Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 25719
-
08-13-22 03:07 #16809Regular Member

Posts: 16Grace
I just got home from going down to see Grace in NKY (worth the drive) , however found out she made plans sooner then expected to come up to Dayton (Miamisburg / CENTERVILLE). She will be there starting Saturday afternoon until at least Monday morning. She has lots of positive reviews on Cincinnati site as well as Dayton. You won't want to miss out on her being in the area.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy60
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 02:42 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 56Payton
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-13-22 02:09 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 56Mall guy
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess why it's there?
A2
-
08-13-22 01:00 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 60Caroline
I think this is the woman who was upset by some of the members and swore off seeing anyone from USA. Her tryst bio doesn't have anything in it other than no deposit. I think there are comments about it from 1-2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 00:30 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 560Picture
Links are little help if the person closes their ad. Always post picture. In dayton there is only 72 pictures posted of rip off artists and 835 reports. While there are some that are ad on comments I will venture a guess that over 90% of the actual report the links are dead ends.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 23:12 #16804Banned Member

Posts: 489Don't Waste Your Time /$
Funny how these girls try to rebrand themselves after some negative press. She's a POS, shitty service, shitty attitude, don't waste your time or $ on her.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...T/591565284347
-
08-12-22 22:55 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 98Is this the lady he's referring to?
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/87441487
-
08-12-22 21:19 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 95Payton from where??
Why can't you people post links or pic so we know who your talking about??
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 16:17 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 587Lacey Bankz, I follow her snap. She wants a deposit to meet. But it comes with content so that makes it ok, LOL.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
I doubt anyone has ever seen her.
-
08-12-22 15:09 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 63Ringing any bells
Anyone have any experience with this one? I couldn't really find much out? I've seen her pop up on StG every so often.
-
08-12-22 14:34 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Payton
Although she has never personally ripped me off I told her after seeing multiple ripoff reports that I would never see her again. So I believe one of you ripoff-ees need to induct her into the Dayton Hall of Shame. It's definitely time.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:34 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 560Do more reading
Apparently you didn't do your research. There are all kids of rip off reports Payton. Going back years. One recommendation was don't bring your cell phone in with you as she knew how to clone a phone in a minute or two. Should have used the search thread. That little box in the upper right corner. And Reports about her drug use and ripping people off. I think the old adage is correct when your dumb you suffer.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 10:35 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 334Sb
This reference?
On SB, I will only message a girl who "Favorited" me. As Persephone taught me, when girls create their profiles, SB has them draft a greeting message. The website then sends those messages to you automatically, appearing to come from the girls -- but the girls didn't send them -- typically when the girls view your profile or you Favorite their profiles. That's why I only message girls who (on their own) Favorited my profile or gave me access to their private pics. Any girl that APPEARS to have only messaged you, don't believe a single one actually came from the girl; don't think any of them are any more interested in you than any other girl on SB.
Now, if you were planning to message that girl out of the blue anyway, responding to the message the SB WEBSITE sent you appearing to be from her MAY make her feel slightly more obligated to respond to your message (based on what Persephone told me), so you can use the automated message to your (slight) advantage.
Originally Posted by GreenMeenie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 10:13 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 287If I am not wrong, she is the infamous Ms Marie. Don't tell her you are USAG member. She will not meet you and you will be at terrible loss!!
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 09:09 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 122CarolineAlice
Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.
https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice










Reply With Quote





