I had to be in her area anyway so I took care of my business and then contacted her. Now I had to planned to do some shopping anyway so I went about my business waiting for her to contact me. I haven't seen her for quite a while but she has never made me wait more than about 20 minutes. But I knew she was getting worse. Long story short I hit 4 stores and heard from her once asking how far Target was from her at 8:34 PM. At 9:30 I told her I was moving on. She wasted an hour and half but I got wanted I needed except for her to drain the pipe. We'll see if she tries to make it up to me but I'm not holding my breath.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/ComeSeeMeTonight/769303406845

  2. #16821

    Fun time with Sherry

    Hey guys. So I've had little luck finding decent providers at the right time & price this summer. Even got ghosted more times than not. Fortunately, I hooked up with Sherry this week and it was well worth the c note she charged me for the hh. Great tits + wet & warm pussy + Very Good BBBJ + exceptional GFE = Best experience in Dayton metro for me so far this summer.

    Open menu with Greek too. Yay! Will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-08-13-21-41-53.jpg‎   Screenshot_2022-08-13-21-41-44.jpg‎  

  3. #16820

    Same thing here

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Have a question I have been trying for about a month on and off trying to contact Ruggiez to set up appointment. And I don't get a response. I have tried text, calling, and email with no response. And the other thing I would ask is she still as good as her many early reports or is she slipped and as bad as other reports.
    I have about the same luck. She contacted me in May and said she was interested in seeing me. At the time un May was leaving for a trip to see family when I got back tried again dead silence for a while then she contacted me just as I was leaving on my annual fishing trip told her I would contact her when I go back and I did. No answer. Now when we parted two years ago it was not on good terms and some bad feelings but you get over those things. When she contacted me she basically said said she was sorry how things worked out and was very eager to show me that she had got her life back in order. I was hoping to see that Ruggiez again. When she was on her game she had a way to make you feel so special but then her demons took over. I heard she had gone into rehab and many here reported that she was in fact that original Ruggiez. But it's been a while since anyone reported on her but I seem to recall reading that people felt she had fallen back into the hole. And had also become a clock watcher, and I had one PM from someone who used to see her saying he's heard the same thing. The last time I looked at her them ad the pictures were old going back 2 to 3 years. Also was reports he has put on a lot of weight. Right now if I saw several new reviews pop up I would take them with a grain of salt unless they are coming from Senior members.

  4. #16819

    Sunny

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/516443497312

    Searched Sunny not much came up.

    Any info?

  5. #16818

    Lacey, Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Obviously SB is a site that most of us wouldn't readily admit (in public) that we're on, but I feel like the site itself is the scammer here. Fake profiles from people that get nothing out of running a fake profile? That doesn't make any sense. I'm fairly sure its the site that must generate the fake profiles. And when you get ahead of yourself and start opening pics, messaging the fakes, etc. It gets expensive. I deactivated my account last Fall, and when asked why, I said it was a scam and that many of the profiles were fake. They sent me 500 free credits. =.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I couldn't really find much out? I've seen her pop up on StG every so often.
    Lacey or Lacy Bankz or Banks, I forget the spelling but that's what she went by. She used to post on STG and demanded a "live" (whatever that means) photo of you before talking about the weather let alone anything else. She would not even send you a confirmation pic or nothing. What you seen in the ad, pics included in the ad is what you got. She also seemed super paranoid. I think old reports mentioned that she had a boyfriend and they both would set you up and rob you but that was a while ago. Who knows what she is up to now.

  6. #16817
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Obviously SB is a site that most of us wouldn't readily admit (in public) that we're on, but I feel like the site itself is the scammer here. Fake profiles from people that get nothing out of running a fake profile? That doesn't make any sense. I'm fairly sure its the site that must generate the fake profiles. And when you get ahead of yourself and start opening pics, messaging the fakes, etc. It gets expensive. I deactivated my account last Fall, and when asked why, I said it was a scam and that many of the profiles were fake. They sent me 500 free credits. =.
    Surfr,

    I 100% agree with you. I told them the same thing except I deleted the account I used there, so I do not know if I got any credit refunds. They did however give me a full refund.

  7. #16816

    Different

    Mature provider maybe 55-60? Great skills. Not great communication or location, but fair price for good service. Might repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/681693527564

  8. #16815

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Another report on Danielle. This is my first visit with her so here are my first impressions. As reported earlier, she is 5 months pregnant and definitely showing. She plans to keep doing this as long as she can for those that like preggos. Very good communications for set up. She is very sweet and made me feel comfortable very quickly. The location was a safe feeling OK lower end motel. Started with BBBJ which was not great but still pretty good. All in all a very nice visit but I am really more of a spinner guy so am seeking that solid spinner provider..
    Would love to get her #.

  9. #16814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Payton

    Here is the last known ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/87441487

    And a pic and not sure why it's sideways. It's not that way on my computer:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EplGxl.jpg‎  

  10. #16813

    Big Boobed Danielle

    Another report on Danielle. This is my first visit with her so here are my first impressions. As reported earlier, she is 5 months pregnant and definitely showing. She plans to keep doing this as long as she can for those that like preggos. Very good communications for set up. She is very sweet and made me feel comfortable very quickly. The location was a safe feeling OK lower end motel. Started with BBBJ which was not great but still pretty good. All in all a very nice visit but I am really more of a spinner guy so am seeking that solid spinner provider.

    LA.

  11. #16812

    Class action suit?

    Obviously SB is a site that most of us wouldn't readily admit (in public) that we're on, but I feel like the site itself is the scammer here. Fake profiles from people that get nothing out of running a fake profile? That doesn't make any sense. I'm fairly sure its the site that must generate the fake profiles. And when you get ahead of yourself and start opening pics, messaging the fakes, etc. It gets expensive. I deactivated my account last Fall, and when asked why, I said it was a scam and that many of the profiles were fake. They sent me 500 free credits. =.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    This reference?

    On SB, I will only message a girl who "Favorited" me. As Persephone taught me, when girls create their profiles, SB has them draft a greeting message. The website then sends those messages to you automatically, appearing to come from the girls -- but the girls didn't send them -- typically when the girls view your profile or you Favorite their profiles. That's why I only message girls who (on their own) Favorited my profile or gave me access to their private pics. Any girl that APPEARS to have only messaged you, don't believe a single one actually came from the girl; don't think any of them are any more interested in you than any other girl on SB.

    Now, if you were planning to message that girl out of the blue anyway, responding to the message the SB WEBSITE sent you appearing to be from her MAY make her feel slightly more obligated to respond to your message (based on what Persephone told me), so you can use the automated message to your (slight) advantage.

  12. #16811

    Anyone

    Have a question I have been trying for about a month on and off trying to contact Ruggiez to set up appointment. And I don't get a response. I have tried text, calling, and email with no response. And the other thing I would ask is she still as good as her many early reports or is she slipped and as bad as other reports.

  13. #16810

    Ariel

    Saw Ariel is posting again. Had a dream with her this last April. Great body and big tits (which is what I like.) I will caution you that all the reviews about her being not all there and asking you to bring her random stuff is completely true. Deducted the cost of all the items she asked for from the donation which she agreed on before hand then tried to ask for it back because of insert excuses here< LOL, fat chance. She will blow up your phone afterwards too so weigh that before you pull the trigger.

  14. #16809

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    Grace is a NKY / Cincinnati provider but has came to Dayton before and has multiple positive reviews on this board and many on the Cincinnati site. I just saw her Friday in Mason and had a great time. I have now seen her multiple times and she is the ultimate GFE and really enjoys what she does. I am working thru prostate cancer treatment and hadn't had an erection in some time but as soon as I saw her in her sexy lingerie and started kissing her no more concerns.

    I am posting on this site since I am from Miamisburg and she mentioned an interest in coming back to Dayton if there was enough interest. If interested just reach out to her, but realize this would take awhile to organize so have to plan ahead.

    If Dayton doesn't work out or want to see her sooner then keep an eye on her Twitter page because she will come up to Mason or west Chester and she is definitely worth the drive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gracefultimes
    I just got home from going down to see Grace in NKY (worth the drive) , however found out she made plans sooner then expected to come up to Dayton (Miamisburg / CENTERVILLE). She will be there starting Saturday afternoon until at least Monday morning. She has lots of positive reviews on Cincinnati site as well as Dayton. You won't want to miss out on her being in the area.

  15. #16808

    Payton

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape