Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16794

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeenie  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?
    Secret Benefits, but don't bother. It's a rip off. SA is where its at.

  2. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    She is back and looking for some help.
    Whats her contact #.

    Any photos out there?

  3. #16792

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    What a small world. Several months ago I seen this exact chick in a bar in Xenia. She looks absolutely ridiculous. She's had all the surgeries. Boob and butt implants. You should hear her try to talk lmao. Her lips won't even move she has so much shit injected into them. When she laughs the only thing that moves on her face is her eyelids. It's like watching a ventriloquist talk and laugh.

  4. #16791

    Payton

    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.

  5. #16790

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?

  6. #16789

    Jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTea543  [View Original Post]
    I have not spoken with her in a bit, but this is my guess.

    She does this for supplemental income and if she has steady enough business for her, she won't bother with new clients. With a recent look at the quality of Dayton providers I would not be surprised if more mongers are willing to roll with her higher rates now days. Also I think she is ignoring unfamiliar numbers sending texts that are from non-Apple devices.
    That is disgusting.

  7. #16788

    Big Boobed Danielle Update!

    She finally got back to me after not hearing from her for a couple of weeks. I had a dream with her this morning. Her boobs were even bigger than I remembered. I definitely enjoyed sucking on them today. She had news that she was pregnant. Her milk hasn't come in just yet but she is now showing. I had another good session with her and she asked that I post for her that she could use a little help with the new baby coming. She is still interested in staying UTR for now and not posting ads but anyone who has seen her, she's back and better than ever. I told her about slowing down the texts to people she's seen as I saw some complaints about that in the past on here. Any seniors interested in her digits, can PM me.

  8. #16787

    Spades

    I been a fan of hers for going on three years, always had a great time. Managed to see her over the weekend witch is unusual for me. It was the best time I've ever had with her. She was ready on time and dressed to kill. Man she cleaned my clock. I understand why she voted the best BJ in town.

  9. #16786

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    I have not spoken with her in a bit, but this is my guess.

    She does this for supplemental income and if she has steady enough business for her, she won't bother with new clients. With a recent look at the quality of Dayton providers I would not be surprised if more mongers are willing to roll with her higher rates now days. Also I think she is ignoring unfamiliar numbers sending texts that are from non-Apple devices.

  10. #16785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Cost

    Seems rather expensive. Not saying it's not worth it, but it's I think the price point is a big turn off. I think they would triple their customer base if they reduced price by half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.

  11. #16784

    Anyone?

    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings

  12. #16783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Just an FYI

    Sunni and her big dude moved right across the hall from Elle, could get very interesting!

  13. #16782

    Seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I often won't get responses on SB, until I offer a little money to meet. Then I'll get a ton (I do have a pic hidden I give them access to). Even then, a few girls will actually come meet even without an offer of money. Then I really want to get into their pants, so I still give them a little to impress them and send the message "There's a LOT more of that where that came from". Others I won't give anything.
    You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.

  14. #16781

    Little blues

    Quote Originally Posted by ZWack  [View Original Post]
    Off topic. Ordered nizagra online right after pandemic hit order arrived the product has been a lot of fun. Trying to reorder and am unable to find the site I first ordered from. I ordered new order from trust pharmacy Canada, after reviewing I believe I have give away my $ and will not receive product. Does anyone have a legit site they order from and will share the link. Pm is fine I appreciate the help!
    Hey brother, I've been using this site for over a year. I've never had an issue. Usually receive package with 10 business days. Sometimes its 2 weeks or a little more. But usually 10 days. The pills are legit and work great for me. The web address is pharmrx-1.com The homepage says HappyFamilyStore. I believe they come from India. I always get the generic Viagra. But they have several types to choose from. No prescription or anything needed. Easy ordering and delivery. Anyway been satisfied with it. Try it out and let us know.

  15. #16780

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    This looks like a provider I have seen an ad for, can anyone confirm?

    Thanks!

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MkQKyAKERpY9VG
    I saw her about 3-4 years back. 2 times. Haven't talked or seen her since. I remember she was a good time. And was a nice girl. Specific details are fuzzy, but she was a little spinner and I had no issues. Obviously have no idea what she's like now. Hopefully about the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape