Thread: High End Girls
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 428
-
08-13-22 08:49 #38Senior Member

Posts: 268https://xoclub.ch/
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
However, I never used it to book appts as I am a member. Keep in mind that their new providers are now asking for an extra $50 for BBBJ on top of $420 for an hour during the week and $360 for an hour during weekends.
-
08-13-22 07:43 #37Senior Member

Posts: 93Maybe someone else can remember the details, but I have a vague memory of not very long ago (in the last year or so) XOC having set up a separate website that had the same provider info but which was not closed to members? It looked almost like a separate agency but wasn't, it also used to advertise in TER. Sorry I can't remember more, but it seemed to be a way for non-XOC members to be able to book with XOC.
Originally Posted by Evenings
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 21:28 #36Senior Member

Posts: 84Keep checking back on XOC
Go to their website not infrequently. They have open enrollment periods, but they're not announced in advance. You'll need RS2 K or P411, so get one or the other now. Otherwise, the enrolment window may close before you have a chance to submit your application. I don't remember, but for P411 you may need something over "+1".
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 08:01 #35Senior Member

Posts: 93Its widely discussed both here and in the Agency forum. Short answer is that BI is a reputable agency, with good-to-great talent, usually but not always Latina near-MILFy providers.
Originally Posted by MauroRivoux
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:14 #34Senior Member

Posts: 931I'd be extremely skeptical if those pics are legit but if they are 400/ hr would be a steal unless their service totally sucks.
Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:55 #33Regular Member

Posts: 2Boston
Anyone here ever used Boston International?
https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/
-
08-11-22 18:36 #32Senior Member

Posts: 235Makes sense. I had not thought about that biz name need because I only use cash.
Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 18:17 #31Senior Member

Posts: 43Against my better judgement I used Venmo one time and it came up as CS Prime and Carol referenced it in her weekly text one time as well. Idk if that is her official agency or what. Just thought someone else may have come across that as well.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 16:14 #30Senior Member

Posts: 203My first experience wasn't great, but I blame the fact I got the last time slot before the girl was leaving. I'll try again at some point but I'm not in a rush unless the girl is 11/10.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 16:07 #29Senior Member

Posts: 235CS Prime?
I get texts from Carol VIP Assistant after seeing one of her touring ladies (who was very very good) but have not seen the "CS Prime" term. What is its source? I was under the impression that Carol does not have a website or advertise as an agency.
Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:56 #28Senior Member

Posts: 372What's the service or vibe like with them? I've heard lower end Brazilian places are all about rushing you. When I spend the 400 I want to fuuuuck for the whole hour. If they are doing 2 pops clearly it's more like BTT where they don't try to rush but make the time feel well and fully spent?
Originally Posted by BigCatSmuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 08:48 #27Senior Member

Posts: 43Other agencies
I've been seeing "CS Prime" a decent amount the last 12-18 months. New girls every week available M-F usually posted on Eros midday Monday. Services vary from girl to girl but GFE and BBJ usually always offered. Typically absolute rocket chicks from Brazil, tho I am bias because I love latinas. 3 for Hh and 4 for HR with 2 pops. Out of tham and usually at one of the more upscale hotels. Have to screen thru carol to get the goods. There are 2 in town right now that I haven't had the chance to see yet.
Maite: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...790.htm?cat=58.
Sammy: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4440489.htm.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 06:25 #26Regular Member

Posts: 7Eva Thorne
Has anyone met Eva before?
https://tryst.link/escort/meetevathorne
-
08-11-22 06:07 #25Senior Member

Posts: 227Here they are. Note that XOC is currently not accepting new registration.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
https://www.xoc.ch/
https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/
https://bostontopten10.com/
-
08-10-22 20:01 #24Senior Member

Posts: 109New to Boston. Would you please provide a link for these agencies, especially XOC?
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




