Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: High End Girls

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 428
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone else can remember the details, but I have a vague memory of not very long ago (in the last year or so) XOC having set up a separate website that had the same provider info but which was not closed to members? It looked almost like a separate agency but wasn't, it also used to advertise in TER. Sorry I can't remember more, but it seemed to be a way for non-XOC members to be able to book with XOC.
    https://xoclub.ch/

    However, I never used it to book appts as I am a member. Keep in mind that their new providers are now asking for an extra $50 for BBBJ on top of $420 for an hour during the week and $360 for an hour during weekends.

  2. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    Go to their website not infrequently. They have open enrollment periods, but they're not announced in advance. You'll need RS2 K or P411, so get one or the other now. Otherwise, the enrolment window may close before you have a chance to submit your application. I don't remember, but for P411 you may need something over "+1".
    Maybe someone else can remember the details, but I have a vague memory of not very long ago (in the last year or so) XOC having set up a separate website that had the same provider info but which was not closed to members? It looked almost like a separate agency but wasn't, it also used to advertise in TER. Sorry I can't remember more, but it seemed to be a way for non-XOC members to be able to book with XOC.

  3. #36

    Keep checking back on XOC

    Go to their website not infrequently. They have open enrollment periods, but they're not announced in advance. You'll need RS2 K or P411, so get one or the other now. Otherwise, the enrolment window may close before you have a chance to submit your application. I don't remember, but for P411 you may need something over "+1".

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Here they are. Note that XOC is currently not accepting new registration.

    https://www.xoc.ch/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/

    https://bostontopten10.com/

  4. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroRivoux  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here ever used Boston International?

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/
    Its widely discussed both here and in the Agency forum. Short answer is that BI is a reputable agency, with good-to-great talent, usually but not always Latina near-MILFy providers.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing "CS Prime" a decent amount the last 12-18 months. New girls every week available M-F usually posted on Eros midday Monday. Services vary from girl to girl but GFE and BBJ usually always offered. Typically absolute rocket chicks from Brazil, tho I am bias because I love latinas. 3 for Hh and 4 for HR with 2 pops. Out of tham and usually at one of the more upscale hotels. Have to screen thru carol to get the goods. There are 2 in town right now that I haven't had the chance to see yet.

    Maite: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...790.htm?cat=58.

    Sammy: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4440489.htm.
    I'd be extremely skeptical if those pics are legit but if they are 400/ hr would be a steal unless their service totally sucks.

  6. #33

    Boston

    Anyone here ever used Boston International?

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff  [View Original Post]
    Against my better judgement I used Venmo one time and it came up as CS Prime and Carol referenced it in her weekly text one time as well. Idk if that is her official agency or what. Just thought someone else may have come across that as well.
    Makes sense. I had not thought about that biz name need because I only use cash.

  8. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    I get texts from Carol VIP Assistant after seeing one of her touring ladies (who was very very good) but have not seen the "CS Prime" term. What is its source? I was under the impression that Carol does not have a website or advertise as an agency.
    Against my better judgement I used Venmo one time and it came up as CS Prime and Carol referenced it in her weekly text one time as well. Idk if that is her official agency or what. Just thought someone else may have come across that as well.

  9. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    What's the service or vibe like with them? I've heard lower end Brazilian places are all about rushing you. When I spend the 400 I want to fuuuuck for the whole hour. If they are doing 2 pops clearly it's more like BTT where they don't try to rush but make the time feel well and fully spent?
    My first experience wasn't great, but I blame the fact I got the last time slot before the girl was leaving. I'll try again at some point but I'm not in a rush unless the girl is 11/10.

  10. #29

    CS Prime?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing "CS Prime" a decent amount the last 12-18 months. New girls every week available M-F usually posted on Eros midday Monday. Services vary from girl to girl but GFE and BBJ usually always offered. Typically absolute rocket chicks from Brazil, tho I am bias because I love latinas. 3 for Hh and 4 for HR with 2 pops. Out of tham and usually at one of the more upscale hotels. Have to screen thru carol to get the goods. There are 2 in town right now that I haven't had the chance to see yet.

    Maite: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...790.htm?cat=58.

    Sammy: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4440489.htm.
    I get texts from Carol VIP Assistant after seeing one of her touring ladies (who was very very good) but have not seen the "CS Prime" term. What is its source? I was under the impression that Carol does not have a website or advertise as an agency.

  11. #28
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing "CS Prime" a decent amount the last 12-18 months. New girls every week available M-F usually posted on Eros midday Monday. Services vary from girl to girl but GFE and BBJ usually always offered. Typically absolute rocket chicks from Brazil, tho I am bias because I love latinas. 3 for Hh and 4 for HR with 2 pops. Out of tham and usually at one of the more upscale hotels. Have to screen thru carol to get the goods. There are 2 in town right now that I haven't had the chance to see yet.

    Maite: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...790.htm?cat=58.

    Sammy: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4440489.htm.
    What's the service or vibe like with them? I've heard lower end Brazilian places are all about rushing you. When I spend the 400 I want to fuuuuck for the whole hour. If they are doing 2 pops clearly it's more like BTT where they don't try to rush but make the time feel well and fully spent?

  12. #27

    Other agencies

    I've been seeing "CS Prime" a decent amount the last 12-18 months. New girls every week available M-F usually posted on Eros midday Monday. Services vary from girl to girl but GFE and BBJ usually always offered. Typically absolute rocket chicks from Brazil, tho I am bias because I love latinas. 3 for Hh and 4 for HR with 2 pops. Out of tham and usually at one of the more upscale hotels. Have to screen thru carol to get the goods. There are 2 in town right now that I haven't had the chance to see yet.

    Maite: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...790.htm?cat=58.

    Sammy: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4440489.htm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Here they are. Note that XOC is currently not accepting new registration.

    https://www.xoc.ch/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/

    https://bostontopten10.com/

  13. #26

    Eva Thorne

    Has anyone met Eva before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetevathorne

  14. #25
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    New to Boston. Would you please provide a link for these agencies, especially XOC?
    Here they are. Note that XOC is currently not accepting new registration.

    https://www.xoc.ch/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/

    https://bostontopten10.com/

  15. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    BTT, BI and XOC are three agencies I have dealt with in this area and together they provide a good variety of selections of kgirls, Hispanics, Russians and Ukrainians. I have more fun with some girls than others but can't say I have any bad experiences with any girls from these agencies. XOC seems to be the most professional and best run agency. BTT provides very different options including extended menu, but their customer service, pictures and descriptions can be much better. BI seems to be running dry these days and the few local girls they have are not on the schedule that often. Are there other reliable agencies available in the area?
    New to Boston. Would you please provide a link for these agencies, especially XOC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape