Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12220

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I can't resist commenting since you brought up Orlando. In my opinion there is NO comparison of any local AMPs to either MM or NDS in Orlando. I had a session with Bebe and her level of service wasn't even close. Anymore I mostly don't bother with local spas and save my money for quarterly trips to Orlando.
    Bebe is only CLOSE to the experience of Orlando. Have you tried Blue Ocean and the Latinas? I gets bad reviews by many on that board, but I went there 4 days in a row and got everything I wanted (although everything covered) every time. I think the older mongers just rubbed them the wrong way. They claimed the girls were stiff and mechanical, but they took every direction I gave and performed as well as anyone.

  2. #12219
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by yesterday to see what the other reviewers were commenting on and was pleasantly surprised. Mama San greeted me at the door and introduced me to Ginger (didn't know her name, thought it was Ivy since she was young, tall, and slim) so I went with her to the room. In the looks dept, she's pretty with 80's hair style and in her 20's. Slim with bolt ons, a tiny butt, and a shaved kitty. She does a better job at an actual massage than Bebe, even walked on my back and cracked it. She did a pretty good tease then we got to business. Gave her the tip and away we went.

    Pretty good CBJ, nothing deep but went at it for a good bit while I stood next to the table and she was on her knees. Then she got up, turned around and slipped it in for a reverse standing mish. Then turned around. Propped her leg on the table for more standing mish. I held on as long as I could, changing positions every time I came close, from her bent over the table, one leg up then the other. Flipped over with legs up, spread, etc, mish on the table and finally doggie. Didn't complain and kept doing this little moan and rubbing her pussy. When I finally blew, she took the hat and cleaned me up really well with several hot towels then hugged me when it was time to go. Wouldn't let go of me, kept kissing my neck and groping me. I was in a daze.

    Things to note: she has a really high pitched voice that might annoy people, and her English is really hard to understand. Saw another girl walking by that was older, shorter, and thicker but didn't see ivy. The TS was in service so she might have been in there. So if you see a car in the parking lot don't shy away, there are multiple options.
    Great report! What about the donation?

  3. #12218

    Oasis

    I've read several reports on Oasis recently. What is a typical donation at this establishment?

  4. #12217

    Sun

    Ask for Apple pie. Almost as good as the Thai food at Empire.

  5. #12216

    Going to be around for a while

    Hello, first off I wonder how many folks read these forums and never or rarely post. (Guilty).

    I'm going to be in town for a few weeks or perhaps a few months. (Job) I have been researching the best place to get massages. I'm going to be east of town less then 10 miles outside 265. Convenience is a factor. I enjoy a table shower, a great massage and an end with a prostrate rub. I have a couple regulars here in E-ville and hate to have to shop around. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sun, Golden Fingers and Empire (BeBe!!LOL) are standing out to me. Please advise.

    Oh yeah, and where the hell is "Churchill"?

  6. #12215

    Quick question

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by yesterday to see what the other reviewers were commenting on and was pleasantly surprised. Mama San greeted me at the door and introduced me to Ginger (didn't know her name, thought it was Ivy since she was young, tall, and slim) so I went with her to the room. In the looks dept, she's pretty with 80's hair style and in her 20's. Slim with bolt ons, a tiny butt, and a shaved kitty. She does a better job at an actual massage than Bebe, even walked on my back and cracked it. She did a pretty good tease then we got to business. Gave her the tip and away we went.

    Pretty good CBJ, nothing deep but went at it for a good bit while I stood next to the table and she was on her knees. Then she got up, turned around and slipped it in for a reverse standing mish. Then turned around. Propped her leg on the table for more standing mish. I held on as long as I could, changing positions every time I came close, from her bent over the table, one leg up then the other. Flipped over with legs up, spread, etc, mish on the table and finally doggie. Didn't complain and kept doing this little moan and rubbing her pussy. When I finally blew, she took the hat and cleaned me up really well with several hot towels then hugged me when it was time to go. Wouldn't let go of me, kept kissing my neck and groping me. I was in a daze.

    Things to note: she has a really high pitched voice that might annoy people, and her English is really hard to understand. Saw another girl walking by that was older, shorter, and thicker but didn't see ivy. The TS was in service so she might have been in there. So if you see a car in the parking lot don't shy away, there are multiple options.
    Is this place called Oasis? Thanks in advance. I'm coming back to Louisville at the end of September and was going to test this place out.

  7. #12214

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Today12  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in didn't get Ivy she was all ready taken. But what I did get was Ginger she was great.

    Been in the hobby 8 plus years and Ginger just made it to the to of my list. She's 9 out 10. Would.

    Be a 10 if she spoke English.
    I stopped by yesterday to see what the other reviewers were commenting on and was pleasantly surprised. Mama San greeted me at the door and introduced me to Ginger (didn't know her name, thought it was Ivy since she was young, tall, and slim) so I went with her to the room. In the looks dept, she's pretty with 80's hair style and in her 20's. Slim with bolt ons, a tiny butt, and a shaved kitty. She does a better job at an actual massage than Bebe, even walked on my back and cracked it. She did a pretty good tease then we got to business. Gave her the tip and away we went.

    Pretty good CBJ, nothing deep but went at it for a good bit while I stood next to the table and she was on her knees. Then she got up, turned around and slipped it in for a reverse standing mish. Then turned around. Propped her leg on the table for more standing mish. I held on as long as I could, changing positions every time I came close, from her bent over the table, one leg up then the other. Flipped over with legs up, spread, etc, mish on the table and finally doggie. Didn't complain and kept doing this little moan and rubbing her pussy. When I finally blew, she took the hat and cleaned me up really well with several hot towels then hugged me when it was time to go. Wouldn't let go of me, kept kissing my neck and groping me. I was in a daze.

    Things to note: she has a really high pitched voice that might annoy people, and her English is really hard to understand. Saw another girl walking by that was older, shorter, and thicker but didn't see ivy. The TS was in service so she might have been in there. So if you see a car in the parking lot don't shy away, there are multiple options.

  8. #12213

    Liz

    Dreamed I found Liz. But alas! It was only a Mirage!

  9. #12212

    Plus 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I can't resist commenting since you brought up Orlando. In my opinion there is NO comparison of any local AMPs to either MM or NDS in Orlando. I had a session with Bebe and her level of service wasn't even close. Anymore I mostly don't bother with local spas and save my money for quarterly trips to Orlando.
    I think milk massage spa in Orlando is the best I've ever been too, Orlando or anywhere.

  10. #12211

    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Bebe is as close as it gets to the Orlando massage parlors. Orlando wins out mostly because they will suck you dry and keep fucking you. I have no idea how but they keep you hard.
    I can't resist commenting since you brought up Orlando. In my opinion there is NO comparison of any local AMPs to either MM or NDS in Orlando. I had a session with Bebe and her level of service wasn't even close. Anymore I mostly don't bother with local spas and save my money for quarterly trips to Orlando.

  11. #12210

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by WipeMeDownPlz  [View Original Post]
    Rode by there today. They should do something about that fence LOL of putting. But my guess is due to CDL stuff maybe? For the Fire building or whatever it is. Either way going to make a stop in there to see this Ivy everyone is ranting about before end of month.
    I stopped in didn't get Ivy she was all ready taken. But what I did get was Ginger she was great.

    Been in the hobby 8 plus years and Ginger just made it to the to of my list. She's 9 out 10. Would.

    Be a 10 if she spoke English.

  12. #12209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Agreed. However (Russian)

    I am with ya Brother! I would LOVE it if she did Russian. I asked in the beginning and received a hard "No! But that was not enough to keep me away. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I'd be a cece regular if not for two things. One, I'm not sending her a copy of my DL and two, I'm not really interested in do a session where nothing happens which is what I understand is the m. O. For the first meeting. Russian is also something I absolutely love. She has every right do operate as she does and it's probably my loss, but I value my personal privacy.

  13. #12208

    Responded to wrong comment

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM. For everyone else, here is an example of my favorite provider: https://www.foxylists.com/tiffanydc.
    I was saying that is one fine looking honey, shame she doesn't come to Louisville for a visit.

  14. #12207

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What you are referring to! Very nice!

    Only problem, Jr spits up before it's time to play! LOL.
    That is one fine looking woman, shame there isn't that caliber of honey here in the ville.

  15. #12206
    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    You're not on a soapbox Brother. It's always good to have a respectful discussion.

    I am with you on sometimes wanting more, I enjoy all those things too. But here is one reason I settle for the standard ending over getting more with an Escort. When you hire an Escort, it's usually at least $100 for a quick visit, $150 for Half Hour, and $200 for an hour. Regardless of which option you choose, rarely to you get more than 20 minutes. CeCe is $120 for an hour, and you get the full 60 minutes. I enjoy the company and conversation, so that is part of what I feel I am paying for as well. There have been other body rub establishments that I have been to, that never gave the full time frame you paid for. CeCe does. The fact that she does not do all the extra is cool with me, but might not be for others.

    Plus. I am a boob lover (Some like them, some don't). CeCe is hard to beat in that category. Do I wish she offered more? Of course I do. Do I respect her decision not to? You bet! (And I know you do also, just explaining my reasons for settling for a standard ending.)..
    I'd be a cece regular if not for two things. One, I'm not sending her a copy of my DL and two, I'm not really interested in do a session where nothing happens which is what I understand is the m. O. For the first meeting. Russian is also something I absolutely love. She has every right do operate as she does and it's probably my loss, but I value my personal privacy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape