Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 18357
-
08-14-22 12:39 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 344Same
I stopped by yesterday to see what the other reviewers were commenting on and was pleasantly surprised. Mama San greeted me at the door and introduced me to Ginger (didn't know her name, thought it was Ivy since she was young, tall, and slim) so I went with her to the room. In the looks dept, she's pretty with 80's hair style and in her 20's. Slim with bolt ons, a tiny butt, and a shaved kitty. She does a better job at an actual massage than Bebe, even walked on my back and cracked it. She did a pretty good tease then we got to business. Gave her the tip and away we went.
Originally Posted by Today12
[View Original Post]
Pretty good CBJ, nothing deep but went at it for a good bit while I stood next to the table and she was on her knees. Then she got up, turned around and slipped it in for a reverse standing mish. Then turned around. Propped her leg on the table for more standing mish. I held on as long as I could, changing positions every time I came close, from her bent over the table, one leg up then the other. Flipped over with legs up, spread, etc, mish on the table and finally doggie. Didn't complain and kept doing this little moan and rubbing her pussy. When I finally blew, she took the hat and cleaned me up really well with several hot towels then hugged me when it was time to go. Wouldn't let go of me, kept kissing my neck and groping me. I was in a daze.
Things to note: she has a really high pitched voice that might annoy people, and her English is really hard to understand. Saw another girl walking by that was older, shorter, and thicker but didn't see ivy. The TS was in service so she might have been in there. So if you see a car in the parking lot don't shy away, there are multiple options.
-
08-13-22 22:16 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 81Liz
Dreamed I found Liz. But alas! It was only a Mirage!
-
08-13-22 21:22 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 3103Plus 1000
I think milk massage spa in Orlando is the best I've ever been too, Orlando or anywhere.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 19:52 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 209Orlando
I can't resist commenting since you brought up Orlando. In my opinion there is NO comparison of any local AMPs to either MM or NDS in Orlando. I had a session with Bebe and her level of service wasn't even close. Anymore I mostly don't bother with local spas and save my money for quarterly trips to Orlando.
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 19:27 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 38Ivy
I stopped in didn't get Ivy she was all ready taken. But what I did get was Ginger she was great.
Originally Posted by WipeMeDownPlz
[View Original Post]
Been in the hobby 8 plus years and Ginger just made it to the to of my list. She's 9 out 10. Would.
Be a 10 if she spoke English.
-
08-13-22 17:16 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Agreed. However (Russian)
I am with ya Brother! I would LOVE it if she did Russian. I asked in the beginning and received a hard "No! But that was not enough to keep me away. .
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 15:41 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 57Responded to wrong comment
I was saying that is one fine looking honey, shame she doesn't come to Louisville for a visit.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 15:39 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 57Oh my
That is one fine looking woman, shame there isn't that caliber of honey here in the ville.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 17:22 #12169Banned Member

Posts: 873I'd be a cece regular if not for two things. One, I'm not sending her a copy of my DL and two, I'm not really interested in do a session where nothing happens which is what I understand is the m. O. For the first meeting. Russian is also something I absolutely love. She has every right do operate as she does and it's probably my loss, but I value my personal privacy.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 17:02 #12168Regular Member

Posts: 4Off putting
Rode by there today. They should do something about that fence LOL of putting. But my guess is due to CDL stuff maybe? For the Fire building or whatever it is. Either way going to make a stop in there to see this Ivy everyone is ranting about before end of month.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 16:24 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 209Prostate Massage
Looking for local providers that offer a decent prostate massage. Only reply if you have experienced it first hand from her and can attest to her skills.
-
08-12-22 16:16 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 636Agreed
Well I am glad you enjoy her. I have no issue with her decision not to offer more. It is her right. Just as much as our right to look elsewhere if we so choose.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 13:26 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Agreed. However
You're not on a soapbox Brother. It's always good to have a respectful discussion.
I am with you on sometimes wanting more, I enjoy all those things too. But here is one reason I settle for the standard ending over getting more with an Escort. When you hire an Escort, it's usually at least $100 for a quick visit, $150 for Half Hour, and $200 for an hour. Regardless of which option you choose, rarely to you get more than 20 minutes. CeCe is $120 for an hour, and you get the full 60 minutes. I enjoy the company and conversation, so that is part of what I feel I am paying for as well. There have been other body rub establishments that I have been to, that never gave the full time frame you paid for. CeCe does. The fact that she does not do all the extra is cool with me, but might not be for others.
Plus. I am a boob lover (Some like them, some don't). CeCe is hard to beat in that category. Do I wish she offered more? Of course I do. Do I respect her decision not to? You bet! (And I know you do also, just explaining my reasons for settling for a standard ending.).
Take care bro.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 13:24 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 855Further directions
Get on i65 south in Lou. Get off onto the 2nd shepherdsville exit. (the 1st is brooks. The 2nd is ky44.) after the ramp turn left, east. Take the 1st rd on your rt. (you'll immediately pass a throwback denn's) drive to 325 S Lakeview Dr, Shepherdsville, KY 40165. After the curve, the bld is on the rt. 2 story brick that used to have a chain link fence all around it. On the top floor is some kind of fire safety bldg or something like that.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 09:51 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 55Corydon
Anyone tried the new place / FS? / price?










Reply With Quote




