Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 30337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19507
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sara advertising for her on her SC asking people to add her. So, she's probably legit just hope she doesn't follow Sara's lead with upcharge.
    I follow Sarah on snap as well. Curious how much she charges for full service?

  2. #19506
    I saw Sara advertising for her on her SC asking people to add her. So, she's probably legit just hope she doesn't follow Sara's lead with upcharge.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone test ride this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3266150

  3. #19505
    Go and take one for the team and let us know if this ad is real or not?


    Quote Originally Posted by ShuffleTown  [View Original Post]
    https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...M/196780180861

    Just recently found this site looking for info.

  4. #19504

    Tryst

    If you scroll to the bottom of the ad, it lists her tour dates and that she is in Charlotte thru the 15th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01

    Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.

  5. #19503

    Anastasia

    Anyone test ride this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3266150

  6. #19502

  7. #19501
    Not anymore, she quoted me 150 and she won't meet until the next day!

    That's what happens when you give them a good review.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    100 price point too. She advertises 19, so I would expect inexperienced.

  8. #19500

    Sananah real

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/803655659571 Savannah real for those who don't know and curious she is a good date I did her 3 times once was a 3 sum with her friend let us know how she is now days she's young af about 20 but legal very very tight but can take a pound with a smile LOL its odd bc you can tell she full of D but she don't be pushing you away she be smiling LOL. She left town saying she was going to Chicago I think she went to be with uncle LEO came back posted one day or 2 and vanished and now she posted again so you might want to move fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails savannah uu.jpeg‎   savannah jja.jpeg‎  

  9. #19499
    https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...M/196780180861

    Just recently found this site looking for info.

  10. #19498
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01

    Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.
    She's real. Google the number and put her name in the general search section. You'll get a lot of hits and favorable reviews. Check the Raleigh board too.

  11. #19497
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Most say gladly as hell.
    I meant flakey as hell.

  12. #19496

    Asian Ayana

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01

    Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.
    I am considering her as well. She has ter reviews dating back to 2017 and eecie reviews as well. Let us know if you partake in the goods.

  13. #19495

    Scam IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01

    Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.
    $360/ hr. LOL Seems a lot of work put into a pretty obvious scam. Smh.

  14. #19494

    Ayana

    https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01

    Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.

  15. #19493

    Bubble butt

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...A/035650998752

    So I'm in town for fan fest and saw this unicorn posting. So like I'm sure as it is in the Fayetteville region unicorns can be deposit friendly if you know what I mean. Comms where a little spotty but the stars aligned this morning and damn she's still got me wanting more! Pics are very accurate and when I say she takes care of you, she cleans every drip drop out of you! Everything covered and my only negative if I truly must is that I wish she would've DT more but once you get her in K9 you're going to tap out! She's very clean and left this ol boy still grinning! 150 for her time and to be honest she needs to be a UTR or that's just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape