Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: High End Girls

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 428
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #23

    Kat Devine

    I'm happy the poster had a good time, but I do a lot of research on women before I see them and most don't pass. First let me state, I did NOT see Kat Devine, this is just stuff I found through online sleuthing that may interest posters. She posted on reddit that a strategy to get more reviews was to offer the guy incentives like an extra 15 minutes or something to post them. So this decreases the legitimacy of some reviews, she got two recently on here.

    Next I found several social media posts of her with a clearly trans or cross dressing dude. I don't know about you guys, but lots of these trans dudes were formerly or currently gay. I have no desire to get with a chick who gets banged by gay dudes. Of course you never know, some guys could be bi. But I completely avoid women that even give the hint that they get with gay dudes because of the safety issues.

    She might be wonderful, but I wanted to provide the above info so guys can make an informed choice.

  2. #22

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by OsirisRises  [View Original Post]
    I have been a lurker mostly on the forum because I have neither been trying to chase the STG unicorn nor looking for a quick hump and dump. I prefer longer more connected experiences. As such, I have been a selective and less frequent client (needing to save up $). I figure the economics of cost and time favor my seeing established providers rather than trying ten times to get two ok experiences. No criticism of those who see this differently.

    I have seen Kat multiple times. She is a lot fun and if you like the tattooed emo / goth / gamer gals, she might be for you. All of the acronyms are pretty much "on the table" and she does like sex. You can check her social media accounts and get a pretty good feel for her. She has some free pics and vids on Only Fans, Twitter, and Reddit. She can be a little bit a challenge to get a hold of as she has a life outside of SW. I like her personality and have no qualms recommending her.

    O.
    Any links?

  3. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4707898.htm

    I have never met a provider from Eros, but this one fully has my attention. Before I even attempt anything I am curious if anybody here either has experience with her or any provider from Eros. Have only heard mixed reviews about reliability of this site.
    Obliviously a scam.

  4. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4707898.htm

    I have never met a provider from Eros, but this one fully has my attention. Before I even attempt anything I am curious if anybody here either has experience with her or any provider from Eros. Have only heard mixed reviews about reliability of this site.
    EROS these days is 95% scam. If you can't find anything to verify this girl is legit, I would pass.

  5. #19

    Adelina

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4707898.htm

    I have never met a provider from Eros, but this one fully has my attention. Before I even attempt anything I am curious if anybody here either has experience with her or any provider from Eros. Have only heard mixed reviews about reliability of this site.

  6. #18

    Review 2 Kat Devine

    I have been a lurker mostly on the forum because I have neither been trying to chase the STG unicorn nor looking for a quick hump and dump. I prefer longer more connected experiences. As such, I have been a selective and less frequent client (needing to save up $). I figure the economics of cost and time favor my seeing established providers rather than trying ten times to get two ok experiences. No criticism of those who see this differently.

    I have seen Kat multiple times. She is a lot fun and if you like the tattooed emo / goth / gamer gals, she might be for you. All of the acronyms are pretty much "on the table" and she does like sex. You can check her social media accounts and get a pretty good feel for her. She has some free pics and vids on Only Fans, Twitter, and Reddit. She can be a little bit a challenge to get a hold of as she has a life outside of SW. I like her personality and have no qualms recommending her.

    O.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know when she is coming back to MA?
    They told me the week of the 22nd in email. I don't know if that still stands. I haven't tried to book yet. I will be though.

  8. #16

    Ukranian Girls

    Anyone have positive experience with Ukrainian girls? I recently got some extra cash and decided to splurge. $400 seems to be the standard they ask for. I think they all work with an agent. Promises GFE over the phone but end up with CBJ and cfs and no kissing, not even down there LOL. Are they all like this? Also the girl was in good shape but definitely more plump and her lips were weird. Attitude was also horrible. I think her name was Lina on Eros but I can't find it right now. With what's going on you think they will try harder to earn some extra cash LOL.

  9. #15
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Returning

    Quote Originally Posted by OsirisRises  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Adeline multiple times and concur that she is a lovely, open minded, and skilled provider. If you are a considerate and conscientious client you will have a great time. She is smart and has no time for BS. Something I personally value and find really attractive.

    O.
    Do you guys know when she is coming back to MA?

  10. #14

    Adeline Dare

    I have seen Adeline multiple times and concur that she is a lovely, open minded, and skilled provider. If you are a considerate and conscientious client you will have a great time. She is smart and has no time for BS. Something I personally value and find really attractive.

    O.

  11. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I don't see too many pro's but my last 300+ lays were with Victoria Sky (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/victoria-360938) and Natasha James (https://meetnatashajames.com), separately.

    Victoria is actually a stewardess on vacation at the time in the US (she showed me her work pictures) and used a booker. Don't see her photos online anymore but she was pretty much 10/10 in my books, and I'm pretty stingy with ratings. If she's ever in the US again, highly recommended. The booker from time to time still shares other visiting girls with me which is nice to be aware of.

    Natasha James is a nice girl, and I guess she was a porn star or something which can be cool depending on your POV. She seems a bit older and not as tight / tall / modelesque as Victoria was, but again, nice girl and nice time.

    Ramona Ryder has been on my list for a while, our schedules haven't aligned.

    Did anyone see Liara Roux when she was providing? Another 10/10 or 11/10 in my opinion.
    I saw liara roux and she was incredible.

    Anyone remember stella from boston? She became a pstar marykatemoss.

  12. #12

    Current Girls Only

    Lets keep this current provider thread only, no need for nostalgia posts from 20 years ago.

  13. #11
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Agencies

    BTT, BI and XOC are three agencies I have dealt with in this area and together they provide a good variety of selections of kgirls, Hispanics, Russians and Ukrainians. I have more fun with some girls than others but can't say I have any bad experiences with any girls from these agencies. XOC seems to be the most professional and best run agency. BTT provides very different options including extended menu, but their customer service, pictures and descriptions can be much better. BI seems to be running dry these days and the few local girls they have are not on the schedule that often. Are there other reliable agencies available in the area?

  14. 08-03-22 05:24


  15. #10

    Is Adeline Dare heavier than her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add (and the reason I wrote this here) she is returning to our area in August.
    I read Adeline Dare is heavier than her pics. Is that true? I hear good things overall, I just have a thing against big thighs.

  16. #9

    Victoria Sky, Natasha James and more

    I don't see too many pro's but my last 300+ lays were with Victoria Sky (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/victoria-360938) and Natasha James (https://meetnatashajames.com), separately.

    Victoria is actually a stewardess on vacation at the time in the US (she showed me her work pictures) and used a booker. Don't see her photos online anymore but she was pretty much 10/10 in my books, and I'm pretty stingy with ratings. If she's ever in the US again, highly recommended. The booker from time to time still shares other visiting girls with me which is nice to be aware of.

    Natasha James is a nice girl, and I guess she was a porn star or something which can be cool depending on your POV. She seems a bit older and not as tight / tall / modelesque as Victoria was, but again, nice girl and nice time.

    Ramona Ryder has been on my list for a while, our schedules haven't aligned.

    Did anyone see Liara Roux when she was providing? Another 10/10 or 11/10 in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape