Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16734

    Her name is in her advertisement

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaki  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sorry I tried searching for this person. I don't know her name. I searched for elf and the other keywords she uses.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/879420387364

    Anyway any info on her?
    It's Luna. I haven't seen her, but I do remember a review for her 1-2 months back. I remember it being positive.

  2. #16733

    Marley Mac aka Dani

    She is no longer with us. RIH.

  3. #16732

    Boomer bengals. Wychesam. Ienemy. So what

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  4. #16731

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    No info per se, but her posts on listcrawler she makes it known she is trans. Not sure if that's an issue to you, but I'm sure its is to some.
    Wow. Never seen the listcrawler ad until you mentioned it here. That could have been a very awkward encounter. Thanks for the info.

  5. #16730

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    No info per se, but her posts on listcrawler she makes it known she is trans. Not sure if that's an issue to you, but I'm sure its is to some.

  6. #16729

    Courtney / Babygurl

    I have been wondering where she has been as well good to know she is only in the slammer LOL. She has swallowed my kids many times and I miss feeling up that tiny little mouth of hers LOL. Me and her had talks of doing only fans but never tried. Still have a couple videos of her sucking it good. There are some screenshots of the famous baby gurl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VideoCapture_20220806-123134.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20220806-123950.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20220806-124248.jpg‎  

  7. #16728

    Grace

    Grace is a NKY / Cincinnati provider but has came to Dayton before and has multiple positive reviews on this board and many on the Cincinnati site. I just saw her Friday in Mason and had a great time. I have now seen her multiple times and she is the ultimate GFE and really enjoys what she does. I am working thru prostate cancer treatment and hadn't had an erection in some time but as soon as I saw her in her sexy lingerie and started kissing her no more concerns.

    I am posting on this site since I am from Miamisburg and she mentioned an interest in coming back to Dayton if there was enough interest. If interested just reach out to her, but realize this would take awhile to organize so have to plan ahead.

    If Dayton doesn't work out or want to see her sooner then keep an eye on her Twitter page because she will come up to Mason or west Chester and she is definitely worth the drive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gracefultimes

  8. #16727

    I'm sorry 4 or 5 different accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy99  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet sexy young lady here and very accommodating. Welcomed me out last evening short notice and took good care of me. No complaints very good attitude very friendly and welcoming. I must say definitely would recommend her to anyone. Very nice legs thighs ass. OMG. Cait is fun. Good.
    This is his other biemeny account, he's also under WhscheSam.

  9. #16726

    Finish fast

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Different boyfriends, same scheme. It was her orchestrating the robbery, and it is her pattern. Finish it within 5 minutes, then you are probably safe LOL.
    You got it Rex! Lmfao I've not had the issue but its because I've known her for years. She came out the snatch smoking crack LOL.

  10. #16725

    Same person

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Curious. Which 2 or 3 members are the same guys you are thinking?
    Bengals boomer, and biemeny is under another 2 pages.

  11. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    So has Rufus, how many times does one person make a report about a girl he only visited once.
    Curious. Which 2 or 3 members are the same guys you are thinking?

  12. #16723
    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    Courtney is babygurl, still visiting her uncle but no doubt will be back at it when released but tread lightly her boyfriend is a scrawny punk with a candy habit too and they will rob you if you let them.
    Different boyfriends, same scheme. It was her orchestrating the robbery, and it is her pattern. Finish it within 5 minutes, then you are probably safe LOL.

  13. #16722

    Clowns for Cait

    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  14. #16721

    Give opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    So has Rufus, how many times does one person make a report about a girl he only visited once.
    "She ripped others off".

    Get the snatch, she will rip yo off too.

    Hell yoour paying her, she is already ripping you off blind. Vendetta. Man!!

  15. #16720
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Use the "Report Post" button or take it to the fight thread.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape